PDA

View Full Version : The FFL begins its 9th season, 2012, October 16th.

WrongWay
10-14-2005, 10:23 PM
The FFL or FastFL is a league that Sims an entire Season in 3 weeks.
http://fastfl04.proboards58.com/index.cgi

This is the only FOF league that allows its owners to get into the Dynasty Building parts of the game. Build that new 100,000 seat stadium, relocate your team in the middle of the night, or maybe you just want to rip out that artificial turf and plant some Kentucky Blue Grass, these are some of the options available in this type of career league.

The league reminds me of an SP game set to en Extra Hard Level. With its pace you can think about the future of your team, as rebuilding years only last 3 weeks. So, you can go wild and experiment with game plans and roster lineups, because you will always have another chance in a couple of weeks.

And, Did I mention the Live draft that happens Every 3rd Sunday? Since this is the FastFL you know we are going to be doing something that no other league can do and that is have all our Drafts Live. Every 3rd Sunday all members of the FFL get together for 3 hours and just shoot the breeze, talk about football, maybe talk a little Family Guy, and Oh yeah, draft 5 rounds worth of players too. If you have never experienced a LIVE FOF Draft I invite you to stop on by next Sunday, October the 23rd.

Thanks for your Time,
GM of the FFL Pittsburgh Steelers.
Edit: Hey, Hey, that is the now the 2011 Super Bowl Champs. :D

PackerFanatic
10-15-2005, 01:11 AM
Very well put, very, very well put...but you can't even take what he said to be honest until you TRY IT OUT FOR YOURSELF! We love this game...and if you love this game as much as we do and love to see history behind a team, this is the league for you. Eight years have gone by...5 different champions...hundreds upon hundreds of stats...and just good ol' fun. Come give us a look see at the very least.

PackerFanatic
10-16-2005, 09:50 PM
The 2012 Live Draft will occur at 6pm CST on Sunday, October 23rd. If you wish to experience a fun, live draft, be on AIM around that time on Sunday and IM Keksemeister. I will invite you into the room and you can have some fun with us :)

JediKooter
10-20-2005, 03:40 PM
I'm telling you, Pittsburgh won it all because I traded that dang RB to them 4 games into the season.

All kidding aside, yes, this is a great league to be in and I do have to admit, it is like SP set to extra hard level, but, that's what makes it fun. Just think, in one year, you can go through 17 seasons.