PDA

View Full Version : ping werewolf players

Lathum
08-03-2006, 11:55 PM
I don't know who is hosting the next game but is it possible to not wait 2 weeks in between games?

saldana
08-03-2006, 11:57 PM
i second this as well...i realize these last few games have taken some prep in both their depth and complexity, so maybe if whoever is on deck knows it is gonna take awhile to kick theirs off, someone else could just throw a vanilla type game out there in the interim.

Barkeep49
08-04-2006, 12:06 AM
My break was due to my availability, and I have suggested interim games before, but I kndo of think the breaks have been good for the game. Keep people from buring out.

Though I do like to hear that Lathum is getting impatient. I am carrying an Ardentesque grudge which must be satiated :D.

Poli
08-04-2006, 12:31 AM
Though I do like to hear that Lathum is getting impatient. I am carrying an Ardentesque grudge which must be satiated :D.

I saw that. :)

Peregrine
08-04-2006, 12:33 AM
Ah, good old Werewolf, I remember that game.

Lathum
08-04-2006, 12:41 AM
Ah, good old Werewolf, I remember that game.
look what you started...

Abe Sargent
08-04-2006, 01:26 AM
My break was due to my availability, and I have suggested interim games before, but I kndo of think the breaks have been good for the game. Keep people from buring out.

I agree with BK's second point. We have some player who play a ton of WW and I don't want to see them get burned out. Similarly, a very fast schedule with no breaks isn;t very new player friendly.

And, after all of that, I waited just one week to start my game.

-Anxiety

SackAttack
08-04-2006, 01:48 AM
I don't mind the breaks so much.

But maybe that's because I ignore about 9 out of every 10 games until one has subject matter that appeals to me!

st.cronin
08-04-2006, 08:15 AM
Mine will probably be ready to go fairly quickly, and will be a very simple game.