PDA

View Full Version : Madden Coach Mode

HomerJSimpson
08-19-2005, 02:40 PM
Who's doing it, how's it playing, and what sliders are you using?

JimboJ
08-19-2005, 03:07 PM
I was wondering this too. I'm also curious how the playcalling AI is, especially at the end of the half when clock management is critical. I recall there being problems with that in the past.

HomerJSimpson
08-19-2005, 04:29 PM
Guess not. I looked at a few Madden sites and no one was talking about Coach mode sliders (or coach mode at all), which is disappointing. I just don't have the hours to test everything, and was hoping I'd find some info to start with.

Another question, anyone seen any updated rosters for PC?

aran
08-19-2005, 04:45 PM
Go to operationsports's forums, they have some coach mode sliders that are supposed to be pretty damn realistic.

HomerJSimpson
08-19-2005, 04:53 PM
Go to operationsports's forums, they have some coach mode sliders that are supposed to be pretty damn realistic.

There it was on the second page. Ever noticed board searches on most boards suck bad?

HomerJSimpson
08-19-2005, 05:26 PM
Now this (http://coachmodecorner.proboards56.com/index.cgi) is more like it.

jbmagic
08-19-2005, 06:12 PM
for a good place for madden pc

goto this forum. its free to register.
http://football-freaks.com/forums/index.php?

Redwolf does excellent work with coach mode sliders.

also there a utilities section to download mods for Madden. they made a great editor for madden 2005 to edit roster, coach strategy, global ratings and name your captain

someone is working on a new roster editor for Madden 2006 that will unlock the injury sliders for Madden 2006pc and you will be able to name your captains with it for Madden 2006 pc.

there working on a another editor for 2006 so you can swap custom teams to franchise mode. it work great for 2005

check this place out

HomerJSimpson
08-19-2005, 07:42 PM
for a good place for madden pc

goto this forum. its free to register.
http://football-freaks.com/forums/index.php?

Redwolf does excellent work with coach mode sliders.

also there a utilities section to download mods for Madden. they made a great editor for madden 2005 to edit roster, coach strategy, global ratings and name your captain

someone is working on a new roster editor for Madden 2006 that will unlock the injury sliders for Madden 2006pc and you will be able to name your captains with it for Madden 2006 pc.

there working on a another editor for 2006 so you can swap custom teams to franchise mode. it work great for 2005

check this place out

Thanks. I actually saw you posting about it on another board, and have already checked it out (when I signed up, I said you recommended it, btw). No one has a roster file yet, as far as I can tell.

jbmagic
08-19-2005, 08:04 PM
Thanks. I actually saw you posting about it on another board, and have already checked it out (when I signed up, I said you recommended it, btw). No one has a roster file yet, as far as I can tell.

no problem

struttdaddy makes the best updated roster.

he goign to work on this weekend i think.

so it should be coming out soon.