PDA

View Full Version : Some thoughts...

HornedFrog Purple
04-21-2003, 01:03 PM
Well since we got a whole forum, we should start thinking about what to put in here besides general questions and all the other stuff talked about hattrick.

I suggest an FAQ and Transfer Wire that I could sticky along with a links thread with all the FOFC things that people have done.

I asked SkyDog if I could moderate this forum, and he said yes since neither Ryan nor he play it. So basically, tell me what you want to be stickied. I think those suggestions above are a good start.

RPI-Fan
04-21-2003, 01:04 PM
For one - ask SkyDog if he could put up an announcement for a little while (maybe 24 hours?) so everybody realizes this forum exists.

Aside from that, the thing I'd most like to see would be a list of links to websites, with descriptions of what they do.

RPI-Fan
04-21-2003, 01:05 PM
A nice, compact list (one line per person) of all Hattrickers and their team names and ID's might be nice as well. (If this doesn't already exist)

HornedFrog Purple
04-21-2003, 01:08 PM
Ok, I will work on that. dacman has a site devoted to it, but I will copy and paste a compact form to the top for here also.

RonnieDobbs
04-21-2003, 01:11 PM
With regards to the FAQ: If anything needs to be written or information from a site needs to be synthesized, just let me know. More than willing to help out on this, or anything else for that matter.

Ben E Lou
04-21-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by RPI-Fan
For one - ask SkyDog if he could put up an announcement for a little while (maybe 24 hours?) so everybody realizes this forum exists. Announcement added. I'll keep it up the rest of this work week.

dacman
04-21-2003, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by HornedFrog Purple
Ok, I will work on that. dacman has a site devoted to it, but I will copy and paste a compact form to the top for here also.

If there's anything you need me to do - I'm here. Should I move the list over here?

HornedFrog Purple
04-21-2003, 01:17 PM
'Dog is letting me move threads. Want me to move your thread from the dynasty forum?

dacman
04-21-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by HornedFrog Purple
'Dog is letting me move threads. Want me to move your thread from the dynasty forum?

That'll work -- then maybe you could sticky it?

BTW--I'm working on hyperlinks in the team list to both hattrick.org and hatstats.

dacman
04-21-2003, 01:21 PM
Dola..I have webspace set up at mywebpages.comcast.net/fofchattrick (where the team lists are at now) with about 14MB of free space at the moment if we want to keep some more stuff there.

HornedFrog Purple
04-21-2003, 01:22 PM
Sure. I think what I will do is make an official links thread put your link in there and also just make a list of all the teams so people don't have to go off site for it if they don't want to.

HornedFrog Purple
04-21-2003, 01:51 PM
Ok dacman your team list got moved and I added "and signup" to the end of the title, so new hattrickers aren't confused and can sign up.

Qwikshot
04-21-2003, 01:51 PM
WOOHOO

HornedFrog Purple
04-21-2003, 02:01 PM
Ok I moved the FAQ thread over here so you guys can work on it. Everything from the last 4 days that has been discussed has been moved over here. Some of the stuff like youth pulls I didn't. I figure we can start a new one each week.

HornedFrog Purple
04-21-2003, 02:39 PM
Ok, I think that is everything I need to do for now so I hope everyone enjoys this forum and we put it to good use. Again if there is something you would liked moved over here just let me know.

There is no requirement to move any dynasty threads over here so don't worry about that.

Enjoy!