Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Werewolf: The Rebirth (Game Over! Thank you for playing) (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=89879)

Zinto 02-18-2015 05:23 PM

We need a way to protect our generator and it seems like building the government building next will help us accomplish this. If we don't have a way I would be surprised if it is not the next thing to be sabotaged and we will have to spend a day repairing it.

fontisian 02-18-2015 05:26 PM

Project Government
Effort Next Build

Shoveler 02-18-2015 05:28 PM

Unvote - Research Center
Vote - Government

timmae 02-18-2015 05:30 PM

Do not let him die... Unspeakable option in my mind. One now.. Another one down the road... Then another. We need as much help as we can get. I would say put all docs on him I need be.

My understanding is scientists test theories, engineers design items and bodies build. Ef can confirm..

Chief Rum 02-18-2015 05:31 PM

Project: Medical Center
Effort: Next Project

I don't think I need to say anything about where to assign me, as font seems to agree my spot is with Schmidty.

I should say, based on my skills, I don't have much other use, as I am no better than average at anything else, and frankly, I am worthless at Engineering.

timmae 02-18-2015 05:31 PM

If need be.

Suicane75 02-18-2015 05:31 PM

Just FYI, I'm above average Physical but not a powerhouse, I like to think of myself as a Regan type, circa 1980.

Chief Rum 02-18-2015 05:32 PM

Schmidty checked in, so it's not like he doesn't know the game is going. It's odd that he's not around at all (although not entirely inconsistent with his past behavior).

Suicane75 02-18-2015 05:33 PM

Project: Goverment

timmae 02-18-2015 05:36 PM

For what it is worth I think that the solar collectors were out before we even arrived. We will need to continually assess what the stowaway may be affecting as things go along. EF has mentioned the heat source a number of times... I have a feeling that it may not necessarily be bad... Almost like we need to know more about this item in order to survive.

Raven 02-18-2015 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanGarion (Post 3001625)
"Here is a comprehensive list of people that have the skills to do the biodome" - conveniently leaves me off list because I have the skills as them. Um... ok.

I don't see any quote where I ever claimed it was comprehensive.
My original quote after listing the names was simply this -

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven (Post 3001554)
I'd suggest we pick our 3 BioDome workers from this group.
I think we've agreed that the skills most likely required would be Engineering and Physical strength.
If we want to go heavy on Engineering (Danny & Jackal?) but both come at the cost of physical strength.
If we want to go heavy on Strength (bitrock & JAG?), but comes at the cost of Engineering.

Raven 02-18-2015 05:48 PM

I see the point in not committing valuable resources to a MIA Schmidty.
However, we could for the time being keep him around. If he remains SOS, we could at the very least send him on easy missions like resource gathering, or use him as cannon fodder at some point.

But if you do decide to let him die - I got first dibs on his pillow and his cheese and crackers rations.

Raven 02-18-2015 05:49 PM

typo ^^ If he remains MIA, not SOS

timmae 02-18-2015 05:53 PM

This is like a bad b movie... 1 day and we are already talking about sacrificing the weak.. Lol.

Schmidty 02-18-2015 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Rum (Post 3001646)
Schmidty checked in, so it's not like he doesn't know the game is going. It's odd that he's not around at all (although not entirely inconsistent with his past behavior).

I am morally corrupt.

I hereby apologize for being timid!!

Chief Rum 02-18-2015 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schmidty (Post 3001660)
I am morally corrupt.

:thumbsup:

Be sure to vote so that EF doesn't drop a meteor on your head.

Grover 02-18-2015 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schmidty (Post 3001660)
I am morally corrupt.

I take back that whole thing about letting you die! You're here. Let's patch you up.

JAG 02-18-2015 07:22 PM

By my count we're at 9-9 gather supplies and next project.

timmae 02-18-2015 07:23 PM

Fontisian (LEADER)SOCIAL (GREAT), SCIENTIFIC (GOOD), MEDICAL (GOOD), PHYSICAL (GOOD), college history professor
DanGarionSOCIAL (GREAT) PHYSICAL (GOOD) MEDICAL (BELOW AVERAGE), ENGINEERING (BELOW AVERAGE), SCIENTIFIC (AWFUL) lead large group of succ. people. "well liked", Democratic
Zinto - CEO
Suicane - PHYSICAL (GOOD), retired politician with history of public service
CrimsonfoxSOCIAL (GOOD), PHYSICAL (GOOD?) , SCIENTIFIC (BELOW AVERAGE) , automechanic,
timmae (PRIMARY SCIENTIST)SCIENTIFIC (GREAT), ENGINEERING (GOOD), PHYSICAL (AWFUL) studied science his whole life, "engineering type"
RavenSCIENTIFIC (GOOD), PHYSICAL (GOOD) farmer. strong science background.
NarcizoSCIENTIFIC (GREAT), SOCIAL (OK), MEDICAL (OK) PHYSICAL (BELOW AVERAGE) chemist. bit of experience running small scale facility
SharkN20, SCIENTIFIC (GREAT), SOCIAL (GOOD) ENGINEERING (BELOW AVERAGE), PHYSICAL (AWFUL), professional gamer that used my life to develop your skills
GoldenEagleSCIENTIFIC (GOOD?) computer programmer, proposes deep analysis for scientific purposes
AutumnMEDICAL (GREAT) doctor and chief of staff at Boston general
Chief Rum (PRIMARY DOCTOR)MEDICAL (GREAT), ENGINEERING (AWFUL) worked in ER
ntndeaconMEDICAL (GREAT), ENGINEERING (BAD) EMT, but not a doctor
bitrockPHYSICAL (GREAT) SOCIAL (GOOD) ENGINEERING (AWFUL) police officer. record isn't perfect, and physical capability can sometimes cloud higher-order processes.
thomkal (SHERRIFF)SOCIAL (GREAT), PHYSICAL (GREAT), MEDICAL (LOW), ENGINEERING (BELOW AVERAGE), SCIENTIFIC (BELOW AVERAGE)retired Army general. primary concerns safety
shoveler - Private investigator
JAGPHYSICAL (GREAT), SOCIAL (GOOD), highschool football coach. experience leading and training
JackalENGINEERING (GREAT), SCIENTIFIC (GOOD), PHYSICAL (BELOW AVERAGE) MIT Prof of Engineering
Grover (PRIMARY ENGINEER)ENGINEERING (GOOD), SCIENTIFIC(GOOD), PHYSICAL (AVERAGE) 2 yrs as engineer on ISS. prof. astronaut, enginer and scientist by trade. leader of ISS mission. has lived in space
saldanaENGINEERING (GREAT), SOCIAL (GOOD), pHYSICAL (AVERAGE), MEDICAL (BAD), SCIENTIFIC (BAD) city planner
Danny ENGINEERING (GREAT), SCIENTIFIC (GREAT), MEDICAL (GOOD), PHYSICAL (BELOW AVERAGE), SOCIAL (BAD)
Schmidty

timmae 02-18-2015 07:24 PM

My take is that we are ok with supplies for another day... we can send some people out to gather supplies tomorrow.

Shoveler 02-18-2015 07:24 PM

What can we expect in the event of a tie?

Grover 02-18-2015 07:27 PM

I would assume that the Fontisian gets to break the tie.

timmae 02-18-2015 07:27 PM

possibly doing neither well. I'd rather we choose one or the other than be stuck with both.

JAG 02-18-2015 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmae (Post 3001682)
My take is that we are ok with supplies for another day... we can send some people out to gather supplies tomorrow.

I don't think it would be quite that simple since EF stated we might have shortages D1+2 if we go that route, but regardless I'd rather deal with a possible temporary food shortage in order to have the possibility of protecting our biodome (which should end food problems maybe?) and power supplies in the future.

JAG 02-18-2015 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleFan (Post 3000578)
[color="Red"]Skills

Medical - This will be used when trying to heal players, the better the skill of the lead doctor the better the overall success of healing or treating, as well as the combined average of anyone working in that facility

Engineering - The greater the value, the more effective the designs for the various projects

Physical - The greater the number the player will be able to perform physical tasks better

Scientific - The greater the number of the lead scientist, the greater the discoveries, the average of those working in the scientific research facility will be used as well

Social - The greater the number, the higher the likelihood of "influencing" certain votes

Based on this, it seems like even without a research facility we should have the opportunity to make discoveries, we would just get more total 'science points' (maybe close to double) with a facility. Likewise we can just about double our effective healing with a medical facility assuming we have good people working there. It's not stated above, but it's possible we could have some opportunities for defending without the government set up, but it would just be less effective, however it's not as clearly spelled out as above.

Shoveler 02-18-2015 07:38 PM

Looking at the map I'm not certain where these supplies we are supposed to gather are located. There is no indication of where the first colony ship crashed other than a "sighting" location and a "heat source" over the mountain range to the East.

We do not have a medical center built yet, if we send some of us over the mountain range to the "sighting" location (assuming that is the first colony site), we risk losing people to mountain climbing injuries we are not prepared to handle.

Going for supplies at this point feels like it would be a mistake.

JAG 02-18-2015 07:38 PM

I feel like I've posted a ton and CF still has nearly double my posts. The man still has it.

CrimsonFox 02-18-2015 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmae (Post 3001682)

where did you get that take?

CrimsonFox 02-18-2015 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 3001691)
I feel like I've posted a ton and CF still has nearly double my posts. The man still has it.

saldana 02-18-2015 07:56 PM

can we please stop posting the JPEGS...they make it alot harder to follow the thread on smartphones or tablets

CrimsonFox 02-18-2015 07:57 PM

I really don't see where making a government is more important than survival, food, medicine, sciencem etc at this point. I can only think that there are people that have secret goals for wanting such. Illuminati here we come...

CrimsonFox 02-18-2015 07:58 PM

:cry:
Quote:

Originally Posted by saldana (Post 3001698)
can we please stop posting the JPEGS...they make it alot harder to follow the thread on smartphones or tablets

Grover 02-18-2015 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 3001699)
I really don't see where making a government is more important than survival, food, medicine, sciencem etc at this point. I can only think that there are people that have secret goals for wanting such. Illuminati here we come...

Agreed. I don't get this either. Structure is cool and all, but survival? That's even cooler.

JAG 02-18-2015 08:01 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomkal (Post 3001398)
I too was going to urge government over research or medical facility, but I have a new concern since I am sheriff-security. EF has not mentioned to me that such a facility exists for us to build, but if one does, it would give us a jail, ways of tracking people, and perhaps weapons? I'm not sure we can go out and explore the screaming we heard unless we have some way of defending and attacking if need be. Thoughts?

We definitely should fix the comms sooner rather than later.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomkal (Post 3001414)
Hope everyone feels better quickly EF!

I've had some clarification from mod about my security station question, so I will:

vote government facilities

I definitely think research/med center are important, but we may be needing a way to protect/investigate sooner rather than later.

Off for a bit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomkal (Post 3001627)
okay off for real this time, but wanted to make sure you understand why I'm voting for govt creation-I believe that doing so will either give me powers or options to build things I will need if I'm going to be able to do my job as sheriff and keep you all safe.

Illuminati that.

Suicane75 02-18-2015 08:02 PM

To me supplies= health

Everything else can be accomplished eventually, bad health will eff us up.

Thomkal 02-18-2015 08:05 PM

Quote:

CF,

Normally I would agree with you, but in this game a Government from what I know about it, will let us do things to help keep everyone safe-and perhaps help Font lead better. Things like the National Guard if this was being done on Earth as an example.

CrimsonFox 02-18-2015 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomkal (Post 3001705)
CF,

Normally I would agree with you, but in this game a Government from what I know about it, will let us do things to help keep everyone safe-and perhaps help Font lead better. Things like the National Guard if this was being done on Earth as an example.

safe from what? rocks?

CrimsonFox 02-18-2015 08:10 PM

I think what I'm sensing is people think we're playing chaos spawn and are all paranoid and we aren't. This is eagle's game whatever it is. WHile I"m sure there may be monsters and such to come, that doesn't mean we can't take care of them. We don't need a government to defend ourselves or to shoot things do we?

Thomkal 02-18-2015 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suicane75 (Post 3001703)
To me supplies= health

Everything else can be accomplished eventually, bad health will eff us up.

But the thing is we don't know for sure if we will need those supplies or not-as EF said earlier not getting supplies MAY result in food/water shortages. I'm willing to take the risk to get something we WILL definitely need than something we may not need. And hopefully the bio-dome will be ready to go after today and that possibility will be moot.

Thomkal 02-18-2015 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 3001706)
safe from what? rocks?

you do know that we had a stowaway right? And someone could have survived that crash that wants to kill us all too?

Thomkal 02-18-2015 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 3001707)
I think what I'm sensing is people think we're playing chaos spawn and are all paranoid and we aren't. This is eagle's game whatever it is. WHile I"m sure there may be monsters and such to come, that doesn't mean we can't take care of them. We don't need a government to defend ourselves or to shoot things do we?

You haven't seen any guns yet have you?

EagleFan 02-18-2015 08:13 PM

As of post 941

Project
Research Center 8 - Narcizo (674), Grover (729), The Jackal (736), Sharkn20 (768), CrimsonFox (770), saldana (846), timmae (847), Danny (898)
Government 7 - Thomkal (758), JAG (765), britrock88 (842), Zinto (900), fontisian (902), Shoveler (903)
Medical Center 2 - Raven (851), Chief Rum (905)
Fix Communications 1 - Autumn (844)
No Vote 1 - Suicane75 (884)

Effort
Next Build 11 - Autumn (763), Narcizo (812), JAG (824), timmaee (847), Shoveler (854), Thomkal (863), Danny (898), Zinto (900), fontisian (902), Chief Rum (905)
Gather Supplies 8 - Sharkn20 (806), CrimsonFox (811), The Jackal (814), britrock88 (842), saldana (846), Raven (851), Grover (883), Suican75 (884)

Biodome Workers
Grover - appointed by fontisian
saldana - appointed by fontisian
JAG - appointed by fontisian
Grover 6 - Crimsonfox (813), JAG (820), Grover (825), Narcizo (828), britrock88 (842), The Jackal (848)
saldana 6 - CrimsonFox (813), JAG (820), Grover (825), Narcizo (828), britrock88 (842), The Jackal (848)
The Jackal 4 - JAG (820), Narcizo (828), The Jackal (848), Raven (851)
Raven 2 - CrimsonFox (813), britrock88 (842)
Danny 2 - Grover (825), Raven (851)
JAG 1 - Raven (851)

Medics for Schmidty
Chief Rum - appointed by fontisian
Autumn - appointed by fontisian

Yet to Vote
Schmidty, ntndeacon, GoldenEagle, DanGarion

Zinto 02-18-2015 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 3001707)

Do we have guns though? I think if our law enforcement is empowered by the government building we should build it. I am worried if we can't protect buildings we will be in a perpetual fix what is broken cycle.

Grover 02-18-2015 08:17 PM

I am really starting to question Thomkal's motive. He is so big into the government thing so HE can do more. It sounds like the sheriff security role is a guise for wanting more power. Retired military does not mean honorably discharged or retired. I am very hesitant in moving forward with the government project until all other systems are in place.

I don't trust the way this is beginning to look with all of his pushing and pressuring.

Zinto 02-18-2015 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grover (Post 3001715)
I am really starting to question Thomkal's motive. He is so big into the government thing so HE can do more. It sounds like the sheriff security role is a guise for wanting more power. Retired military does not mean honorably discharged or retired. I am very hesitant in moving forward with the government project until all other systems are in place.

I don't trust the way this is beginning to look with all of his pushing and pressuring.

The real question is what do you get out of having the research center built next? We know Thomkal gets a bonus for the government building. What do you get as the head engineer from the research center?

Grover 02-18-2015 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zinto (Post 3001716)
The real question is what do you get out of having the research center built next? We know Thomkal gets a bonus for the government building. What do you get as the head engineer from the research center?

Nothing at all. I pushed for what I wanted and I've gotten it. Biodome was my immediate priority and the crew agreed with yesterday's voting.

CrimsonFox 02-18-2015 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomkal (Post 3001710)
You haven't seen any guns yet have you?

no but how is having a government going to get us guns?
I would think we already had them.

Zinto 02-18-2015 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grover (Post 3001717)
Nothing at all. I pushed for what I wanted and I've gotten it. Biodome was my immediate priority and the crew agreed with yesterday's voting.

I find it difficult to imagine that you don't have some kind of role that is wrapped up in the research facility. Will it make you as difficult to deal with as a corrupt sheriff? Probably not since his role implies that he can enforce the laws as he sees fit.

JAG 02-18-2015 08:28 PM

I feel pretty ok about Thomkal myself, as much as anyone. I think he's pushing an agenda he feels more confident will bring gain to the colony than others, even though it helps him personally as well.

Grover 02-18-2015 08:29 PM

The only interest I have in the research center is that I have a good scientific background. Creating a Biodome was my priority. I've accomplished that. Now I want timmae and his science group to be able to study Mars like never before.

There is nothing in it for me to my immediate knowledge.

Thomkal 02-18-2015 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 3001718)
no but how is having a government going to get us guns?
I would think we already had them.

zinto just posted it above better than I could say it.

Thomkal 02-18-2015 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grover (Post 3001717)

And I voted for it too over government

timmae 02-18-2015 08:36 PM

I think a research center could open up all kinds of possibilities and unknown help hopefully. Scientific research could help any and every facet of life on Mars. If colonists are dying from unknown reasons we can look into it. If there are attacks we can verify how to respond to the weapons, whatever they may be. If growing food is needed we can devise ways to be more efficient. If travel is needed we'll need ways to get to other areas of the planet. Science leads to engineering which leads to advancements. It makes sense.. to me anyways.

GoldenEagle 02-18-2015 08:41 PM

project research center
Effort next build

Shoveler 02-18-2015 08:42 PM

Someone is influencing this vote.. do we need to be worried?

Next Build 11 - Autumn (763), Narcizo (812), JAG (824), timmaee (847), Shoveler (854), Thomkal (863), Danny (898), Zinto (900), fontisian (902), Chief Rum (905)

Grover 02-18-2015 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmae (Post 3001728)
I think a research center could open up all kinds of possibilities and unknown help hopefully. Scientific research could help any and every facet of life on Mars. If colonists are dying from unknown reasons we can look into it. If there are attacks we can verify how to respond to the weapons, whatever they may be. If growing food is needed we can devise ways to be more efficient. If travel is needed we'll need ways to get to other areas of the planet. Science leads to engineering which leads to advancements. It makes sense.. to me anyways.

Perfectly stated.

timmae 02-18-2015 08:43 PM

EF: Is the overall setup closer to a "choose your own adventure" book where each day we have a few options which will lead us to a few different courses of action OR is it set up more like a true RPG where we have unlimited options depending on how the colonists vote/decide? This would help in trying to narrow things down or open them up.

Shoveler 02-18-2015 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmae (Post 3001728)

To summarize in my own words the argument against the science research facility: "Best start working on the corpse reanimation project if we go this route".

EagleFan 02-18-2015 08:45 PM

As of post 957

Project
Research Center 9 - Narcizo (674), Grover (729), The Jackal (736), Sharkn20 (768), CrimsonFox (770), saldana (846), timmae (847), Danny (898), GoldenEagle (954)
Government 8 - Thomkal (758), JAG (765), britrock88 (842), Zinto (900), fontisian (902), Shoveler (903), SUIcne75 (909)
Medical Center 2 - Raven (851), Chief Rum (905)
Fix Communications 1 - Autumn (844)

Effort
Next Build 12 - Autumn (763), Narcizo (812), JAG (824), timmaee (847), Shoveler (854), Thomkal (863), Danny (898), Zinto (900), fontisian (902), Chief Rum (905), GoldenEagle (954)
Gather Supplies 8 - Sharkn20 (806), CrimsonFox (811), The Jackal (814), britrock88 (842), saldana (846), Raven (851), Grover (883), Suican75 (884)

Biodome Workers
Grover - appointed by fontisian
saldana - appointed by fontisian
JAG - appointed by fontisian
Grover 6 - Crimsonfox (813), JAG (820), Grover (825), Narcizo (828), britrock88 (842), The Jackal (848)
saldana 6 - CrimsonFox (813), JAG (820), Grover (825), Narcizo (828), britrock88 (842), The Jackal (848)
The Jackal 4 - JAG (820), Narcizo (828), The Jackal (848), Raven (851)
Raven 2 - CrimsonFox (813), britrock88 (842)
Danny 2 - Grover (825), Raven (851)
JAG 1 - Raven (851)

Medics for Schmidty
Chief Rum - appointed by fontisian
Autumn - appointed by fontisian

Yet to Vote
Schmidty, ntndeacon, DanGarion

EagleFan 02-18-2015 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmae (Post 3001736)
EF: Is the overall setup closer to a "choose your own adventure" book where each day we have a few options which will lead us to a few different courses of action OR is it set up more like a true RPG where we have unlimited options depending on how the colonists vote/decide? This would help in trying to narrow things down or open them up.

More RPG like. There will be sets of options but depending on what is available to you will depend on what your options are; and depending on what happens to the colony itself.

timmae 02-18-2015 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shoveler (Post 3001737)
To summarize in my own words the argument against the science research facility: "Best start working on the corpse reanimation project if we go this route".

It'd be one day. No one is dead yet. I think we can respond to any immediate issues and survive (all 22 of us). a week from now I am not as sure if we don't have ongoing answers to things none of us know anything about at the moment. For instance... guns will mean nothing. Whatever is out there will not be defeated by a bullet (not that we have gunpowder anyways, a scientist would need to invent a discharge device based on what resources are available on this planet). :)

timmae 02-18-2015 08:49 PM

well, we'll know if no vote means more damage to a colonist after tonight at least.

Shoveler 02-18-2015 08:51 PM

I dont think government is equal to guns, but rather protection of the colony. Not sure how we got to the government vote gets us guns theory.

JAG 02-18-2015 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shoveler (Post 3001733)
Someone is influencing this vote.. do we need to be worried?

I think font's vote is counted double.

EagleFan 02-18-2015 08:53 PM

Guns don't kill people, Martians kill people...

(sorry, that doesn't necessarily mean anything, just couldn't resist with the current conversation)

timmae 02-18-2015 08:53 PM

I wasn't comparing government to guns. We'll need weapons to combat whatever lurks out there... those weapons will need to be developed. That's just a tiny portion though...

Schmidty 02-18-2015 08:53 PM

So confused.

JAG 02-18-2015 08:53 PM

Yeah, she's counting double in the vote for government also.

timmae 02-18-2015 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 3001745)
I think font's vote is counted double.

JAG! This is a nice find if it means anything...

Shoveler 02-18-2015 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmae (Post 3001747)
I wasn't comparing government to guns. We'll need weapons to combat whatever lurks out there... those weapons will need to be developed. That's just a tiny portion though...

you're putting the cart before the horse. we have a stowaway that we need to deal with now. Anything outside of that is a consideration for another day.

Thomkal 02-18-2015 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleFan (Post 3001746)
Guns don't kill people, Martians kill people...

(sorry, that doesn't necessarily mean anything, just couldn't resist with the current conversation)

Wait, aren't we all Martians now? :devil:

timmae 02-18-2015 08:55 PM

Schmidty you sexy beast! We're helping you survive day 1 man!

JAG 02-18-2015 08:56 PM

I think she said her vote counted double for stuff earlier.

EagleFan 02-18-2015 08:58 PM

Three Minute Warning

Suicane75 02-18-2015 08:58 PM

EF: Post 909 I voted for Goverment.

Thomkal 02-18-2015 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schmidty (Post 3001748)
So confused.

Schmidty I think you need to vote to avoid being hurt again-so pick something and vote quickly

EagleFan 02-18-2015 09:01 PM

Deadline

EagleFan 02-18-2015 09:01 PM

Give me a few moments. Need to process the group and individual actions.

EagleFan 02-18-2015 09:26 PM

Day One Results

You have decided to work on a Scientific Research Center. You have put all of your effort that is not on the biodome of helping Schmidty to building that project.

Schmidty has improved a little, due to only having what little medical supplies were available on the ship.

The biodome is complete and will begin providing benefits on day three.

The research center has been completed.

The communications are still broken.

EagleFan 02-18-2015 09:26 PM

Health

Anyone that didn't receive a PM still has full health.

EagleFan 02-18-2015 09:33 PM

That Noise

You feel that you are working well towards your goals, or most of you feel that way. You return to the landing craft to retrieve what little you have left on there in terms of supplies.

As you gather what little you have you hear it again, that screaming. You look around and can see that everyone hears it. Everyone is briefly terrified by the screaming. You don't see that one smile.

As suddenly as it started it goes away, but then a distant thundering sound is heard. Are there thunderstorms on Mars? It was only one thunderous boom. An explosion?

A cold chill flows through everyone, you shudder... what is in your future?

EagleFan 02-18-2015 09:39 PM

Day Two Options

fontisian as leader may decide:
- who works on Schmidty
- who works in the science research center (these resources will be pulled away from the colony resources and can begin their own projects on day three)

the colony must decide
- Next project (Government, Medical Facility, fix communicator)
- Action (Collect supplies from supply drop, Work on next project, Explore the Surface)

Day Two has begun, deadline is 10 PM EST Thursday.

JAG 02-18-2015 09:44 PM

At first glance, that appeared to be very successful.

CrimsonFox 02-18-2015 09:46 PM

gee thanks guys. :P you're buying the pizza.

CrimsonFox 02-18-2015 09:46 PM

vote collect supplies

Shoveler 02-18-2015 09:48 PM

Vote: Next Project - Government

timmae 02-18-2015 09:48 PM

Agreed... and some new decisions to be made.

Thomkal 02-18-2015 10:04 PM

Vote: Next Project: Government

ntndeacon 02-18-2015 10:10 PM

Vote: next project Medical center

Thomkal 02-18-2015 10:11 PM

So I see Schmidty, DanGarion and NTNDeacon did not vote according to the last tally I saw and none seem to be injured (or more injured in Schmidty's case) so not voting does not appear to cause any penalty I think?

I would like to know why you three did not vote (apologies if I missed it) especially Schmidty and DanGarion who were in the room at some point in the last hour before deadline.

ntndeacon 02-18-2015 10:19 PM

my reason was a meta reason , but here it is. I thought I would have time this afternoon, but had a new project to attend to at work.I doubt Iwill be saying much until tomorrow evening (perhaps a little in the morning.)

DanGarion 02-18-2015 10:46 PM

Um... I did vote. But I think I screwed up and forgot to bold mine...?

DanGarion 02-18-2015 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanGarion (Post 3001580)
vote project Research Center
vote effort Next Build
vote biodome workers Grover, DanGarion, Timmae

GAH.... this was the last time I was on till now.

DanGarion 02-18-2015 10:49 PM

OOC : we are in the process of getting our house listed to sell and with the 20 month old kiddo once it gets afternoon here I'm VERY short on time. So if its' because I didn't bold my votes I take full responsibility. If someone notices this next time please message me on here just reminding me, NO GAME TALK other than to remind me that I screwed up. Please... :(

EagleFan 02-18-2015 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanGarion (Post 3001789)
OOC : we are in the process of getting our house listed to sell and with the 20 month old kiddo once it gets afternoon here I'm VERY short on time. So if its' because I didn't bold my votes I take full responsibility. If someone notices this next time please message me on here just reminding me, NO GAME TALK other than to remind me that I screwed up. Please... :(

I scan the pages looking for bold. That is the reason for needing bolded votes.

DanGarion 02-18-2015 11:18 PM

Yes I know why bold is needed. Oh well!

fontisian 02-18-2015 11:49 PM

Did anyone lose a significant amount of health?

Narcizo 02-19-2015 12:59 AM

I'm hungry but I'm raring to get to work in the shiny new Science facility. So, no, not a significant amount.

The question now is if we can weather the hunger if we don't collect resources today and whether (see wadididthere) the biodome will alleviate that when it comes on line tomorrow.

I guess we know what a medical base will get us but what's the current thinking on the advantages of a government? Or the communicator. My feeling is still that the communicator isn't really a priority. If we don't hurry the project then I think whatever we choose today will give any benefits until day five?

Maybe the government will give us standard Werewolf voting abilities or something. But if that's the case it would suggest that the insurgent would have the ability to convert people because, well, just because. The communicator may provide us information on all our back-stories and may help us determine who the insurgent is. But it's, obviously, not going to be uneqivocal information as that would be unfair to the insurgent. My priority list is probably;
Government, Medical, Communicator.

Narcizo 02-19-2015 01:00 AM

Vote Government
Collect supplies

Narcizo 02-19-2015 01:04 AM

Looks like Shark, timmae and I have the strongest scientific backgrounds. I suggest we get put to work discovering bronze-working and the alphabet and whatnot.