PDA

View Full Version : Hattrick poli

GoldenEagle
04-22-2003, 12:42 PM
Can anyone explain how to use it? Im completely lost.

BishopMVP
04-22-2003, 01:06 PM
Step 1 is get your HRF File. Once you have done that, you can get matches if you want. Go to the Get Matches, then on Hattrick go to the specified page, right-click and select View Source. Put these in for as many matches as you want. This will help you track players over time. As for the help it gives you with setting up your team, go to Options and tweak these for each position if you want. Make sure you move the form slider up (I've got it about halfway, but I'm no expert.) This will let you know how each player performs at each position.

The real value of this is that over time it will track changes week-to-week and this can be very helpful, but you won't see that until after training.

GoldenEagle
04-22-2003, 01:25 PM
Should I stick Hattrick poli or go to something like HAM?

Doug5984
04-22-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by GoldenEagle
Should I stick Hattrick poli or go to something like HAM?

I use HAM....I tried Hattrick poli, but I think HAM is better...and it doesn't really cost that much, also you get to use it for a while until your trial expires.

Nyarlahotep
04-22-2003, 03:28 PM
HAM is better. If you don't want to spend any loot and don't like Haattrick poli, give Absolut Manager a try. At least it can get your stuff automatically.