Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Werewolf: The Rebirth (Game Over! Thank you for playing) (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=89879)

Autumn 02-20-2015 12:32 PM

Also, I don't know if Chief being injured will impact his effect on your medical work, we might even be less effective than last time.

Autumn 02-20-2015 12:33 PM

I would suggest we research defense first, I'd rather not be the ones screaming when we get the comms working. As for engineering, I don't really see any of those as a priority -- do we know if communication will do anything until we fix the communication?

Zinto 02-20-2015 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 3002526)
I would suggest we research defense first, I'd rather not be the ones screaming when we get the comms working. As for engineering, I don't really see any of those as a priority -- do we know if communication will do anything until we fix the communication?

I would assume not. So I think improving the communicators is worthless for today.

Autumn 02-20-2015 12:35 PM

Vote Work on Next Project
Vote Next Project: Medical Facility

Grover 02-20-2015 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zinto (Post 3002528)
I would assume not. So I think improving the communicators is worthless for today.

Bingo.

This is why, for the time being, I've decided to go in on improving the generators.

Grover 02-20-2015 12:39 PM

UNVOTE Fix Communications
VOTE Next Project: Medical Facility

Suicane75 02-20-2015 12:46 PM

Next project: medical facility
Action: next project

Autumn 02-20-2015 12:51 PM

This seems a cut and dry vote. I wonder if it's worth putting extra workers on the government facility to make sure it isn't sabotaged?

Sharkn20 02-20-2015 12:52 PM

Vote Next Project - Medical Facility
Vote Action - Next Project

I like how this game goes so far :)

Sharkn20 02-20-2015 12:54 PM

Timmae donīt forget to send via PM to EF the decision...

Narcizo wants Offense
Sharkn 20 wants Defense
Timmae wants Defense

As far as I readed is 2vs1 of the science research team and mostly defense from the outside. I will accept any option, canīt wait to find what a good improvement could produce in the team!

GoldenEagle 02-20-2015 12:57 PM

Defense wins championships.

Autumn 02-20-2015 01:02 PM

Yeah, I don't think it's safe for us to go out exploring at all until our house is in order, so I think it should be defense all the way. Especially because it might aid us in defending against the inside intruder. We don't need to give them any offensive firepower.

Sharkn20 02-20-2015 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenEagle (Post 3002537)
Defense wins championships.

Yeah!

saldana 02-20-2015 01:31 PM

so there are a couple things i know

1. i am hungry
2. i dont like the shady "i am awesome but cant say how" gimmick that GoldenEagle is laying down. he should know better than to only give pieces of information. There is no point in bragging about his skills and how he should have gotten elected, since there is no mechanic we know of that can change leadership roles. (also, what he is saying is almost too good to be true, which usually means it is BS in WW world)
3. i am hungry
4. right now, we have to survive...to do that, we need to have food, shelter, and defense.
5. i am hungry

i dont know how to structure my vote to get defensive systems/technologies on line as soon as possible (hoping the biodome yields food tomorrow)

saldana 02-20-2015 01:37 PM

volunteer to complete government building
vote next project: fix communications
action: complete project

britrock88 02-20-2015 01:40 PM

Boy, the drama continues... keeping an eye on the CR/Thomkal dynamic.

britrock88 02-20-2015 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 3002490)
Well, if Danny doesn't show up, I assume he's going to be killed off and it's moot. If he does, then yeah, that might be an idea Zinto. Do we have anyone else with at least adequate medical skills?

I have adequate medical skills.

britrock88 02-20-2015 01:41 PM

Happy to either contribute to the physical work of building or to providing care for CR or Danny.

JAG 02-20-2015 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 3002534)
This seems a cut and dry vote. I wonder if it's worth putting extra workers on the government facility to make sure it isn't sabotaged?

Is that a possibility? EF said you can pick three, didn't think more was an option.

britrock88 02-20-2015 02:04 PM

Project: Medical Center
Priority: Collect Supplies

I continue to vote to collect supplies because I imagine it as giving us a better base to work with.

Thomkal 02-20-2015 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmae (Post 3002409)
Looking for everyone's input on these items. My initial thoughts:

Offensive - Not needed yet. We don't even have our colony in order much less going up against someone else's colony. Could be a long term value if we start now but with so many other things happening is it worth it.

Defensive - This could be worthwhile. If the other landing party is a threat they could come after us.

EF, can you verify the size of the ship compared to us?

Medical - With Chief being injured this could be a huge time save for anyone who is injured. I also suspect that those of us that are weaker than the others will be affected by health issues more than the others. This could be good or bad depending what side of the fence you are on.

Agricultural - This would help food production but how much of a need is there with the biodome up and running? We'll see soon. This could be a quick 1 day turnaround if we need to improve food rations. Less of a priority in my mind.

Please discuss. Looking for others' thoughts on this.

well being Sheriff you know I would like you to concentrate on offense and defense. Defense could provide us a way to protect ourselves from the stowaway (like with armor) or deter them (sensors, alarms etc,).

Offense could provide us with much needed weaponry.

Thomkal 02-20-2015 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grover (Post 3002410)
So our next engineering project... looking for feedback.

Choices:
Improve Communications - I am for this, but I think we need to fix communications before this becomes an option. That's why my choice for next job is to fix communications. We need an uplink with Earth again.

Improved Generator - Better power supply, could be very useful since we have more and more systems going.

Improved Science Center - Another good option, but do we need to upgrade right away?

_________

Some other thoughts: We need to keep Chief alive to see if he has any idea who may have done this to him. It could provide a clue to the stowaway or Schmidty's killer.

I would prefer improved communications, but you may be right about having to fix them first. in game terms I think improving them could mean PM rights.

I would favor generator over science center.

Thomkal 02-20-2015 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grover (Post 3002432)
We have three guys in the research center, I know that.

I know myself, Jackal and saldana helped BUILD the Biodome, but are we effectively still working in it? Is anybody working it?

Isn't Raven? I know he offered.

GoldenEagle 02-20-2015 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saldana (Post 3002543)
2. i dont like the shady "i am awesome but cant say how" gimmick that GoldenEagle is laying down. he should know better than to only give pieces of information. There is no point in bragging about his skills and how he should have gotten elected, since there is no mechanic we know of that can change leadership roles. (also, what he is saying is almost too good to be true, which usually means it is BS in WW world)

I haven't see anyone disclose exactly what they were on Earth yet either. I am just saying that I am computer programmer who joined the colony for a specific reason that I don't want to share. It is not like others are jumping up and down and calling their buddies to tell why they joined the mission.

Why did you join?

All I know is my own skills. And I know that they are very good and everyone else just seems kind of meh.

I do resent the leader for not putting me in the research center and seeming to make wishy-washy decisions at the last minute. We are not going to survive with that.

Grover 02-20-2015 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomkal (Post 3002559)
Isn't Raven? I know he offered.

Last I saw Raven complained about not having anything to do. I think that is still the case.

Grover 02-20-2015 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenEagle (Post 3002560)
I haven't see anyone disclose exactly what they were on Earth yet either.

I disclosed that I'm a professional astronaut with a strong background in science and engineering. Spent two years on the ISS.

Jackal disclosed that he was a professor at MIT.

Thomkal disclosed he was a high ranking official in the Army.

The list goes on.

Thomkal 02-20-2015 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shoveler (Post 3002505)
he has other obligations..

Yes, I've been "drilling" some obedience into Mr. Shoveler here-and he needs a lot of it. :D

GoldenEagle 02-20-2015 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grover (Post 3002563)
I disclosed that I'm a professional astronaut with a strong background in science and engineering. Spent two years on the ISS.

Jackal disclosed that he was a professor at MIT.

Thomkal disclosed he was a high ranking official in the Army.

The list goes on.

And I have disclosed that I was a computer programmer.

Thomkal 02-20-2015 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narcizo (Post 3002504)
The problem with that is that, I imagine, it falls foul of a lot of people personal objectives. Anyone who had/has an aim to build a different facility will have been opposed to it. There's the risk of mixing personal objectives with the stowaway's objectives. But I agree that it might be interesting.

I don't disagree with you here Narcizo. But examining voting records can often provide suspects, which we clearly need right now.

Grover 02-20-2015 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenEagle (Post 3002566)
And I have disclosed that I was a computer programmer.

You've also continually claimed to be the best at this and the best at that.

There's something in your story that seems 'off' and people are starting to pick up on it.

Thomkal 02-20-2015 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Rum (Post 3002507)
Checking in from the Martian soil in the Biodome (since we haven't built a medical center with hospital beds).

I would like to know why Sheriff Thomkal felt it necessary to interrogate me Jack Bauer style.

I going to assume this was a joke especially because you didn't explain yourself Chief. If its not a joke, then I will warn you right now that you will not win this battle with me.

Chief Rum 02-20-2015 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomkal (Post 3002570)
I going to assume this was a joke especially because you didn't explain yourself Chief. If its not a joke, then I will warn you right now that you will not win this battle with me.

So you don't have the ability to interrogate anyone?

Thomkal 02-20-2015 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenEagle (Post 3002518)
I am a bit suspicious of you at this point. You make up some story while you have our leaders attention that prevents the decision making of putting the best scientist/engineer in the research center.

That sounds almost like sabotaging.

strange sabotage-speaking up after font put you off the research center list, trying to persuade her to put you on it. If I had wanted you off of it, I would have said nothing then don't you think? I was actually trying to persuade her to put you on for the betterment of the colony.

Thomkal 02-20-2015 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 3002534)

If she's allowed to put more than three on (and I hope she is), I think she should even though it might open the door to a saboteur. I would suggest she put someone new on it that wasn't on it yesterday just in case.

Raven 02-20-2015 02:50 PM

I suggested I be put to work in the BioDome, but once it was completed EF did not say that it needed to be staffed. So no one has been assigned to work in it, because that option has not become available to us yet.

Thomkal 02-20-2015 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saldana (Post 3002543)
so there are a couple things i know

1. i am hungry
3. i am hungry
4. right now, we have to survive...to do that, we need to have food, shelter, and defense.
5. i am hungry

i dont know how to structure my vote to get defensive systems/technologies on line as soon as possible (hoping the biodome yields food tomorrow)

The bio-dome should be functioning today (day 3), let us know if you are still hungry tomorrow and if you are in need of medical assistance if you feel its safe to tell us.

Thomkal 02-20-2015 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven (Post 3002167)
I see my name being tossed around to work in the Science Center, but I'd request to be put to work in the BioDome instead, once that is complete. If we're growing food in the BioDome, I think that's the most logical place to put the farmer.

Quote from yesterday showing Raven asking to work in the Biodome. Nice to see my memory is not completely shot.

Thomkal 02-20-2015 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Rum (Post 3002572)
So you don't have the ability to interrogate anyone?

Not currently

Chief Rum 02-20-2015 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomkal (Post 3002583)
Not currently

Because you used it last night, and it's a one time use?

Thomkal 02-20-2015 03:03 PM

All caught up on today's posts if someone has anything to discuss with me now.

Zinto 02-20-2015 03:04 PM

Were you told it was Thomkal, Chief?

Thomkal 02-20-2015 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Rum (Post 3002584)
Because you used it last night, and it's a one time use?

No because I have never had that power, but I suspect I will in the future when the government is created. Can you now please explain why you think its specifically me that beat you up?

Narcizo 02-20-2015 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharkn20 (Post 3002536)
Timmae donīt forget to send via PM to EF the decision...

Narcizo wants Offense
Sharkn 20 wants Defense
Timmae wants Defense

As far as I readed is 2vs1 of the science research team and mostly defense from the outside. I will accept any option, canīt wait to find what a good improvement could produce in the team!

As I said I'll go along with defence if that's the consensus.

research defence

Chief Rum 02-20-2015 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zinto (Post 3002586)
Were you told it was Thomkal, Chief?

I'll answer that once I get some more feedback from Thomkal on this one.

Chief Rum 02-20-2015 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomkal (Post 3002587)
No because I have never had that power, but I suspect I will in the future when the government is created. Can you now please explain why you think its specifically me that beat you up?

I wasn't beat up. I was interrogated. Getting beat up was a side effect.

That's a key point. This was done to me by someone with law enforcement capabilities. So I went to the head law enforcement guy, which is you.

If you're not aware or behind it, Mr. Sheriff, one of your deputies is shooting from the hip. And cost us the lead doctor, at least for a bit.

I'm hoping that concerns you some.

Thomkal 02-20-2015 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenEagle (Post 3002068)
I don't think it is my best interest to share the specifics at this time. I have a reason for going on this mission and those are related to my skills, but that is all I am willing to say at this moment.

Ah I think this is what made me think you had a secret project-you clearly have something you are keeping secret from us though you must admit? I should have read back and verified what you said and phrased it differently. Again all I can do is apologize and offer support to your argument to Font as to why you should be on the research roster. And keep an eye on you as sheriff in case you are targeted.

Zinto 02-20-2015 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Rum (Post 3002590)

That's a key point. This was done to me by someone with law enforcement capabilities. So I went to the head law enforcement guy, which is you.

If you're not aware or behind it, Mr. Sheriff, one of your deputies is shooting from the hip. And cost us the lead doctor, at least for a bit.

Are the deputies even really a thing right now? Did Thom appoint people?

Zinto 02-20-2015 03:19 PM

Did you say what you were going to be busy with tonight Thom?

Chief Rum 02-20-2015 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zinto (Post 3002593)
Are the deputies even really a thing right now? Did Thom appoint people?

I am more or less thinking all of those law enforcement types who ran for Sheriff are more or less ad hoc deputies for Thomkal now, although we are all available for other positions in the colony, of course.

Just like Autumn and ntndeacon are more or less members of the colony medical staff (and future Medical Facility staff), those law enforcement related individuals will no doubt be either working under or side by side with Thomkal.

Narcizo 02-20-2015 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Rum (Post 3002590)

Come on Chief. You know better to start throwing accusations around as fact when you don't know the specifics.

Having said that, Shoveler, any ideas on who might have interrogated Chief? :)