PDA

View Full Version : SO.....

Flasch186
08-24-2005, 08:23 PM
I had to film that homeland security video today but I wanted to tell this story (kinda story)...anyways I found out that my call time this morning would be 7:00am about an hour and a half away from my house which meant I would have to get up at 440am to get there on time. So I simply decided to go up the night before and get a hotel room but somehow during the day I got this earie feeling that if I went up and got a room I would be murdered. I mean it was strange, goose pimply. So I didnt go up there the night before, got up this morning (late) and rushed there and got there early (leadfoot)...but I figured you always hear about people following their feelings and not getting on the plane that eventually crashes and stuff so I followed it and am alive today but man it was wierd.

Buzzbee
08-24-2005, 08:25 PM
In other news...

John Travolta found still alive.

Joe
08-24-2005, 08:29 PM
was there a murder in the hotel you would've stayed in?

Axxon
08-24-2005, 08:29 PM
I had to film that homeland security video today but I wanted to tell this story (kinda story)...anyways I found out that my call time this morning would be 7:00am about an hour and a half away from my house which meant I would have to get up at 440am to get there on time. So I simply decided to go up the night before and get a hotel room but somehow during the day I got this earie feeling that if I went up and got a room I would be murdered. I mean it was strange, goose pimply. So I didnt go up there the night before, got up this morning (late) and rushed there and got there early (leadfoot)...but I figured you always hear about people following their feelings and not getting on the plane that eventually crashes and stuff so I followed it and am alive today but man it was wierd.

Damn, so that's why you didn't show u...

I mean, wow, what a weird story.

Antmeister
08-24-2005, 08:31 PM
You know when I read the title, I was trying to figure out is SO was some kind of Flaschen abbreviated code for about 15 minutes only to realize you meant "so". Thanks for altering how I read your posts.

Lorena
08-24-2005, 08:36 PM
You did the right thing Flasch... always follow your gutt I say.

BTW, how'd it go?

timmynausea
08-24-2005, 08:37 PM
I thought SO was suck off, which is what he was going to get from a hooker in that hotel room before he pussed out.

Flasch186
08-24-2005, 08:43 PM
You did the right thing Flasch... always follow your gutt I say.

BTW, how'd it go?

went good....long but good.

korme
08-24-2005, 08:45 PM
GOOSE PIMPLY?

Lorena
08-24-2005, 09:16 PM

Long is always a good thing

Lathum
08-24-2005, 09:51 PM
at least you weren't murdered

MrBug708
08-24-2005, 10:12 PM
GOOSE PIMPLY?

Dammit! Thats what I was gonna ask...!!!

JonInMiddleGA
08-24-2005, 10:14 PM
Y'know, that subject line is pretty funny stuff if you imagine it being said in a drawn-out Arnold Horshack style.

Flasch186
08-24-2005, 10:19 PM
Damn, so that's why you didn't show u...

I mean, wow, what a weird story.

damn i just got that LOL way late

Axxon
08-24-2005, 10:34 PM
damn i just got that LOL way late

Thanks, I was beginning to wonder if I'd been a bit too obtuse. :)

Marc Vaughan
08-25-2005, 07:06 AM
I'm a great believer in fate not being predetermined (and hence hunches/intuitions etc. can't always be correct if intepretting the future as the future is malleable), I follow logic as much as possible in my life - shortly after 9/11 (the day after in fact if I remember right) I flew out to Ireland .. it was an errie feeling and everything in me emotionally was telling me not to get on the plane, the fact that the airport was damn near deserted didn't help the feeling ..

However looking at it logically I determined I'd be damned unlucky if something happened on the flight in the circumstances and with the extra paranoia to the security etc. ... I took the flight and everything was fine.

Thats not to say I wouldn't keep an eye out for something, just I'd use logic to determine what I do and watch out if you have a feeling somethings up ...

JeeberD
08-25-2005, 07:39 AM
I got this earie feeling that if I went up and got a room I would be murdered.

I hope that you, like all good FOFCers, have a note in your wallet telling your next of kin to come here and let us know what happened if/when you expire... ;)