PDA

View Full Version : OT: Hattrick Emergency!

The_herd
04-20-2003, 07:06 PM
I can't log-in, it says failed, checked password and log-in name, both are correct. E-mail the U.S. GM. Now what!!! Matches are taking place and there is nothing I can do. For the love of God somebody do something!

Qwikshot
04-20-2003, 07:10 PM
Well...check your email because you may have been accussed of violating hattrick rules...

Nyarlahotep
04-20-2003, 07:59 PM
Wait for the GM to reply is all you can do.

The_herd
04-21-2003, 12:49 PM
So I was locked out of my team because a hacker attempted to access it. What the hell is up with losers cheating and shit like this in this game?

robbgmaier
04-21-2003, 02:37 PM
um....did you change your password? there was a notice about a week ago, that said in about a week if your password is something stupid like your team name it would be changed....

The_herd
04-21-2003, 07:26 PM
No, my password was nothing like my team name, and I didn't tell anyone what it was. The GM said someone tried to hack my team, so they locked my account, assigned me a new password, and asked me to change that one when I log on.

mrushh
04-21-2003, 09:58 PM
The_herd, if your team sucked like mine, you wouldn't have people trying to hack you. Why don't you be proactive and buy my player on transfer for, oh, say 20 times too much. That might help out your team being too good. :) :)

FrogMan
04-21-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by mrushh
The_herd, if your team sucked like mine, you wouldn't have people trying to hack you. Why don't you be proactive and buy my player on transfer for, oh, say 20 times too much. That might help out your team being too good. :) :)

Or that 20 times might assure him of being locked for good :D

FrogMan