PDA

View Full Version : FOF2K7: Signing Free Agents Problem

mtolson
10-29-2006, 06:27 PM
OK, I can not find out how to sign free agents during the Free Agency period. I can understand a temporary memory lapse but damn. Here is what I am doing:

Click on "Continue Free Agency" and get the "2007 Free Agency Period, Week 1 of 12". I click on "Recommend" and get the "Scouts Recommendations" window. Change position to OLB and make sure select from show "Free Agents". Click on search to get my list. Left click on Cato June and get the "Player Report" window. However, the only buttons enabled are "New Name", "Franchise Salaries", "Exit" and "Next".

What am I doing wrong ?

molson
10-29-2006, 06:28 PM
During week 1 of the FA period, you can only renegotiate with your own players.

larrymcg421
OK, I can not find out how to sign free agents during the Free Agency period. I can understand a temporary memory lapse but damn. Here is what I am doing:

Click on "Continue Free Agency" and get the "2007 Free Agency Period, Week 1 of 12". I click on "Recommend" and get the "Scouts Recommendations" window. Change position to OLB and make sure select from show "Free Agents". Click on search to get my list. Left click on Cato June and get the "Player Report" window. However, the only buttons enabled are "New Name", "Franchise Salaries", "Exit" and "Next".

What am I doing wrong ?

You can only renegotiate during week 1. Week 2 you can sign free agents.

Pyser
nevermind.

Ben E Lou
:D

Capital
10-29-2006, 06:30 PM
lol...I was just thinking this same thing about signing FA...and then I finallly saw the little blurb in the middle of the screen.

mtolson
10-29-2006, 06:32 PM
OMG !!!!! You guys are fast. And damn do I feel stupid. This has been driving me crazy for about 2 hours. I was just about to put up a screen capture because I knew it would only be a matter of time before someone called me crazy.

Thanks for you help and fast replies.

SackAttack
10-29-2006, 08:03 PM
I have a strong hunch that the change to FA-1 has to do with Jim making things easier on VPI and other online commishes.