PDA

View Full Version : Free Agent Colors

famatu
10-31-2006, 08:07 PM
When I look at the free agent screen, I see that some players are different colors. Some are blue and some are red. They may be other colors as well but I didn't notice them. Does anyone know what these different colors mean?

yabanci
10-31-2006, 08:12 PM
When I look at the free agent screen, I see that some players are different colors. Some are blue and some are red. They may be other colors as well but I didn't notice them. Does anyone know what these different colors mean?

that's your scout magically looking into his crystal ball to tell you that green will give you an affinity and blue will give you conflict. My scout wears a large pointy hat with stars and moons on it and is an expert on astrology.

yabanci
10-31-2006, 08:16 PM
Here's the official word from the help file:

Entries highlighted in red are players either on your team or players to whom you've made a contract offer. Entries highlighted in brown are injured players. Entries highlighted in green are players who may be an affinity match for your team, according to team leaders. Entries highlighted in blue are players who may pose a conflict for your team leaders.

TRO
10-31-2006, 09:07 PM
Love the colors. Saves the need for the astrology chart.

Passacaglia
11-01-2006, 11:26 AM
Can ResHack be used to make all the colors the same, so that this can just be ignored until the guy is on your team?

yabanci
11-01-2006, 05:16 PM
Can ResHack be used to make all the colors the same, so that this can just be ignored until the guy is on your team?

No, ResHack can't do that as far as I can tell. It's too bad these advance warnings for conflict/affinities show up in wall street mode. It seems better suited for people who like things very easy and play on main street mode.