Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   The official I was killed early in a game and need somewhere to vent thread! (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=56490)

timmae 04-28-2016 05:03 PM

[vote dubb]!

dubb93 06-08-2016 12:45 PM

I must have missed this on my birthday.

You guys haven't even been able to vote me out a few times when I've admitted I was a werewolf. What makes you think you could get the support to do it here?

EagleFan 05-10-2017 08:48 PM

Everyone is rusty... no posts in this thread...

:)

Autumn 05-10-2017 09:16 PM

How about this?

Screw all of y'all

cheekimonk 05-12-2017 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 3159810)
How about this?

Screw all of y'all

IMHO, you were put in a bind. I probably would have played it the exact same way...which might be the reason I had such a good read on you. Still hope you enjoyed our first game in a while!

CrimsonFox 03-01-2018 08:27 PM

anyone remember a user that used two accounts in games and was this major force in Werewolf? And then accidently signed in as the wrong account and signed it? Then when questioned said that his friend used his computer a lot.

I can't remember where that story came from.

Either here or BGG perhaps

JAG 03-03-2018 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 3197074)
anyone remember a user that used two accounts in games and was this major force in Werewolf? And then accidently signed in as the wrong account and signed it? Then when questioned said that his friend used his computer a lot.

I can't remember where that story came from.

Either here or BGG perhaps

Sounds like Blade and bek here:

Forum Opinion(RE: URGENT) - Front Office Football Central

CrimsonFox 03-03-2018 04:33 PM

YES! thank you jag!!!!!!!!
was driving me crazy

hoopsguy 03-04-2018 08:29 AM

Hard to believe that was over a decade ago.

CrimsonFox 03-04-2018 06:32 PM

you were the one that caught him. right hoops?

hoopsguy 03-05-2018 06:44 PM

Going from memory (could likely dig it up in the Necromancer game) I believe I got wind of shady play between the accounts. I made a decision in terms of game flow that is probably apparent in the pretty nuclear death visited upon Blade (or was it bek?) and ended up having to make some pretty dramatic shifts in the middle of the game in an effort to set things as right as they were going to get.

From there, I engaged Barkeep as he was a mod. We looked into the IP addresses being used by the players and found they were the same. While we didn't air all the laundry at that time, we did have PM (and other IM client) conversations with Blade looking to better understand his side of events. Finally, BK and I tried to really pay attention to dynamics between those players going forward. I'm not sure how much time had elapsed between the first incident and that thread going up, but we had seen more than enough to take the positions that you see outlined in that thread.

Barkeep49 03-19-2018 12:44 AM

Rereading that thread I couldn't believe how soft I was being. I was glad to see my u turn in post 39. We had a pretty great thing going with ww here and it was so disturbing to see the community’s trust violated.