PDA

View Full Version : BBCF Challenge-Virginia Tech Recruiting

dxtrfn1980
01-23-2009, 01:45 PM
I want someone on this board do the recruiting for Virginia Tech and get a player in the Top 2000 to come to Virginia Tech. I have no luck in doing so.

rkmsuf
01-23-2009, 01:52 PM
I did it.

dxtrfn1980
01-23-2009, 01:59 PM
Every other schools gets my players I go after, Virginia (went 0-11 in that season), UNC (went 3-8), NC State (went 5-6), Penn State (went 2-9), several other scattered schools including Indiana (went 0-11), Louisiana-Monroe (went who cares)?? I know the system is on regions if you were a player from Roanoke and you had Boston College and Virginia Tech and you want to stay close to home what school would you choose? The player choose BC? I bet Boston College does not have a player from Virginia on its roster in real life in any sport. BBCF needs to fix this problem in its next version.

Dr. Sak
01-23-2009, 02:01 PM
When you pitch the recruit...tell them that you are the only school that allows dog fighting and has their own ring for it.

dxtrfn1980
01-23-2009, 02:06 PM
After winning the national championship, my recruiting rank was last then I went 0-11 the following year then I quit and deleted the file. Recruits in TCY were too easy and in BBCF so so hard unless you cheat and control all the teams in multi-player

JPhillips
76 Patrick Sheil JR OT 6-6 273 Centreville/Clifton, VA

jeheinz72
Uhm, me thinks the problem lies with you

<TABLE class=standard cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=c2 colSpan=12>Players committed to Virginia Tech</TD></TR><TR><TD class=c9><CENTER>Rank</CENTER></TD><TD class=c9><CENTER>Pos</CENTER></TD><TD class=c9>Name</TD><TD class=c9><CENTER>Stars</CENTER></TD><TD class=c9><CENTER>Ht</CENTER></TD><TD class=c9><CENTER>Wt</CENTER></TD><TD class=c9><CENTER>School</CENTER></TD><TD class=c9><CENTER>Rank(Reg)</CENTER></TD><TD class=c9><CENTER>Rank(Pos)</CENTER></TD><TD class=c9><CENTER>Type</CENTER></TD><TD class=c7>Current</TD><TD class=c7>Potential</TD></TR><TR><TD class=c3><CENTER>9</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>DT</CENTER></TD><TD class=c6>*Austin Bellisari</TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>5</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>6-6</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>299</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>Alfred State (CT)</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>2</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>1</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>Run stopper</CENTER><TD class=c3>6</TD><TD class=c3>9</TD></TR><TR><TD class=c3><CENTER>22</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>P</CENTER></TD><TD class=c6>*Roosevelt Lorick</TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>5</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>6-2</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>178</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>Erie CC (NY)</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>4</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>1</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>Balanced</CENTER><TD class=c3>9</TD><TD class=c3>10</TD></TR><TR><TD class=c3><CENTER>45</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>OG</CENTER></TD><TD class=c6>Tywoin Huff</TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>5</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>6-8</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>279</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>St. Anthony (NY)</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>10</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>1</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>Finesse</CENTER><TD class=c3>2</TD><TD class=c3>10</TD></TR><TR><TD class=c3><CENTER>48</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>DE</CENTER></TD><TD class=c6>Juran Trudeau</TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>5</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>6-6</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>282</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>McDowell (PA)</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>12</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>4</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>Pass rusher</CENTER><TD class=c3>4</TD><TD class=c3>8</TD></TR><TR><TD class=c3><CENTER>57</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>FS</CENTER></TD><TD class=c6>Josh Amundson</TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>5</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>5-11</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>187</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>Gwynn Park (MD)</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>13</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>2</CENTER></TD><TD class=c3><CENTER>Cover safety</CENTER><TD class=c3>3</TD><TD class=c3>9</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dxtrfn1980
01-23-2009, 02:10 PM
I have the correct pitches and everything but the AI always chooses the other schools.

Honolulu_Blue
01-23-2009, 02:24 PM
Haven't you been having this problem for a while now?

Logan
01-23-2009, 02:25 PM
You still suck?

Maybe BBCF isn't game for you.

dxtrfn1980
01-23-2009, 02:31 PM
Yes I have but the AI cheats me every time. Lost a Blacksburg kid to UCLA once and he wanted to stay close to home according to scouting done by me. I guess the player is dumb in geography as UCLA is no where near Virginia Tech. He was the top QB in nation and I had no QB's on roster. (not even a walk-on QB) I put all my time and money into him as I thought a Blacksburg kid was a lock for Virginia Tech. I did not have any backup options at the time. When I lost him, all the other top QB's were gone and lost 8 1-Star QB's after that. I had all walk on QB's who sucked so bad we ran the ball all the time and never passed once that following season.

jeheinz72
01-23-2009, 02:44 PM
What was his interest in your school from the get-go?

jeheinz72
01-23-2009, 02:44 PM
But yeah man, I'd say just stop playing if you can't handle it. THough you're the only person I've ever heard of having these problems.

dxtrfn1980
01-23-2009, 02:48 PM
I use a house rule to only recruit the state I have the team in because I am scared to recruit Pennsylvania because of Penn State and Pittsburgh, North Carolina because of North Carolina and North Carolina State, Maryland because of Maryland, New York because of Syracuse and I are much better than Virginia in prestige. I don't recruit New Jersey because Penn State gets all of the top players in New Jersey in my games. I want local talent at Virginia Tech, I prefer a 1 Star QB from Alexandria, VA then a 5 Star QB from Baltimore, MD even if the 5 Star QB's interest is 10.

dxtrfn1980
01-23-2009, 02:50 PM
What was his interest in your school from the get-go?

10 for most and 9 for the rest.

Ronnie Dobbs2
01-23-2009, 02:52 PM
You better sticking to something else. if you lose that many recruits in a row. BBCF might not be your game.

Dr. Sak
01-23-2009, 02:58 PM
I use a house rule to only recruit the state I have the team in because I am scared to recruit Pennsylvania because of Penn State and Pittsburgh, North Carolina because of North Carolina and North Carolina State, Maryland because of Maryland, New York because of Syracuse and I are much better than Virginia in prestige. I don't recruit New Jersey because Penn State gets all of the top players in New Jersey in my games. I want local talent at Virginia Tech, I prefer a 1 Star QB from Alexandria, VA then a 5 Star QB from Baltimore, MD even if the 5 Star QB's interest is 10.

Yeah stay away from Pittsburgh...Wanny has put a wall around it and won't let local recruits out.

gstelmack
01-23-2009, 03:01 PM
How badly have you killed your prestige? That may explain why they're going elsewhere...

dxtrfn1980
01-23-2009, 03:05 PM
After winning the national championship, my recruiting rank was last then I went 0-11 the following year then I quit and deleted the file. Recruits in TCY were too easy and in BBCF so so hard unless you cheat and control all the teams in multi-player

It went downhill after that my prestige went below 20 in the next 14 years all because a Blacksburg kid (which preferred location) attended UCLA instead of Virginia Tech which had no QB's. (not even one)

dxtrfn1980
01-23-2009, 03:17 PM
I like to see someone try my house rule for BBCF

Recruit only in the state the school resides in unless someone in an e-mail says he wants to attend the school.
Transfers only if the player was born in the state the school resides in.

This is easy in states of California, Texas and Florida with loads of good players. I like to see someone get West Virginia for example win a game in a few years time on West Virginia talent because you would have mostly walk ons and bunches of 1-Star and 2-Star players and maybe 2 or 3 3-Star players.

dxtrfn1980
01-23-2009, 03:53 PM
Uhm, me thinks the problem lies with you

<table class="standard" width="100%" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="c2" colspan="12">Players committed to Virginia Tech</td></tr><tr><td class="c9"><center>Rank</center></td><td class="c9"><center>Pos</center></td><td class="c9">Name</td><td class="c9"><center>Stars</center></td><td class="c9"><center>Ht</center></td><td class="c9"><center>Wt</center></td><td class="c9"><center>School</center></td><td class="c9"><center>Rank(Reg)</center></td><td class="c9"><center>Rank(Pos)</center></td><td class="c9"><center>Type</center></td><td class="c7">Current</td><td class="c7">Potential</td></tr><tr><td class="c3"><center>9</center></td><td class="c3"><center>DT</center></td><td class="c6">*Austin Bellisari</td><td class="c3"><center>5</center></td><td class="c3"><center>6-6</center></td><td class="c3"><center>299</center></td><td class="c3"><center>Alfred State (CT)</center></td><td class="c3"><center>2</center></td><td class="c3"><center>1</center></td><td class="c3"><center>Run stopper</center></td><td class="c3">6</td><td class="c3">9</td></tr><tr><td class="c3"><center>22</center></td><td class="c3"><center>P</center></td><td class="c6">*Roosevelt Lorick</td><td class="c3"><center>5</center></td><td class="c3"><center>6-2</center></td><td class="c3"><center>178</center></td><td class="c3"><center>Erie CC (NY)</center></td><td class="c3"><center>4</center></td><td class="c3"><center>1</center></td><td class="c3"><center>Balanced</center></td><td class="c3">9</td><td class="c3">10</td></tr><tr><td class="c3"><center>45</center></td><td class="c3"><center>OG</center></td><td class="c6">Tywoin Huff</td><td class="c3"><center>5</center></td><td class="c3"><center>6-8</center></td><td class="c3"><center>279</center></td><td class="c3"><center>St. Anthony (NY)</center></td><td class="c3"><center>10</center></td><td class="c3"><center>1</center></td><td class="c3"><center>Finesse</center></td><td class="c3">2</td><td class="c3">10</td></tr><tr><td class="c3"><center>48</center></td><td class="c3"><center>DE</center></td><td class="c6">Juran Trudeau</td><td class="c3"><center>5</center></td><td class="c3"><center>6-6</center></td><td class="c3"><center>282</center></td><td class="c3"><center>McDowell (PA)</center></td><td class="c3"><center>12</center></td><td class="c3"><center>4</center></td><td class="c3"><center>Pass rusher</center></td><td class="c3">4</td><td class="c3">8</td></tr><tr><td class="c3"><center>57</center></td><td class="c3"><center>FS</center></td><td class="c6">Josh Amundson</td><td class="c3"><center>5</center></td><td class="c3"><center>5-11</center></td><td class="c3"><center>187</center></td><td class="c3"><center>Gwynn Park (MD)</center></td><td class="c3"><center>13</center></td><td class="c3"><center>2</center></td><td class="c3"><center>Cover safety</center></td><td class="c3">3</td><td class="c3">9</td></tr></tbody></table>
One problem, none of them come from Virginia which I only recruit from due to my house rule.

I. J. Reilly
01-23-2009, 03:56 PM
What harder; recruiting Virginia or downloading the paper to PDF for offline viewing?

Karlifornia
01-23-2009, 04:00 PM
Quit this dynasty and start over with Hawaii

dxtrfn1980
01-23-2009, 04:01 PM
I solved the PDF paper download 10 months ago but still no luck in recruiting.

rkmsuf
01-23-2009, 04:16 PM
the solution is to shove the original fof cd up your ass, take a shit and then proceed to one briar where you will need to take a swim in a pond.