PDA

View Full Version : Selling advice....

GrantDawg
04-26-2003, 01:56 PM
I have a 19 year old GK who just pinged Solid. Here he is...

Stanley Estrada
264 000 US$, 19 years, inadequate form
Has disastrous experience and inadequate leadership abilities

Stamina: wretched Keeper: solid
Playmaking: disastrous Passing: disastrous
Winger: disastrous Defending: wretched
Scoring: disastrous Set Pieces: poor

I just pulled a youth GK who is decent

Clinton Cash
137 000 US$, 19 years, passable form
Has disastrous experience and inadequate leadership abilities

Stamina: disastrous Keeper: inadequate
Playmaking: wretched Passing: disastrous
Winger: disastrous Defending: poor
Scoring: disastrous Set Pieces: disastrous

You'll notice also has a poor mark in defense and wretched playmaking. Does that help?

I am 150,000 in debt. Should I sell one of these guys? Sell the Solid and keep training the other? How much is Estrada worth?

The Afoci
04-26-2003, 02:04 PM
150k debt isn't bad, I would sell the inad if you have another trainee, but keep Estrada and train to at least excellent, you will get 4 times the cash by waiting 5 to 6 weeks... Just my opinion.

GrantDawg
04-26-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by The Afoci
150k debt isn't bad, I would sell the inad if you have another trainee, but keep Estrada and train to at least excellent, you will get 4 times the cash by waiting 5 to 6 weeks... Just my opinion.

I don't right now (nothing above wretched). Should I hold on till I do?

The Afoci
04-26-2003, 02:35 PM
he is probably about 2 weeks from passable, if you train until that you should get around 100k. If you sell him now, you get maybe 20k. I would train him until at least passable and if you plan on training keeper a while, train him to solid and pick up a different guy to train(younger 17 or 18) and start all over.

Rich1033
04-26-2003, 03:33 PM
Solid Keepers are selling kinda cheap right now. If you sell you may only get around 200K, maybe a little more. I think he would be more useful as your starting keeper. As for your youth pull, if you are going to train keeper then you want to keep him and sell him when he gets to passable in a week or two.

So basically I agree with everything already said. :)