PDA

View Full Version : I would like to play again

spleen1015
09-29-2006, 08:03 PM
I got into the Lost game back in February and I had to quit because I was laid off from work. I would like to get back in when the next game comes around.

Barkeep49
09-29-2006, 08:07 PM
Awesome! We're in the middle of a game now, which I predict will likely last through the end of next week. A new game would likely start up shortly there after.

There has also been some talk lately of doing a "beginner's game" and hopefully that would perhaps start up next week, so maybe you'd want to do that. It would be a smaller game and limited to people with little or no ww experience. Like I said it's mostly been talk but several vet GMs have expressed support for the idea so hopefully one of them will get things going.

st.cronin
09-29-2006, 08:15 PM
Awesome! We're in the middle of a game now, which I predict will likely last through the end of next week. A new game would likely start up shortly there after.

There has also been some talk lately of doing a "beginner's game" and hopefully that would perhaps start up next week, so maybe you'd want to do that. It would be a smaller game and limited to people with little or no ww experience. Like I said it's mostly been talk but several vet GMs have expressed support for the idea so hopefully one of them will get things going.

I would be willing to start something like this.

st.cronin
09-29-2006, 08:28 PM
dola

The only thing I'm reluctant about is, I don't think there would be enough people interested in a "beginner's only" game. I'm willing to give it a shot, though.

Lathum
09-29-2006, 08:29 PM
we may get enough interest if we put a post in GD ( gasp! )

st.cronin
09-29-2006, 08:31 PM
I will give it a whirl. Like I said, I have a game ready to go. It's pretty much like my last one, only even simpler.

Barkeep49
09-29-2006, 08:34 PM
We could perhaps look through some games and find some people who only played one time or two times and see if they'd be willing to give it another shot in a beginner's setting

LoneStarGirl
09-29-2006, 09:19 PM
I would be way interested in something like a beginners game. Might help me learn and become better at the harder games.

spleen1015
09-29-2006, 10:33 PM
I'll give the beginner's game a go.

Poli
09-29-2006, 10:46 PM
I'd like to apolgize once more for that Lost game. It should have gone a lot better.