PDA

View Full Version : "The Brock Sheriff lie"

Kodos
08-23-2005, 12:33 PM
Turns out ol' Brock had traces of EPO in his blood during the 2012 season. Turns out all ten of his championships are now tainted.

Here is the interview as originally posted. (http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~fof/forums/showthread.php?t=32748) Below are a couple key excerpts from the interview with restored text:

PFW: Your passing records seem like they will never be broken. How important are these figures to you ?

B.S.: Well I would lie if I tell you that I am not concerned. But you know, records are meant to be broken so ultimately, one will throw for more yards, one for more TDs...this is why a championship is so important in a player’s career: it is because no one can ever take it away from you. It’s yours forever. So actually I feel much more grateful for the chance that I had to win 10 of these in my career. Those 10 SuperBowl rings, no one can ever comeback to get them from us, as long as my outlawed drug use isn't brought to light. **winks**

PFW: Brock, what is the best souvenir of your football career ?

B.S.: There are so many it is very difficuly to single one out...If I have to though, I could probably single out that 2012 season when just everything clicked so well. I was getting injections of EPO regularly and we were absolutely unstoppable that season. Personnaly I threw for over 40 TDs and had a very high QB rating. It was one of those seasons where you know, like you REALLY know, that you are going to win no matter who you play. It was just great and we had a lot of fun every Sundays that particular year. I have fond memories of my regular drug use during that 2012 season.

NoMyths
08-23-2005, 12:37 PM
hehe

cthomer5000
08-23-2005, 01:00 PM
I knew it! I know Darkiller turned a blind eye to it as well. He should be banished from the game.

WSUCougar
08-23-2005, 01:09 PM
Maybe he can go slap kids around with Deano.

Darkiller
08-23-2005, 01:09 PM
:D excellent

Kodos
08-23-2005, 01:11 PM
:D excellent

:)

terpkristin
08-23-2005, 01:11 PM
I don't get it. :(
Who is "Brock Sheriff"?

Now if it was "Spear Legmuscle," I might get that it was a spoof...but I don't get it.

/tk

Buzzbee
08-23-2005, 01:12 PM
Man. First Kirby Puckett. Now this. Damn. :(

Buzzbee
08-23-2005, 01:13 PM
Who is "Brock Sheriff"?

Now if it was "Spear Legmuscle," I might get that it was a spoof...but I don't get it.

/tk
Darkiller...you have the floor.

WSUCougar
08-23-2005, 01:14 PM
Answer: What is a more preferable question than asking Hell Atlantic "Who is Dean Houston?"

vex
08-23-2005, 01:15 PM
Who is "Brock Sheriff"?

/tk
Newb. ;)

Darkiller
08-23-2005, 01:17 PM
Who is "Brock Sheriff"?

/tk
He is one of the most famous FOF players of all-time.
Arguably the greatest QB ever.

NoMyths
08-23-2005, 01:23 PM
He is one of the most famous FOF players of all-time.
Arguably the greatest QB ever.Well, he might have been...if he hadn't been doping! Now he's just another question mark in the annals of sport history.

;)

scooper
08-23-2005, 01:34 PM
So.....Hall of Fame or not?

I never did not like those 49ers.

Barkeep49
08-23-2005, 01:36 PM
I believe in Brock. I say he is innocent and didn't know that what he was taking was illegal. Much better than slapping a child I say.

WSUCougar
08-23-2005, 01:37 PM
...or looking too much like Jeff Garcia.

Buzzbee
08-23-2005, 01:40 PM
I believe in Brock. I say he is innocent and didn't know that what he was taking was illegal. Much better than slapping a child I say.
Well, not when he slapped the child to steal his EPO!!!

Antmeister
08-23-2005, 01:41 PM
I agree, Dean Houston is outright a bad guy. At least Brock has come out and is being honest about his drug use. LIke Mark MacGuire, this will soon be overlooked and his place will be safe in the history books of the FOF.

maximus
08-23-2005, 01:42 PM
Can we see a comparison chart where it compares the careers of both Dean Houston vs. Brock Sheriff?

JeeberD
08-23-2005, 01:50 PM
I never did not like those 49ers.

Amen...

Raiders Army
08-23-2005, 02:41 PM
I'm not drinking any of that Brock Sheriff Kool-Aid.

Swaggs
08-23-2005, 02:53 PM
http://cf.geocities.com/darkilller/players/sheriff_jersey.jpg

Dean Houston
08-23-2005, 03:04 PM
Can we see a comparison chart where it compares the careers of both Dean Houston vs. Brock Sheriff?

Please refrain from putting my name next to Cock, oopes I meant Brock Sheriff. A QB who wins many championships in what is essentially the NFL Europe equivalent in FOF, compared to an American institution (me), the "5th Estate" as I've been called, simply does not stack up and is no contest. Don't waste your time on such silly fodder. Go out and help build houses for poor families. Donate time at your local soup kitchen. Become a mentor. Do something useful with your time rather than engaging in such a meaningless debate when the answer is abundantly clear that Brock Sheriff is a poor man's me.

Others will have put up sexier numbers than I. It will happen, if you pass the ball enough and play long enough. But, modestly speaking, no one will ever unite an entire country, as I have done in my playing days.

Those weren't footballs I was tossing up into the endzone for game winning touchdowns.

No.

They were dreams. And I made them come true.

Senator
08-23-2005, 03:10 PM
Nice Kodos.

Say it ain't so Brock, you media whore, say it ain't so!

Antmeister
08-23-2005, 03:14 PM
...Those weren't footballs I was tossing up into the endzone for game winning touchdowns.

No.

Nice touch. Great speech.

Thank you Dean Houston for gracing our message board with yoiur presence. I heard George W. Bush has you on the ignore list since you embarrassed him when you visited the White House and Shorty still hasn't forgiven you for slapping him. Your off the field antics and your super agent HellAtlantic are never going to sell the fact that you are not in the same class as Brock who is just a brutally honest drug using athlete.

sterlingice
08-23-2005, 04:39 PM
Et tu, Kodos? Say it ain't so

SI

Kodos
08-23-2005, 10:45 PM
I don't consider this to be a true parody post.

But I can understand your sadness.

Vince
08-23-2005, 10:49 PM
Amen...
You realize that as a double negative, you are claiming that you like the 49ers?

Eaglesfan27
08-23-2005, 10:51 PM
Unlike most parody threads, this was brilliant and funny. Kudos Kodos!

JeeberD
08-24-2005, 09:15 AM
You realize that as a double negative, you are claiming that you like the 49ers?

Troll.

duckman
08-24-2005, 01:09 PM
Unlike most parody threads, this was brilliant and funny. Kudos Kodos!
I agree that this was a very good parody thread. Bravo!

CHEMICAL SOLDIER
09-13-2005, 11:50 PM
Say it ain't so Brock...........
PS Whatever happened to Eric Misner (Sherriff's replacement)? Career stats would be appreciated.

DaddyTorgo
09-13-2005, 11:58 PM
. But, modestly speaking, no one will ever unite an entire country, as I have done in my playing days.

Those weren't footballs I was tossing up into the endzone for game winning touchdowns.

No.

OMG! That is GOLD! Pure GOLD! Gave me chills. Dean Houston for President!