Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   WW 100: Game over! (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=75920)

Schmidty 01-21-2010 12:41 PM

I'm willing to vote ntn and nightfall also. There's a very strong chance that he's our guy.

Vote ntn

Vote Nightfall

PurdueBrad 01-21-2010 12:49 PM

Schmidty, I'll vote nightfall, but just in case, please put in some sort of mob order to freeze your next most suspicious person.

PurdueBrad 01-21-2010 12:49 PM

vote nightfall

KWhit 01-21-2010 01:01 PM

vote nightfall

RendeR 01-21-2010 01:39 PM

VOTE NTN

VOTE NIGHTFALL

Schmidty 01-21-2010 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurdueBrad (Post 2208896)
Schmidty, I'll vote nightfall, but just in case, please put in some sort of mob order to freeze your next most suspicious person.

I hate making that decision, because if I'm wrong, I'm really going piss someone off and perhaps screw things up even worse.

PurdueBrad 01-21-2010 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schmidty (Post 2208921)
I hate making that decision, because if I'm wrong, I'm really going piss someone off and perhaps screw things up even worse.

Understood, but if you're right with your choice AND our lynch is wrong, you may also prevent a nightkill. You and DV are pretty important here. DV, I recommend that you use your power on someone you are suspicious of as well.

I agree with KWhit here, that I feel like we've got a good handle on things but I just want to guard against something unforeseen happening.

PurdueBrad 01-21-2010 02:54 PM

Danny- Odd question. If a person is a wolf, can they use their power AND kill in the same night? I have a possible theory...

Danny 01-21-2010 03:13 PM

Yes, ability is separate from the kill.

Darth Vilus 01-21-2010 03:15 PM

didn't get a chance to check in yesterday, awesome job guys. the last one must be hiding with their tail between their legs

Darth Vilus 01-21-2010 03:30 PM

alright,

vote ntn

vote nightfall

PurdueBrad 01-21-2010 04:43 PM

Ahhh, nm then. Thanks Danny.

The Jackal 01-21-2010 05:12 PM

Been gone all day skatin

vote nightfall

ntndeacon 01-21-2010 05:24 PM

Vote Jackal
just to vote somewhere. I hope you find the wolf tomorrow.

PurdueBrad 01-21-2010 07:52 PM

Damn, really, really quiet day. Hope we've hit a wolf here.

Danny 01-21-2010 08:41 PM

Sorry for the lateness, on campus between classes.

Everyone decides that NTN is who will be lynched.

NTN was a wolf! The village has won!!!!!!!

CrimsonFox 01-21-2010 08:45 PM

YAY! GREAT work all! Wow 4 in a row! The dubb and hoops ones were intense! :)

EagleFan 01-21-2010 08:51 PM

Go Village!!!!

EagleFan 01-21-2010 08:52 PM

Weird game, you needed to lose the BG and seer before the game turned to your favor.

PurdueBrad 01-21-2010 08:57 PM

Nicely done village!!! Good game and a village win for #100 feels pretty good.

EagleFan 01-21-2010 08:58 PM

I screwed up, I counted on using the ghost whisperer to my advantage and it wasn't until I got the PM from Danny that I was NK'd that I had the sinking feeling of "what if the GW is a wolf?"

I scanned hoops day one. I wanted to give him a little bit of rope to see if it told me anything. My trust of PB was based on his day one vote after getting the hoops scan.

I unfortunately didn't leave any trail to hoops.

Day two I scanned Lathum which gave me a solid trust list of him and path. I thought about not even wasting that scan as I can't see why a wolf would make that play but I kept getting bugged by a voice in my head saying "what if".

Nice game village, I thought we were going to lose bad after how the game started out.

Schmidty 01-21-2010 08:59 PM

Woohoo!!

I'm glad my 2 "icings" didn't screw everything up, although I guess getting dubb wasn't so bad. :)

path12 01-21-2010 09:07 PM

Yeah!! Nice job, village!

Autumn 01-21-2010 09:30 PM

Great game guys.

Wow, EF, that's pretty wild. I could see your desire to play Hoops out, it's not always good to nail the wolf too soon. And I think you were right to scan Lathum, letting them get trusted would have been a game killer if they were wolves, and I could see them banking on everybody letting it slide. Having the roles be bad or good certainly gave things a wrinkle.

I was right about Dubb, I wish you guys had gone back and picked up that thread, but i can't say I had the other wolves pegged.

The Jackal 01-21-2010 09:50 PM

That was fairly intense, glad I didn't have to be lynched for a village win. :)

KWhit 01-21-2010 09:57 PM

Awesome.

Good game everyone. And thanks Danny. That was a fun, well-run game.

hoopsguy 01-21-2010 09:59 PM

Nice work by the villagers. I thought Path, KWhit, and PB all played very solid games.

CrimsonFox 01-21-2010 10:31 PM

The thing that really floored me about how you guys play is that there are FIVE wolves!

When I've played it's always 2 wolves in a group up to like 19 and then 3 wolves above that. But that's live action.

For the online version, Is it easier to catch wolves when there are more of them or easier for the wolves to eliminate people and win? I'm sure the online dynamic chages things.

The plethora of wolves plus wolves getting roles made me think we were toast :)

Good game danny

Darth Vilus 01-21-2010 10:36 PM

Awesome people, well done!

Lathum 01-21-2010 11:08 PM

I bet when NTN is out with his friends they can't get him to shut the fuck up.

dubb93 01-21-2010 11:22 PM

Yup good game guys. I guess if I had just went with Jackal early yesterday I may still have been around today but I really thought we needed a Schmidty lynch to pull it out. I mean at that point we needed to lynch 3 villagers to win and the only 3 I thought we could have possibly gotten were RendeR, Schmidty and Jackal so I had to do what I had to do.

Schmidty 01-21-2010 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubb93 (Post 2209156)
Yup good game guys. I guess if I had just went with Jackal early yesterday I may still have been around today but I really thought we needed a Schmidty lynch to pull it out. I mean at that point we needed to lynch 3 villagers to win and the only 3 I thought we could have possibly gotten were RendeR, Schmidty and Jackal so I had to do what I had to do.

No one bullies Schmidty and survives!!!!!

CrimsonFox 01-22-2010 12:02 AM

dubb you did play a good game. You and hoops voting each other and your other wolves out confused the crap out of me.
And since you were a hothead the whole game I actually thought you were just being a stubborn ass with a grudge :)
And Jackal way changed his tone from the beginning of the game which made me think he was wolfy. Ugh so confusing. Glad you ate me when you did.

saldana 01-22-2010 06:23 AM

nice job village (except for the fact that you all lynched me because Dubb told you to....you may have won this time dubb, but next game its vote dubb everyday til you're dead)

DaddyTorgo 01-22-2010 09:02 AM

good job village. i'm glad that my fucking up on D1 didn't cost us the win!!

The Jackal 01-22-2010 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2209165)
And Jackal way changed his tone from the beginning of the game which made me think he was wolfy. Ugh so confusing. Glad you ate me when you did.

Like I said during the game, to Lathum I think it was, the reason my tone changed is because I actually had good access to the forums by the end of the game. It was very frustrating to have my computer die on me a day or two before the game started.

CrimsonFox 01-22-2010 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saldana (Post 2209200)
nice job village (except for the fact that you all lynched me because Dubb told you to....you may have won this time dubb, but next game its vote dubb everyday til you're dead)

For the last time, no one voted for you because dubb told us to. At least I voted for you because of all the vote changing and odd logic you seemed to have early on, and a lot of distraction like appearances, not to mention that half of your focus was on me. :D

CrimsonFox 01-22-2010 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo (Post 2209272)

How did you fuck up? FIrst day was pretty much random. Although you did stick your neck out by talking a lot. No other reason though.

dubb93 01-22-2010 01:18 PM

What is great is that I got in the head of Crimson so well that he is still trying to argue that he didn't vote Saldana b/c I was telling him to. I laid the Saldana trap down on day 2 and slow burned it until he was lynched on day 5. My only regret is that Saldana denied me my two day Saldana lynch on days 5 and 6 by refusing to use his power. Really threw a monkey wrench in my plans. Next time I will try to make it even more epic Sal, I promise you that much.

CrimsonFox 01-22-2010 02:03 PM

Hehe, I'll give you the fact that what you did was masterfully subtle in that two days later I couldn't remember who said "Saldana looks guilty". But just saying "Saldana" didn't make him look guilty. What I think was the more skilled part was that you know how to push Saldana's buttons so much that you made him blow his stack and make really impulsive choices and statements which made him look guilty. Then again you seemed to be blowing your stack too which is hard to read. As I've seen, just because someone is angry or makes a dumb choice or says something completely illogical, that doesn't always make them a wolf, especially if they keep acting that way.

EagleFan 01-22-2010 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo (Post 2209272)

There was an interesting turn of events that day. I would have scanned you if you weren't lynched.

Alan T 01-31-2010 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 2203616)
A bolt of lightning has struck one of you!

AlanT has been killed

I just now am up to this point in reading this game.

Thanks Danny! :)