PDA

View Full Version : Need a Werewolf Player

Barkeep49
09-27-2006, 07:33 AM
We had someone drop out of the latest werewolf game and need a replacement. Just think it could be you! We're only starting Day 2 so it will be easy to join in. So c'mon down and get in the game. If you're interested post here or PM me.

SnDvls
09-27-2006, 12:15 PM
pm sent

Raiders Army
09-28-2006, 07:06 PM
You know, I'd really like to play, but the fact is, I can't access FOFC at work so I think my involvement would be quite minimal. I really would like to go another game, but if I can't devote 100% to the game, I think it wouldn't be fair to the others that play the game.

To be quite honest, I feel quite bad about the past couple of games that I actually played. Between the move, etc. I didn't give the game the attention it deserved.

It came down to a matter of getting home and either spending time with the family, playing games, watching TV, or playing Werewolf. In the end, Werewolf took the backseat to the other three. I apologize to those who I affected (I think I lynched Blade a while ago because of it, but got lucky. LOL).

Pay no attention to this post, since it doesn't count and I'm buzzed.

Blacklion
01-05-2015, 03:22 AM
It came down to a matter of getting home and either spending time with the family, playing games, watching TV, or playing Werewolf. In the end, Werewolf took the backseat to the other three. I apologize to those who I affected (I think I lynched Blade a while ago because of it, but got lucky. LOL).

Autumn
01-06-2015, 07:59 AM
What the heck

Zinto
01-06-2015, 11:24 AM
Black = Crimson and Lion=Fox????

britrock88
01-07-2015, 05:42 PM
Huh.

CrimsonFox
01-07-2015, 06:29 PM
Now why would I be a lion. That makes no sense, Zinto. :)