PDA

View Full Version : Team Leader......

Havok
05-06-2003, 12:46 PM
Which one of these 2 guys would be my team leader????

Daniel Schulz (11456795)
17 years, passable form, healthy

A pleasant guy who is balanced and upright.
Has disastrous experience and solid leadership abilities.

or

Yuri Ruiter (10693028)
27 years, passable form, healthy

A controversial person who is balanced and honest.
Has poor experience and solid leadership abilities

-Panther
05-06-2003, 12:56 PM
Schulz... Ruiter will be a negative influence on your TS. However,
there's no way to determine which one will actually be choosen
as your TL. I'd get rid of Ruiter to ensure he isn't though.

Rule Of Thumb is: Only have more the one person w/ solid leadership
is they both have the same personality. pleasant/pleasant, pop/pop, etc... Even if you had a pleasant/popular, there's no way
to determine who is going to become TL.

That's my take on it :p

Vince
05-06-2003, 06:39 PM
The leadership rating is like any other rating in hattrick...you see "Solid" which we translate to "7", but in actuality it's probably like a "7.4" or something along those lines. The only way to tell which of them is going to be your actual leader is to watch your team spirit. If it struggles, even when it shouldn't, then Ruiter is probably your leader. If not, then I'd guess Schulz is your leader. This is really difficult to tell, however, and since Team Spirit is rather important, it's probably a good idea to get rid of Ruiter.

Havok
05-06-2003, 07:26 PM
I might get rid of Ruiter in a couple weeks, But he is so good. He's a passable/passable forward who puts up 2 1/2 stars and has scored in every game i've played him in.

But last week i bought a passable/passable forward with the "Head" skill, but he's injured for another 2 weeks or so. I guess once he's healthy i'll start him and sell Yuri.