PDA

View Full Version : HAM - new beta - Series Spy available

Alf
04-29-2003, 03:10 PM
28 Apr 2003 New beta version 3.1.30.108 Columns fully customizable
What's New?
• Columns Editor. It is possible to completely configure what columns you want shown. The same column can even be shown more than once. Column setup is saved pr. TeamID, so multiple users using the same installation of HAM can keep seperate column setups.
• Sortorder now remembered. This is also pr. TeamID and the last 3 sorts are remembered at application exit.
• Rating column split in three columns (average, last and best).
• Save password and auto login. Toggle and enter password on the online tab of the Settings dialog.
• Included "Custom" column. Editable in the Custom tab of the Player Status dialog. Icons available are files in the ..\HAM\Images\ folder. Icons must be Windows Bitmap file (.bmp) and be 16x16 pixels. If you place a new bitmap file in the folder and restart HAM, the icon will be available for selection.
• New Shirt Number column available.
• Columns, previously displayed as icons, can now be set to icon, text or mixed (both) in the icon editor. The 'status' column is not effected by this though.
• Option to minimize HAM to the system tray.
• Some options from the General tab in the Settings dialog moved to a new Display tab.
• Home and Away filter added in the matchlist.
• Series Spy introduced for registered HAM users. The spy helps keeping track of league opponents.
Fixes
• Fixed incomplete matchretrieval not showing up in matchlist bug.
• Fixed the "disappearing A-Squad" bug.
• Fixed a bug with sponsor income in the List of Changes.
• Set Pieces training (including Shooting) now counts for all players, regardless of playing matches or not. Player not having played will recieve the amount choosen for keepers on the training tab of the settings dialog.

Alf
04-29-2003, 03:11 PM
downloading the beta right now. Will report on the Series Spy function later. Yes, I am a HAM registered user. Best €7.5 spent ever.

Alf
04-29-2003, 03:31 PM
A little snapshot : so you can select the date from which to show changes for all your league teams. I was expecting something a bit more "intelligent" such as team formations, strengths and weaknesses...

EDIT : chnaged the attachment from png to jpg

Doug5984
05-01-2003, 12:12 PM
I just upgraded to the new version of HAM but since I upgraded I have not been able to get my HRF file, has anyone else been experiencing problems like this?

Nyarlahotep
05-01-2003, 02:53 PM
I think I saw in the HAM Fed. conference that some people were having that problem.

Doug5984
05-01-2003, 03:18 PM
ok- I am not sure if this is the problem but it worked the first time i tried it, then I put my password in and stored it...then after that it wouldn't work, so i just unstored my password and tried to retrieve the HRF file and it worked fine...I am not sure if that is the reason why, but if anyone else is having that problem you might want to try that.

sterlingice
05-01-2003, 03:19 PM
I have the new HAM (mm... ham) but I haven't had those problems. The only new glitch that I've seen is the inability for columns to remain lined up where I want them.

SI

Professor58
05-01-2003, 04:12 PM
This is a known bug and Loke is fixing it. The bug is that certain passwords that were stored would not work. That is why some people (like me) had no problem.

Professor58
05-01-2003, 04:31 PM
That Loke works fast. There is a new beta build 109 that fixes the password problem. He is asking anyone who had the problem with this to give it a test.

Helps to be a member of the HAM fed.

sterlingice
05-01-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Professor58
That Loke works fast. There is a new beta build 109 that fixes the password problem. He is asking anyone who had the problem with this to give it a test.

Helps to be a member of the HAM fed.

There's a HAM fed? *goes to join*

SI

FrogMan
05-02-2003, 07:59 PM
just thought I'd share with you that I am now a paying subscriber of HAM (mm...ham) and I am darn happy I shelled out the huge 12C$ or so this little app has cost me.

I will still use my excel spreadsheet for many many things, but for historical datakeeping, HAM is very good... Officially recommended by the Frogster ;)

FM

TargetPractice6
05-02-2003, 08:49 PM
131 .hrf files and counting :D

lytic
05-03-2003, 12:38 AM
455 .hrf files... :p

TargetPractice6
05-03-2003, 12:09 PM
I only download them after matches have been played. Mondays and Thursday evenings are my scheduled days to get .hrf files :)

Eilim
05-03-2003, 01:24 PM
I'm afraid to look at how many I have. I'm probably on par with lytic, even with my short time played. I pretty download much the hrf every time I open up HAM out of habit.

As far as recommending HAM, I give it two thumbs up. I have a half-finished app of my own for hattrick but after seeing how good the dev is at implementing suggestions I put that on the backburner indefintely.

-Eilim