PDA

View Full Version : Game plan trading.

Doug5984
10-28-2006, 11:38 AM
I know I saw this in another thread, but it is something that I think deserves its own. Would people here be interested in game plan trading? I know this was possible in the older version, but it never really took off. I think it would be great to be able to download someone else's game plan and tweak it for my roster. People who are great at game planning pass attacks can have those "_____'s Run & Gun Gameplan" or those who are run heavy can have theirs "_____'s 3 yards and a cloud of dust"

Is this something people would be interested in? I am about to work on my game plan for my 2006 Saints season and if it turns out nice I might save it.

Something similar to the stickied thread with all the logos and stuff would be great in the strategy forum. Especially once 2007 goes to all the multiplayer league where people typically spend more time on their teams.

Joe
10-28-2006, 11:42 AM
I'm interested when I get the game, will upload what I come up with. It should be easier this time around now that you can separate the offense and defense game plans.

Caratacus
10-28-2006, 11:48 AM
It will take me a while to get familiar with the new options but once I have anything of value I would be glad to share it.

kingnebwsu
10-28-2006, 09:25 PM
I'd love to have gameplans to choose from since it's a lot of micro-management and I'd love to have some base gameplans to choose from (which I could tweak to suit my needs).