Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   WW CXXIV: When Worlds Collide - Game Over! (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=81582)

Barkeep49 07-12-2011 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Jackal (Post 2496013)
Hard to say at this point. The best reference would be someone else who has multiple characters. If they are one-time abilities like he claims I don't find it too far fetched. But he is in no way cleared for his clearing of Lathum.

I agree he is in no way cleared. But thinking about my own character I actually seem to have two special things myself. So the idea that a person, spread across multiple characters, has two special things doesn't seem as wacky as I initially thought. Hence my quick backtrack on the point.

Chubby 07-12-2011 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barkeep49 (Post 2496009)
DOLA - Actually after thinking about that for a moment more against my own character I'm more willing to buy it.

I actually said each of my 3 characters has a special ability, 2 of which are one time use and the other I can't control. I fully believe that every character has at minimum, one special ability each.

wait, so now after all the conversation mckerney is still attacking me? :confused:

mckerney 07-12-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chubby (Post 2496025)
I actually said each of my 3 characters has a special ability, 2 of which are one time use and the other I can't control. I fully believe that every character has at minimum, one special ability each.

wait, so now after all the conversation mckerney is still attacking me? :confused:

I am here to kill two things, werewolves and Blu team. I don't know werewolf, but I know you are Blu.

Chubby 07-12-2011 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mckerney (Post 2496033)
I am here to kill two things, werewolves and Blu team. I don't know werewolf, but I know you are Blu.

i'm guessing my confusion is due to my lack of knowing your character

Lathum 07-12-2011 05:42 PM

vote count?

Tyrith 07-12-2011 06:03 PM

If we're going to be whittling someone down, the goo concerns me the most, personally. I'm content to leave Autumn alone. It doesn't really seem like the Cookie Monster is going to be much benefit to the village, so I'd be okay getting rid of him, too. I'd prefer Cougar say something before I attack, though.

cougarfreak 07-12-2011 06:07 PM

It's my understanding that if I'm a village, I have a special power, is that what I read?

Zinto 07-12-2011 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mckerney (Post 2495995)
I am man, I have gun. What more would you like to know?

Just trying to the Heavy to talk more so I could understand the man and if he was a fan of bears or a fan of wolves. Really no other questions then that.

Autumn 07-12-2011 06:10 PM

I'm going to stick with my suspicions from yesterday. Nothing I can really point to but gut. Cougarfreak isn't helping out, if he is good, with any conversation. DT just is pinging me.

Folks, does this look like a lady to you? I don't think this is a lady.

Yuoo cun meke-a a testy pooddeeng frum thees guud. Bork bork bork!

KERMIT ATTACKS MRS. DOUBTFIRE
ANIMAL ATTACKS MRS. DOUBTFIRE
SWEDISH CHEF ATTACKS GOO #1
PROFESSOR HONEYDEW ATTACKS GOO #2

dubb93 07-12-2011 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougarfreak (Post 2496052)
It's my understanding that if I'm a village, I have a special power, is that what I read?

What in the world does this mean? If you are a village? You mean villager? Are you asking if you need a special power to claim to be a villager????

dubb93 07-12-2011 06:12 PM

For what it is worth in regards to Chubby's characters.

Of my three characters one of them grants the other two a passive ability. The other two have a one time use ability and one of them has an ability he can use every night. So I don't see anything wrong with Chubby's claim.

Zinto 07-12-2011 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougarfreak (Post 2496052)

I believe that everyone regardless of being a villager or a werewolf has some sort of power. I am pretty sure that has been confirmed. I also believe that you have some kind of splitting goo like power.

cougarfreak 07-12-2011 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubb93 (Post 2496055)
What in the world does this mean? If you are a village? You mean villager? Are you asking if you need a special power to claim to be a villager????

Yes, that's what I meant a villager. Is that what i read?

cougarfreak 07-12-2011 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J23 (Post 2495917)
Unfortunately, I'd suggest you Chubby since you came up with a power to help prove you're a villager after you had some pressure that just so happens can't possibly be verified.

This is what I was referring to.

dubb93 07-12-2011 06:15 PM

I'm still not really sure what you are asking Cougar.

dubb93 07-12-2011 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougarfreak (Post 2496059)
This is what I was referring to.

Yea, almost like J23 is kinda saying he doesn't have a power in a roundabout way. Anyone else read it like that?

Zinto 07-12-2011 06:16 PM

More then likely I am going to consolidate my attack on someone who has more attacks on them since I do not want to waste my move but first it is off to eat a beet salad.

Darth Vilus 07-12-2011 06:16 PM

(IDUIBVUJBJJBV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!USFBNKGDKPKNOPKIPNKDKPKMPKPMKPDKP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(ANSWER MY CALL!!!!! ATTACK SAURON!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

cougarfreak 07-12-2011 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubb93 (Post 2496061)
Yea, almost like J23 is kinda saying he doesn't have a power in a roundabout way. Anyone else read it like that?

That's why I am thoroughly confused. I read that, then I went back and read page one, and didn't see anything about potential wolves not having powers.

Zinto 07-12-2011 06:18 PM

Quote:

I thought he was trying to say it is easy for a wolf to buy trust in this game by clearing another player and since he said that his ability was one time only there was no way of confirming or denying it unless we take out all of Chubby's characters.

Autumn 07-12-2011 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Vilus (Post 2496063)
(IDUIBVUJBJJBV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!USFBNKGDKPKNOPKIPNKDKPKMPKPMKPDKP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(ANSWER MY CALL!!!!! ATTACK SAURON!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

You realize that it's highly likely that "Sauron" was attacked by wolves last night, right?

dubb93 07-12-2011 06:23 PM

hhhmmmm....I've managed to convince myself about Tyrith being a wolf, otherwise I would probably still be on the J23 bandwagon today.

I mean my abilities can't be verified and as such I would be surprised if J23's could be verified either. So it is odd for him to make that comment.

cougarfreak 07-12-2011 06:27 PM

Goo #1 attacks TMIMITW
Goo #2 attacks TMIMITW

I think his comment was very confusing and meant to throw people off.

Darth Vilus 07-12-2011 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 2496069)
You realize that it's highly likely that "Sauron" was attacked by wolves last night, right?

(BIBBGOJFJBFJBIONPKGOPMKOPKOPOP!!!!!!!!!!!!UUBNFGNBMNMONMGNLMGN?)

(WORSHIP ME WORM!!!!!!WHAT EVIDENCE HAVE YOU AGAINST THE WILL OF THE DARK ONE?)

Tyrith 07-12-2011 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubb93 (Post 2496070)
hhhmmmm....I've managed to convince myself about Tyrith being a wolf, otherwise I would probably still be on the J23 bandwagon today.

I mean my abilities can't be verified and as such I would be surprised if J23's could be verified either. So it is odd for him to make that comment.

I really ought to fight against this some more, but I don't have much I can use on my side. My special ability has no bearing on my allegiance, and, well...that's all I have. So hack away, I suppose. Hopefully I'll have a useful idea soon, and I can sway you over.

hoopsguy 07-12-2011 06:35 PM

The all-seeing eye of Sauron has information to reveal, information that depicts the strenghts and weaknesses of those who might rival the Dark Lord for dominion in the conflict that extends far beyond this petty werewolf affair.

The Hulk is a creature of formidable health, such that rivals even my own. I expect it would take over a dozen might blows to wrest him from his mortal shell. His recovery rate is formidable, exceeding that of the majority found in this land. And he is fueled by rage, rage against those who would attack him. He can use this rage to lash out the following day, to a degree that mirrors the pain inflicted upon him.

I know not if this paints him as a wolf, but he could be of service to my cause in the days to come ...

hoopsguy 07-12-2011 06:39 PM

OOC: anyone have a vote count? I've got maybe 20-30 minutes here before I disappear, most likely until after the deadline.

Schmidty 07-12-2011 06:41 PM

HULK HOME TO SMASH BEFORE WORK AGAIN!!

ATTACK MUPPETS!!!!

Tyrith 07-12-2011 06:42 PM

I need to go here pretty soon...I'm a little hesitant to attack a goo, because I doubt they have that much HP and I'm iffy on knocking him out of the game...but I also don't get the sense he's going to be super useful to the village. I'm okay if we wind up with two kills today; it ought to give us a starting point going forward.

STANDARD ATTACK GOO #2

Autumn 07-12-2011 06:42 PM

Cool power, Hoops.

Seems Schmidty won't be getting a ton of votes for now.

Speaking of which, Schmidty, I moved all my guys off you last night to give you a break, you gotta get in here and do something!

Autumn 07-12-2011 06:42 PM

dola

nice timing, Schmidty

mauchow 07-12-2011 06:43 PM

Jayne: Okay. Half these people belong in the loony bin. I say we just kill everyone but me. This way the village wins and the world will be a much better place.

Autumn 07-12-2011 06:43 PM

I know Muppets are fun, and all over the place, but why would you want to attack us?

And Darth, are you going to explain why you're attacking Hoops?

Schmidty 07-12-2011 06:52 PM

HULK CONFUSED........

Banner?

hoopsguy 07-12-2011 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 2496089)
Seems Schmidty won't be getting a ton of votes for now.

From what I was able to discern - and I'm sure that is everything worth discerning, and far more than any other might grasp - the Hulk is not compelled to lash out against those who attack him. The choice is his on how to inflict pain.

Of course, the one known as Schmidty has been known to strike back at those who he sees as threats. One hardly requires a palantir to divine that information.

hoopsguy 07-12-2011 07:04 PM

Although it is compelling to swiftly remove rivals from the land, I do not feel that multiple fatalities without compelling reasons suits the long term interests of our so-called "villager" faction.

In past incarnations, when I've been of a more "evil" bent, I would always attempt to sway villagers with soothing words while accelerating the elimination of rivals. In this particular venture, I would urge restraint by those with intentions mirroring my own.

I suspect the Interesting Man's life is already forfeit, barring a reversal of fortune. Were he to live, I would find him to be a particularly favorable target for scrying powers that differ from my own.

Since I feel that I should provide leadership and guidance in this voting exercise, I'll mark the one known as Mrs Doubtfire as a target. I've found this servant to be possessed of less humor than one would expect, and failing to fulfill his/her duties to cook, clean, and otherwise assure a daily routine for the youths in this world.

VOTE MRS DOUBTFIRE

hoopsguy 07-12-2011 07:06 PM

ooc - Doubtfire isn't really meant to be a throwaway vote, although I'm guessing it is right now. But I think we're on pace for a couple of deaths right now and I won't be around at deadline to help mitigate that process so I'm going to steer clear of the current leaders. If Doubtfire becomes a leader, I'm just fine with that turn of events because my perception is that DT hasn't been terribly involved in the proceedings so far.

EagleFan 07-12-2011 07:08 PM

unvote TMIMITW

Time to rethink this; though that is not what I am known for....

ah, screw it, kill them all...

(that would be so much more dramatic if I actually had multiple attack powers...)

EagleFan 07-12-2011 07:08 PM

What is a Thursday Next?

Autumn 07-12-2011 07:16 PM

A week and two days from now.

Autumn 07-12-2011 07:21 PM

I hope people with crazy attacks vote carefully. Schmidty, you're likely to kill whoever you attack, I would guess, so be careful there.

Oh Beaker, whatever will I do without you??

mauchow 07-12-2011 07:32 PM

Mal, you know I go where you go but c'mon man, let's attack someone already!

The Jackal 07-12-2011 07:33 PM

I will return to my vote of yesterday, as it seems there has been little put forth from Mrs Doubtfire. Though I approve of the activity upon the goo as well.

ATTACK MRS DOUBTFIRE

Lathum 07-12-2011 07:35 PM

standard attack Goo #1

mauchow 07-12-2011 07:38 PM

Mal, Zoe, Jayne standard attack Melisandre of Asshai

Jayne thinks you called him an Asshole when you introduced yourself to him. He thought he had a chance with you until then.. now he wants you dead.

mauchow 07-12-2011 07:44 PM

zoe unstandard attack Melisandre of Asshai
zoe standard attack on goo #2

I got your back honey. You won't be dying today, not if I can help it.

J23 07-12-2011 07:56 PM

Quote:

I really don't know how you got this impression.

"Unfortunately, I'd suggest you Chubby since you came up with a power to help prove you're a villager after you had some pressure that just so happens can't possibly be verified."

-He claimed a scan of someone and said they came up as a villager.
-I can't see even the craziest Lathum saying that he's lying.
-It's one time usage, so it can't be repeated or linked to anyone else.

I'm not sure how you got that I was saying anything about my power(s) from what I said.

mauchow 07-12-2011 08:02 PM

Sorry Jayne, I'm going with Zoe on this one. Just cuz a girl doesn't like you doesn't mean you gotta kill 'er.

Mal standard unattack Melisandre of Asshai
Mal standard attack on Goo #2

CrimsonFox 07-12-2011 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mauboy1 (Post 2496136)

Sorry Jayne, I'm going with Zoe on this one. Just cuz a girl doesn't like you doesn't mean you gotta kill 'er.

Mal standard unattack Melisandre of Asshai
Mal standard attack on Goo #2

The mad hatter goes up Mal and holds up a large wooden hammer. he looks back and forth between the hammer and mal. "Wow! Twins! You ARE Capt. Hammer aren't you?!?"

DaddyTorgo 07-12-2011 08:06 PM

Cool - I made it home in time...what's going on???