PDA

View Full Version : Wizard Hat or Robe?

Antmeister
07-28-2006, 12:14 PM
Oops forgot to add the poll. She Rahn needs your thoughts.

The She-Rahn is turning 30 in September.

To mark this momentous occassion I have been contemplating getting a wizard's hat or getting a robe. Inspired by Dr. Ruth, I thought I would add a little roleplaying to my private life. Should I get a wizard's hat? A robe? Both? And what colors?

I currently only have Wonder Woman underoos. I don't have any wizard hats. And unfortunately, my profession frowns upon visible capes so everything must be restricted to my forehead and torso regions.

So what do you think?

Robes on women? No way.

Wizard hats on women? Har!

So what do you think?

I think ... that I've conjured your pictures using a level 8 Voyeur spell & that you need neither. I do suggest a rhinocerous suit to charge his ass.

A wizard hat is may appear less sexy but IMO means much more and is much more customizable. If you have something specific in mind I say get the wizard hat.

I dislike robes intensely, and I don't like "crooked or bent" wizard hats. I voted neither, but a chef's apron wouldn't be so bad.

What the BLANK will Arlie think?

I dislike robes intensely, and I don't like "crooked or bent" wizard hats. I voted neither, but a chef's apron wouldn't be so bad.

yes, because nothing marks the march into adulthood like a lvl 50 chef's apron.

I don't think you need either. 30 is just another number,unless we are seriously talking about a level 30 druid. However, I would get neither one and pick up a level 6 sword called the HellAntic.

yes, because nothing marks the march into adulthood like a lvl 50 chef's apron.

Magically delicious!

I personally do not like either wizard hats or robes. I dislike the former far more than the latter, though (to the point of being a deal-breaker, in fact). Just go buck naked.

Rhino suit, Arles?

rkmsuf
07-28-2006, 12:14 PM
cue: st. cronin

st.cronin
07-28-2006, 12:17 PM
I think I lost a post.

rkmsuf
07-28-2006, 12:18 PM
I think I lost a post.

Like he's no longer a "jizza" then? That may be a good thing especially in public.

Warhammer
07-28-2006, 01:16 PM
Has long as there are pix involved I say get whatever!

sachmo71
07-28-2006, 01:23 PM
If i don't understand what's going on, am i just old?

Antmeister
07-28-2006, 01:28 PM
If i don't understand what's going on, am i just old?

Damn, I guess I remember old threads too well. Here is where the wizard hat, rhinocerous and robe references come from:
http://www.operationsports.com/fofc/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8984&highlight=wizard+hat

And of course I merged that with this thread:
http://www.operationsports.com/fofc/showthread.php?t=51492

One day I will get a parody thread just right. :D

Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
07-28-2006, 01:34 PM
I'm so honored Ant. I think this is the first time one of my threads has been parodied.

Oh, and BTW - I got it, and laughed. :)

Arles
07-28-2006, 01:38 PM
excellent work.

Antmeister
07-28-2006, 01:43 PM
I'm so honored Ant. I think this is the first time one of my threads has been parodied.

Oh, and BTW - I got it, and laughed. :)

excellent work.

Whew....I'm glad you guys got it. Thanks.

st.cronin
07-28-2006, 01:48 PM
I loved it. Antmeister is like the poet laureate of the fofc.

Eaglesfan27
07-28-2006, 01:54 PM
This is one of the best parody threads ever, IMHO.

Lorena
07-28-2006, 02:58 PM
http://www.operationsports.com/fofc/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8984&highlight=wizard+hat

eminemBNJA: Oh ****
eminemBNJA: damn I gotta write down your names or something

:D

saldana
07-28-2006, 05:25 PM
quality work, i laughed out loud...best parody in a long time

Izulde
07-28-2006, 05:33 PM
You need the complete ensemble so get both.

Only get the rhino suit if Arlie has a furry fetish of some kind.

Antmeister
07-28-2006, 06:59 PM
Sorry, had to pick only the wizard hat. A naked woman wearing only a wizard hat is the way to go. :D

twothree
11-07-2007, 02:50 PM
Sorry, had to pick only the wizard hat. A naked woman wearing only a wizard hat is the way to go. :D

How come colossal squid suit and butter was not an option?

Pumpy Tudors
11-07-2007, 03:16 PM
HOLY THREAD NECROMANCY, BATMAN!

Axxon
11-07-2007, 03:37 PM
HOLY THREAD NECROMANCY, BATMAN!

Yes, and the poll wasn't closed so I was allowed to vote. I voted for both. I'm a huge fan of hats but a victoria's secret robe would be a nice touch too.

Izulde
11-07-2007, 03:57 PM
I still say both.