PDA

View Full Version : How many seasons have you played?

TargetPractice6
05-11-2003, 10:34 PM
After looking at the ratings thread, I'm a bit curious how many seasons everyone has played. Alot of teams there have some pretty good ratings. This is my fifth season. However back in my second I got ratings like this:

Airborne Penguins
Player rating and Team formation
Midfield: inadequate
Right Side Defence: excellent
Central Defence: excellent
Left Side Defence: solid
Right Side Attack: outstanding
Central Attack: inadequate
Left Side Attack: passable

It's amazing how far HT has come. I went undefeated that season, and I hear about people struggling in their series with similar ratings.

PilotMan
05-11-2003, 10:42 PM
I have been playing now for 1 entire season, from where I picked my team up last season. I have only lost 2 league matches, hopefully will autopromote this year.

Also, if you go to Frogman's rankings page, he has the length of teams existence in weeks as part of the rankings so you can see everyone for yourself.

TargetPractice6
05-11-2003, 10:44 PM
Ah so that's what that is. Disregard this thread if you want :)

Havok
05-11-2003, 11:25 PM
This is my first season

vex
05-11-2003, 11:40 PM
I joined around the 4th or 5th week last year and my best ratings so far are:

NE Oklahoma Sidekicks
Midfield: passable
Right Side Defence: solid
Central Defence: solid
Left Side Defence: excellent
Right Side Attack: solid
Central Attack: passable
Left Side Attack: solid

Nyarlahotep
05-11-2003, 11:49 PM
I started with four games left in last season and my best ratings so far are:

Arkham Avengers
Midfield: excellent
Right Side Defence: excellent
Central Defence: excellent
Left Side Defence: formidable
Right Side Attack: inadequate
Central Attack: inadequate
Left Side Attack: passable

GoldenEagle
05-12-2003, 12:00 AM
I started right before season 19, so I have been playing half a season.

Doug5984
05-12-2003, 12:08 AM
I started on 2-20, so close to 3 months ago....My team played the final 4 games last seasos....so that would be a total of 10 league games, so not quite a full season yet.

NAIWF
05-12-2003, 12:25 AM
5 weeks into my career, best rating (51) was today, but I need more help at the midfield to compete with the other top teams in the series. I beat # 2 today but I think he PIC'ed while I played normal, sucker :)

daedalus
05-12-2003, 01:05 AM
I hopped aboard with 2 weeks left in season 16. The guy had left the team in a decent enough condition that we escaped relegation. I was a little bit luckier than some and inherited some pretty good players. Been working on them since.

BillyNYC
05-12-2003, 01:48 AM
This is my 7th season (eek...olddddddd). Hmmm May 21 marks my team's 2 year anniversary. Yay.

damnMikeBrown
05-12-2003, 09:28 AM
I just past my full season mark. I'm at one season + 1 game now. Only thing I did right my first season was to put $20k into youth squad & buy a keeper trainee. I buggered my stadium expansion, bought useless players, hired too many coaches & destroyed TS, hired & fired doctors not infrequently, all while getting pummeled in Youth of the Nation's IV league.

Alf
05-12-2003, 09:44 AM
Started Feb 11th 2003. So I started just before last season ended.

Coffee Warlord
05-12-2003, 10:03 AM
Excellent midfield with a little over half a season under your belt. (Nyar)

That, my friend, is insane!

FrogMan
05-12-2003, 11:39 AM
As PilotMan explained, the exper column in my rankings is the number of weeks the team has been alive. Nyarl's team never cease to amaze me. He's had his team for about the same time as I have and man I'd like to have the kind of ratings he's pulling...

FM

Nyarlahotep
05-12-2003, 04:24 PM
The days of getting those ratings are gone for me. I sold my excellent keeper to pay off my debt and my team spirit is nowhere near what it was. By the end of this season or the start of next I should be back where I was (just without the debt).