PDA

View Full Version : NAFL Opening

Cuckoo
05-20-2005, 11:11 PM
The NAFL currently has one team available, so jump now if you want to get in.

With a lot of dedicated owners, constantly updated main page and reports, and a variety of owner-contributed reports and articles, I would say we're one of the most immersive leagues around. Of course I'm biased.

The North American Football League (NAFL) is now at the end of our second season with the Super Bowl to sim tomorrow night and the offseason to begin shortly thereafter. We use real rosters and real teams, and we sim twice a week (Mondays and Fridays) for the regular season. There are several FOFC regulars in the NAFL including JeeberD, FBPro, Icy, Balldog, Cap Ologist, Gottimd, Lonnie, Northwood, and our co-commish General Mike.

We are located at www.naflsim.com

Everything is linked directly from that main page including our message board. If you're interested, please sign up in our waiting list, PM me here on the board with all of your information, or e-mail me at [email protected]

Now, for the opening: Unfortunately, we've lost one of our original owners as the former Oakland Raiders owner had to give up the team. They had a rough year this past year but are well positioned for the future with some young talent.

Let me know if you're interested.

Cuckoo
05-21-2005, 07:40 PM
We're once again full after adding yet another FOFC regular to our membership. Jbmagic has taken over the Oakland Raiders.

If you're interested in a future opening in the league, please feel free to put your information in our waiting list. We've been pretty lucky so far that openings don't tend to last long when they come available so getting on the waiting list would put you right to the front of the line for any future openings.

gottimd
05-21-2005, 07:43 PM
Welcome jbmagic! Good to have you in the league!

jbmagic
05-21-2005, 08:14 PM
Welcome jbmagic! Good to have you in the league!

Thanks

appreciate it a lot.

Icy
05-22-2005, 09:13 AM
Thanks

appreciate it a lot.

Welcome, this is a really fun league.