PDA

View Full Version : ICFM - Team Openings

jwmsports
03-01-2006, 12:28 PM
The ICFM has finishing up its 1st season and a number of teams are open as we near the draft.

Currently the following teams are available:
Cardinals
Ravens
Panthers
Bengals
Cowboys
Broncos
Packers
Jaguars
Chiefs
Dolphins (league Champs)
Saints
Giants
Jets
Raiders
Steelers
Chargers
Rams
Buccaneers
Browns

If interested, visit the forum at http://1.myfreebulletinboard.com/icfm/icfm.html and register/post in the Waiting List topic.

Anthony
03-13-2006, 08:53 PM
wow, it's unbelievable how much your league sucks. half your league is vacant. i think i counted the numbers of total posts on two hands and two feet. insane.

i think i'm gonna tell my friends we should hijack your message board and use it for our own fun.

fantastic flying froggies
03-14-2006, 02:58 PM
wow, it's unbelievable how much your league sucks. half your league is vacant. i think i counted the numbers of total posts on two hands and two feet. insane.

i think i'm gonna tell my friends we should hijack your message board and use it for our own fun.

HA, I'm sure such a post will get you in an MP league very quickly...:rolleyes:

Anthony
03-14-2006, 03:21 PM
Oh calm down. :batman:

seadog852
04-01-2006, 09:35 AM
And do you run a league? How long did it last? If you bothered to read, if you can read, you will see this league has been around for 7 years. If you don't understand that, that means it has been around for 7 real years, not 7 of your fantasy years.

Since I have to explain myself for the slow, here is the low down. The league changed over last year from Football Mogul to FOF.

This league is most likely one of the longest and best run leagues out there. So, when you want to start pointing fingers to leagues that suck, you should point in your direction. You're obviously jealous of the sucess a few owners have had with a free league. So go back to your fly by night league, and leave running leagues to the big boys.

sachmo71
04-01-2006, 01:18 PM
And do you run a league? How long did it last? If you bothered to read, if you can read, you will see this league has been around for 7 years. If you don't understand that, that means it has been around for 7 real years, not 7 of your fantasy years.

Since I have to explain myself for the slow, here is the low down. The league changed over last year from Football Mogul to FOF.

This league is most likely one of the longest and best run leagues out there. So, when you want to start pointing fingers to leagues that suck, you should point in your direction. You're obviously jealous of the sucess a few owners have had with a free league. So go back to your fly by night league, and leave running leagues to the big boys.

HA is a terminal asshole. Seriously, he get's off on it. Best just to ignore him.

seadog852
04-01-2006, 06:17 PM
Thanks for the advice.

JamNJim
07-10-2006, 06:15 PM
Just a little Bump.

We're currently in the middle of free agency & the drafts just around the corner.

JamNJim
10-28-2006, 02:59 PM
Good time to get in. League just completed the wildcard games. Check the site for more info. http://icfm2005.hf4l.com/icfm.htm