PDA

View Full Version : HT Supporter Question

RPI-Fan
04-20-2003, 05:36 PM
Do I lose all my data if I don't renew before my current subscription runs out?

Meaning, my subscription ends April 29 - if I don't renew until May 5 (leaving a week without Supporter), will my numbers and whatnot be restored when I re-join?

Thanks!
~rpi-fan

Nyarlahotep
04-20-2003, 05:41 PM
Can't answer the question, but good luck.

samifan24
04-20-2003, 08:21 PM
My subscription runs out soon too, so I actually know the answer. Hattrick should have sent you an email informing you that you only had a week remaining. If they didn't, they sent one to me and this is what it said:

After you lose your Supporter, all you preferences and player numbers "stay" in the Hattrick system for the next week. After that week, everything resets though. It's sort of like having a grace week to renew, which is nice. Hope this helps.

TargetPractice6
04-20-2003, 08:35 PM
You guest book notes stay until you get supporter again.

RPI-Fan
04-21-2003, 11:33 AM
Thanks - helps quite a bit.

I'm going to renew, but I just wasn't sure when I wanted to make the plunge - so it's good to know if I'm a little late that it'll still be alright.

Again, thanks.

~rpi-fan

Jets80
04-21-2003, 03:56 PM
I have been wondering about this supporter thing, exactly what it does and what benifit it is. I know it does not cost very much at all. Can you gain any type of playing advantage buy having it ??

TargetPractice6
04-21-2003, 04:01 PM
Bookmarks! The best part of support IMO is the ability to bookmark players, matches, teams, and series for later use. The logo, press announcements, custom match kits, and awards shelf also makes your team page look more interesting. And it has a few nifty stats. It is designed not to give in-game advantages though.

Doug5984
04-21-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Jets80
I have been wondering about this supporter thing, exactly what it does and what benifit it is. I know it does not cost very much at all. Can you gain any type of playing advantage buy having it ??

There is acctually no playing advantage in having it, which is probably a good thing...What it lets you do is give your players #s, you can see their faces (which is a cool ittle feature), there are some other little things you can do- but the thing I find the most important is being able to bookmark players, teams, matches...and other things, bookmarking players is a great way to find players on the transfer market then have them book marked so you don't have to go looking for them again at a later date...you can give your team a simple uniform....have a logo, press announcements...and a guest book....in my opinion it is well worth the $5 for 3 months....It adds more depth to the game by having player faces...and being able to give them numbers and those sorts of things.