Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Werewolf: XIV Spawn (GAME OVER! Please give feedback) (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=42122)

Poli 09-08-2005 11:34 AM

Shiver me timbers! RealDeal be a fine matey. I be expecting a promotion of one our younger lasses. We be needing more security around here, or someone be walking the plank.

saldana 09-08-2005 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Shiver me timbers! RealDeal be a fine matey. I be expecting a promotion of one our younger lasses. We be needing more security around here, or someone be walking the plank.

who are the women onboard? i guess we know what you mean now when you tell Lathum to "get your coffee" :D

RealDeal 09-08-2005 11:36 AM

It's done. I sent in the PM. As someone said, I probably should have done this sooner, but it's only now that I really understand what's going on in the game.

Also, it may not make sense to promote guys if we don't know whether they are clean. With my scan of passacaglia, I could guarantee that promoting him would do us no harm.

Passacaglia 09-08-2005 11:39 AM

How about I don't go on the away mission then, to be extra sure I'm clean?

And RealDeal, can I ask what I did to arouse suspicion?

Poli 09-08-2005 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saldana
who are the women onboard? i guess we know what you mean now when you tell Lathum to "get your coffee" :D

Watch your tone, matey. I be looking to send spawn to davey jones locker, but I be ready to sub in someone with as many a's in their name like you.

Garr. Where be my cutlass?

KWhit 09-08-2005 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Passacaglia
How about I don't go on the away mission then, to be extra sure I'm clean?

Too late. You're on it. And we have a miracle worker going, so no fear of conversion.

Ardent, make sure you let Barkeep know you want to use your miracle worker power.

RealDeal 09-08-2005 11:42 AM

Pass, nothing in particular, just a gut feeling from reading the posts. I had to scan someone, and I figured our doctor and/or nurse would be scanning Dubb, who is the other obvious target for a scan. Anyway, you came up clean. Now you not only have no suspicion, but you are pegged as a good guy for a while and you get a spiffy promotion.

Poli 09-08-2005 11:43 AM

He was told about 3 hours ago. :)

Passacaglia 09-08-2005 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KWhit
Too late. You're on it. And we have a miracle worker going, so no fear of conversion.

Ardent, make sure you let Barkeep know you want to use your miracle worker power.

Oh yeah, the miracle worker, duh! I don't think ardent needs to let anyone know he's using the power -- from the rules, it sounds like it happens automatically. But yeah, we should probably just let barkeep know anyway!

Passacaglia 09-08-2005 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealDeal
Pass, nothing in particular, just a gut feeling from reading the posts. I had to scan someone, and I figured our doctor and/or nurse would be scanning Dubb, who is the other obvious target for a scan. Anyway, you came up clean. Now you not only have no suspicion, but you are pegged as a good guy for a while and you get a spiffy promotion.

Yeah, your attempt to destroy me sure backfired! ;)

But seriously, that was probably a good idea. I mean, I have been on two away missions, so it makes sense to suspect me. Glad to hear I'm clean, and got the promotion! So do I get a phaser?

SnDvls 09-08-2005 11:47 AM

Quote:

Yeah, your attempt to destroy me sure backfired! ;)

But seriously, that was probably a good idea. I mean, I have been on two away missions, so it makes sense to suspect me. Glad to hear I'm clean, and got the promotion! So do I get a phaser?

already PM'd Barkeep once the promo. goes through.

jeff061 09-08-2005 11:51 AM

I'd almost rather get a checkup of hoops than dubb.

But whatever, I'm fine with Dubb as well.

Vince 09-08-2005 12:07 PM

Can we wait up on that away team mission? Give me a minute here...

Raiders Army 09-08-2005 12:08 PM

Checking dubbs

Vince 09-08-2005 12:08 PM

I would strongly suggest not taking anyone who was in the brig with me last night.

pennywisesb 09-08-2005 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vince
I would strongly suggest not taking anyone who was in the brig with me last night.

What does this mean? Did someone try to attack you in the Brig last night or what?

Schmidty 09-08-2005 12:12 PM

Yeah, please explain, Vince. Cryptic warnings aren't what we need right now.

Lathum 09-08-2005 12:14 PM

have any of them been examined?

SnDvls 09-08-2005 12:14 PM

so we got our eyes on Penny or Dubb now, correct?

saldana 09-08-2005 12:15 PM

i guess i was the only one that noticed that vince was exhausted this morning even though he was in the brig last night...i didnt say anything because i thought he may have used a secret role

more info pls doc

SnDvls 09-08-2005 12:15 PM

dola -

people in brig last night were

Vince
Raiders Army
Pennywise
Dubb

corrected to have Raiders not Real Deal

RealDeal 09-08-2005 12:16 PM

I was in the brig last night? I didn't even know that.

Passacaglia 09-08-2005 12:17 PM

Well, it seems like we can eliminate RealDeal and Vince, so we're looking at pennywise and dubb. I really hope it's not dubb, since he's the scientist. But both of them seem likely, since they've been on two away missions.

SnDvls 09-08-2005 12:18 PM

Quote:

I was in the brig last night? I didn't even know that.

sorry I'll correct it. Raiders Army was in.

Raiders Army 09-08-2005 12:20 PM

It's Raiders Army, not Raider's Army for chrissakes! I hate being a nurse!

Passacaglia 09-08-2005 12:20 PM

But what do you think of being a spawn nurse???????????????????

SnDvls 09-08-2005 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiders Army
It's Raiders Army, not Raider's Army for chrissakes! I hate being a nurse!

sorry :confused: fixed em both for you.

SnDvls 09-08-2005 12:22 PM

Will anyone fess up to being attacked last night, or would anyone even know if they were?

Could we have two spawn in the brig last night?

just throwing thoughts out there, not accusing anyone....yet.

Schmidty 09-08-2005 12:22 PM

Quote:

Well, it seems like we can eliminate RealDeal and Vince, so we're looking at pennywise and dubb. I really hope it's not dubb, since he's the scientist. But both of them seem likely, since they've been on two away missions.

Quick question: Why can we eliminate RealDeal? Also, although I don't think he is, couldn't Vince be trying to broadly point the picture at a group of people to take some heat off himself? Probably not, but I'm just thinking of ideas.

Raiders Army 09-08-2005 12:26 PM

Quote:

But what do you think of being a spawn nurse???????????????????

That would be interesting. I would think it would be like in "The Faculty" where everyone receives an examination and becomes one of the aliens. Fortunately that is not the case.

Passacaglia 09-08-2005 12:27 PM

I don't see any reason NOT to believe RealDeal -- if we don't believe him, that means that he has outed himself, Vince, me, and RA as spawn, and the spawn have lost. And, since I know I'm not spawn, I know that he can be believed.

So given that, it seems like we can clear everyone in the brig except pennywise.

Raiders Army 09-08-2005 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnDvls
sorry :confused: fixed em both for you.

Thanks!

RealDeal 09-08-2005 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schmidty
Quick question: Why can we eliminate RealDeal? Also, although I don't think he is, couldn't Vince be trying to broadly point the picture at a group of people to take some heat off himself? Probably not, but I'm just thinking of ideas.

Because spawn don't have secret roles. It's clear from barkeep's post that I followed Pass and Vince around, and I don't think there's any spawn power that can generate a post involving me following two guys around.

Raiders Army 09-08-2005 12:29 PM

Also, can somebody post a synopsis of what's happened since the lynching last night? I'm a little busy defending the Raiders in another thread.

saldana 09-08-2005 12:29 PM

i still would like to hear why vince was exhausted this morning

Schmidty 09-08-2005 12:29 PM

Quote:

Because spawn don't have secret roles. It's clear from barkeep's post that I followed Pass and Vince around, and I don't think there's any spawn power that can generate a post involving me following two guys around.

Ok, gotcha.

Barkeep49 09-08-2005 12:34 PM

The Away Team has been completed, but not yet posted. If it isn't up in the next 15 minutes it will be up around 2:30 eastern. Remember that orders are processed in the order they are recieved during the day.

pennywisesb 09-08-2005 12:36 PM

If I'm apparently a prime suspect now, I ask that you scan me to clear me because I'm not a spawn. When the first attack happened in night one on Vince, I was in the brig meaning I couldn't of had anything to do with it. The first away mission was before this, so I definately wasn't turned during that mission so the only possible way was if I was attacked during the second away mission which I wasn't. Please scan me.

Passacaglia 09-08-2005 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barkeep49
Remember that orders are processed in the order they are recieved during the day.

That sounds like bad news.

pennywisesb 09-08-2005 12:37 PM

Also, I think anyone who was attacked last night needs to come forward.

Poli 09-08-2005 12:37 PM

Probably geared more towards me than anything.

pennywisesb 09-08-2005 12:40 PM

And it'd be great if Vince could elaborate on what he said about those in the brig last night, especially since everyone is jumping to conclusions and assuming that shows me in a bad light.

RealDeal 09-08-2005 12:40 PM

Vince really needs to explain what happened to him.

Barkeep49 09-08-2005 12:41 PM

Ok rather than try and get this out in a rush I will tell you that the following three events will happen in this order. This is not official yet but just so you know:

1. Pass will be promoted
2. The away team will go
3. Dubb will be examined by Raiders

I am leaving for work shortly. As soon as I get settled in there I will post/pm the results of these actions.

Bek 09-08-2005 12:42 PM

if vince doesnt come out and say what happened last night then all we have to go on are assumptions, and last time that worked out well for us...but it past games we know how bad things can get when people start to assume

Mr. Wednesday 09-08-2005 12:43 PM

If I was attacked last night, then they pulled it off with aplomb because I slept through it.

pennywisesb 09-08-2005 12:46 PM

I just called Vince, he'll be posting shortly.

Poli 09-08-2005 12:46 PM

I slept well, but my stateroom is plush.

hoopsguy 09-08-2005 12:48 PM

I would be very happy to submit to any scans that we have to spare in order to address any concerns about my allegiances. Given my exhausted state today, my vote for Schmidty (or, more to the point, my non-vote for MarcV) yesterday, and my presence on the skunky Away Team I would look at me as a decent spawn candidate. Couple that with a visible water role - sure, it makes sense to take a hard look at my actions.

Just read about 120 posts to catch up with events over the last six hours - do both Vince and Raiders have scans remaining right now?

All of the above said, I'm not spawn. Scanning me isn't going to net a spawn unless I've been infected without my knowledge. No one attacked me, kicked me, or anything of the sort on either of the last two evenings.

I'm very anxious to see the results of this Away Team.

pennywisesb 09-08-2005 12:50 PM

Can I get a recap, who all was in the Brig last night? Vince, Dubb, myself and RA or RealDeal?