Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Can a FEMALE child molester ever be called "hot"? (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=27342)

Noop 06-29-2004 03:37 PM

Yeah I want the door slammed on her just as much as you all want O.J. and Kobe in jail. Don't get all pissy cause I am calling you on you bs moral standing you all claim to stand on.

rkmsuf 06-29-2004 03:38 PM

Poon man, poon man

Suicane75 06-29-2004 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noop
Yeah I want the door slammed on her just as much as you all want O.J. and Kobe in jail. Don't get all pissy cause I am calling you on you bs moral standing you all claim to stand on.

We all want Kobe in jail?

bbor 06-29-2004 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suicane75
We all want Kobe in jail?

Shaq is here?

WSUCougar 06-29-2004 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Franklinnoble
Hell, I'd hit it if she looked 75% worse than her mug shot.

Yeah, but you'd hit a handful of snakes.

Noop 06-29-2004 03:42 PM

*Sings* And we just keep spinning...spinning... into a put of despair... spinning like we all really care...

korme 06-29-2004 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KWhit
I saw her being led away in handcuffs on TV this morning and I thought "Wow!"

Unfortunately for me, I not only thought it, but I said it in my out-loud voice in front of my pregnant wife.

Whoops.

QOTM! QOTM!

Neuqua 06-29-2004 03:43 PM

Quote:

Someone's quick to judge.

cthomer5000 06-29-2004 03:43 PM

Quote:

who has made a moral stand in this thread? Honestly, I can rarely even figure what you're raging against in any given thread. You do a poor job of expressing your anger.

Samdari 06-29-2004 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ISiddiqui
And yet more and more 'well-adjusted' women have sex when they are 15, 14, etc. To say they are all emotionally messed up is utterly ridiculous. That isn't even talking if those 'cultural differences' are right or not.

I did not mean to comment on the appropriateness of the differences in cultural expectation, only that they very much still exist. There is definitiely a continuing trend of that difference eroding, but I do not think it is gone - especially among the age group of people who are currently parents of teens. They get much more upset on finding their daughters have had sex than their sons.

Although I think if you read some studies, you would find that the younger girls have sex, the more likely they are to have self esteem issues later in life (thus belying the more and more 'well-adjusted' women having sex at a young age). I think that as the difference is cultural expectations for boys and girls erodes, this will go away a bit too, but we're not quite there yet.

WSUCougar 06-29-2004 03:44 PM

Quote:

Did a card get played while I was out taking a piss? Darn it.

Yeah, put O.J., Kobe, Michael Jackson, and Bubbles all in the same cell. Bake at 350 and enjoy.

ISiddiqui 06-29-2004 03:45 PM

hhiipp: Your reputation would only go up, young man.

JeeberD 06-29-2004 03:47 PM

When I was in junior high and my sister was in high school my sister had a good friend named Holly who was a total babe. Holly's mom was a sub at my school and used to sub in my classes fairly regularly. Holly used to tell me that her mom always said that I was such a nice, sweet guy and one of her favorite students. Oh yeah, like daughter like mother, she was a total MILF.

Man, I used to have some GREAT dreams involving the two of them... :)

MacroGuru 06-29-2004 03:48 PM

Quote:

If i met her in a bar and didnt know who she was, i would bang her in a minute.
If i met her in a bar and did know who she was i would give it some thought, then Id probably bang her. Happy?

BINGO! We have a winner.

The only thought going through my mind while banging her.

Her husband couldn't please her, she had some 14 yr old rooting around here, and now me! :D

Lighten up people!

rkmsuf 06-29-2004 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeeberD
When I was in junior high and my sister was in high school my sister had a good friend named Holly who was a total babe. Holly's mom was a sub at my school and used to sub in my classes fairly regularly. Oh yeah, like daughter like mother, she was a total MILF. Holly used to tell me that her mom always said that I was such a nice, sweet guy and one of her favorite students.

Used to?

Suicane75 06-29-2004 03:48 PM

Quote:

*Sings* And we just keep spinning...spinning... into a put of despair... spinning like we all really care...

MP3 please, kthnx.

Noop 06-29-2004 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cthomer5000
who has made a moral stand in this thread? Honestly, I can rarely even figure what you're raging against in any given thread. You do a poor job of expressing your anger.

I blame the rappers :(

hhiipp 06-29-2004 03:49 PM

Did Poon just play the 'race' card?

Noop 06-29-2004 03:50 PM

Quote:

MP3 please, kthnx.

Hmm my friend Haze recorded this awhile back I don't know if he has it on the web but i can give u his site and you could ask him to upload it for you.

rkmsuf 06-29-2004 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hhiipp

I think that was the rapper card.

Samdari 06-29-2004 03:51 PM

Quote:

When I was in junior high and my sister was in high school my sister had a good friend named Holly who was a total babe. Holly's mom was a sub at my school and used to sub in my classes fairly regularly. Holly used to tell me that her mom always said that I was such a nice, sweet guy and one of her favorite students. Oh yeah, like daughter like mother, she was a total MILF.

Hmm, please write about them.

SkyDog, we are definitely going to need a new forum, "Teen Teacher Fantasies"

Noop 06-29-2004 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hhiipp

Honestly, don't involve me in that. I was giving an example, no need to open a can of worms leave it alone cause I am....

LloydLungs 06-29-2004 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samdari
Although I think if you read some studies, you would find that the younger girls have sex, the more likely they are to have self esteem issues later in life (thus belying the more and more 'well-adjusted' women having sex at a young age). I think that as the difference is cultural expectations for boys and girls erodes, this will go away a bit too, but we're not quite there yet.

I agree that some of the difference is in cultural expectations, but some of it is hard-wired, too. On the whole, I don't think men and women will ever see sex exactly the same way.

And geez, I'm in a sig already? I'm not even to 100 posts and I'm being quoted. Shoot, at this rate, by 200 posts, I might be moderator.

KWhit 06-29-2004 03:55 PM

Quote:

pics plz, thnx.

rkmsuf 06-29-2004 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WSUCougar
Did a card get played while I was out taking a piss? Darn it.

Yeah, put O.J., Kobe, Michael Jackson, and Bubbles all in the same cell. Bake at 350 and enjoy.

Don't involve Bubbles in this.

Blackadar 06-29-2004 03:57 PM

Quote:

I don't understand the hubbub.

She is a criminal, she should go to jail.

But she's still hot.

Hell, I'm not even reading the posts. I'm just scanning the thread for more pics of the woman.

Samdari 06-29-2004 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LloydLungs
And geez, I'm in a sig already?

Have you considered poetry as a career? You summed up the entire human experience in six words. I think that's a record.

Jon 06-29-2004 03:59 PM

And the fact that she's a criminal means she's likely to be unemployed, meaning we'll get more pictures.....
;)

cthomer5000 06-29-2004 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon
And the fact that she's a criminal means she's likely to be unemployed, meaning we'll get more pictures.....
;)

The inevitable teacher/student photo spreads and movies? come on, it sells itself! I hope a couple of the mags already have their offers in.

BishopMVP 06-29-2004 04:47 PM

Maybe she can get sent to the same federal pound me in the ass prison as Kobe. It would be a nice match.

*ducks*

Franklinnoble 06-29-2004 04:50 PM

Kobe's too old. They'll have to send her to a juvenille detention center for her to be satisfied...

LloydLungs 06-29-2004 04:53 PM

Quote:

Have you considered poetry as a career? You summed up the entire human experience in six words. I think that's a record.

Well, I was an English major so I don't have much choice. Poetry it is!

I think it's just the male experience though -- female would be more like: "See financially stable guy, make financially stable guy grudgingly participate in elaborate ceremony, try to get financially stable guy to stop watching football for one goddamned second."

Hmmm, I think I've jumped the shark already.

Franklinnoble 06-29-2004 05:02 PM

Quote:

Well, I was an English major so I don't have much choice. Poetry it is!

I think it's just the male experience though -- female would be more like: "See financially stable guy, make financially stable guy grudgingly participate in elaborate ceremony, try to get financially stable guy to stop watching football for one goddamned second."

Hmmm, I think I've jumped the shark already.

Yeah, pretty much.

You don't know very much about women. Either that, or you've decided to sacrifice accuracy for brevity.

LloydLungs 06-29-2004 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Franklinnoble
You don't know very much about women. Either that, or you've decided to sacrifice accuracy for brevity.

Well, it was sort of a joke -- and really, if we can't enjoy a hearty laugh in a child molestation thread, when CAN we enjoy a hearty laugh? That's what I always say.

GrantDawg 06-29-2004 09:29 PM

Quote:

Well, it was sort of a joke -- and really, if we can't enjoy a hearty laugh in a child molestation thread, when CAN we enjoy a hearty laugh? That's what I always say.

Too funny.

Pumpy Tudors 06-29-2004 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rkmsuf
I think that was the rapper card.

Gold.

sabotai 06-29-2004 09:50 PM

EagleFan 06-29-2004 10:49 PM

I wouldn't have minded a teacher like that when I was 14. Not to say that it wouldn't have screwed me up, but hell I'm screwed up anyway so I might as well enjoy the ride (pun intended).

cuervo72 06-30-2004 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duckman
Upon further review...........

Not a very flattering picture of the hottie. :D

Only 840 more to go to catch Henry Earl.

cartman 06-30-2004 09:06 AM

Wait, aren't the Bang Bus and MILF Hunter folks from Florida? Maybe their next site will be Teacher Teasers. :D

sachmo71 06-30-2004 09:13 AM

The wedding photos...

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/...&adjust=-1&d=0

Raiders Army 06-30-2004 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sachmo71

Very nice. Thanks!

Raiders Army 06-30-2004 09:25 AM

Dola, I see her husband's name is Owen. I wonder if the kid's name was Dallas? :)

Ksyrup 06-30-2004 09:31 AM

That picture is just begging to be photoshopped.

Samdari 06-30-2004 09:51 AM

Wow, the marriage broke up before the "last date to order pictures"

I wonder if the price goes up now because they are collector's items?

I wonder if random people from the internet are now ordering photos of this chick?

I wonder if the Mom who broke up this kid's paradise will now let him borrow her credit card to get a keepsake photo of her.

Does the groom look like Ted McGinley's love child or what?

So many questions.

JAG 06-30-2004 10:10 AM

Sabotai:

We need more threads with Family Feud references. :)

cwilloughby 06-30-2004 10:27 AM

Also, it seems like she is putting something on her lips in at least 1/2 of those. Does this mean that the 14 yr. old was in attendance?

Sigh... I guess we'll never know.

duckman 06-30-2004 11:37 AM

This is just sad! How can you not show some skin here? All the guys want to see what kind of legs she has. There's no reason to live now!

MacroGuru 06-30-2004 11:40 AM

But guess who caught the garter!

duckman 06-30-2004 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indoorsoccersim
But guess who caught the garter!

Ahhhh! The victim!