PDA

View Full Version : Should I PIC?

Doug5984
05-04-2003, 12:29 AM
I am playing a pretty week apponent tomorrow at my stadium, and I was wondering if it would be safe to PIC? I am currently undefeated and all the teams in my series appear to be only semi-active (most have not made any transfers) and on average put up only a 38ish in the NSI ranking. In my last game I put up a 48, and the week before a 52. My opponent has a fairly week team, these are his teams ratings from his last match, he had 1 forward put up 2.5 stars, he had 3 players put up 1.5 stars and the rest put up 1 or below.

Humpin' Monkeys
Player rating and Team formation
Midfield: disastrous
Right Side Defence: weak
Central Defence: weak
Left Side Defence: weak
Right Side Attack: inadequate
Central Attack: inadequate
Left Side Attack: inadequate

Edit: It appears as though 2, maybe 3 of his starters are out for this game, and 1 more is 'bruised but playing'.

Would it be safe to say I can PIC and win? Also, my best player my starting Wingback is suspended, but my backup is a 2 star player atleast. Another thing, what are the benifits of PIC? Right now I do not have play a real tough opponent for a few weeks, will the effects of PIC wear off by then?

These are my team ratings for the past 2 weeks....
Louisiana Cyclones
Midfield: weak
Right Side Defence: solid
Central Defence: formidable
Left Side Defence: excellent
Right Side Attack: weak
Central Attack: poor

Louisiana Cyclones
Midfield: inadequate
Right Side Defence: excellent
Central Defence: formidable
Left Side Defence: excellent
Right Side Attack: weak
Central Attack: poor

Any suggestions on what I should do?

TargetPractice6
05-04-2003, 12:44 AM
When you PIC, you lose about a level on your midfield rating. However you gain a couple levels of team spirit (you lose most of it in the updates before your next match though). You should be able to win with a PIC. However, if you don't have a big match next week, and you don't plan to PIC several in a row then don't bother. The effects of one isolated PIC don't help much.