PDA

View Full Version : FOF2K7 HTML: Well dang, I hadn't noticed this improvement.

Ben E Lou
11-19-2006, 08:06 AM
I just briefly glanced at the HTML output after my first season with the new game, and therefore thought the only improvements were the addition of box scores and game logs. I completely missed what will be a MUCH better improvement, as somone who likes to post dynasties. Lots of output has been added for stats from past seasons, too. {LINK} (http://www.younglifenorthdekalb.com/testleague/)

KWhit
11-19-2006, 11:37 AM
Wow. That is nice. I hadn't used the HTML yet. I like all the new info. Very cool.

Eaglesfan27
11-19-2006, 11:44 AM
Yep. I've been drooling over all of the options and just trying to decide what to include with my dynasty.

grdawg
11-26-2006, 01:16 PM
I just noticed this feature and what is great is you get the draft preview in html and then can import it into excel to be able to do analysis on the draft. I have been doing so much manually and using the extractor tool, but this is fantastic. Was this around in previous versions? Anyway, one thing I notice when I do this is the Grade and Adjusted Grade numbers are different then what is in the game. Has anyone else played around with this? One theory I have is that when you export it, only your scout is giving you his numbers and that is what comes out in the html export so your are getting better or worse grades based on his ratings at the different positions rather then the consensus ratings in the game. No idea if that's right, anyone have any ideas?