Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   WW Amazing Race - Game Over (Moles Win & Team Reebok Wins) (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=80707)

saldana 02-24-2011 08:34 PM

ok, this F'n sucks, but its Werewolf first and the amazing race second, and if it were the other way around, i would expect the same result

MartinD wanted to let me know that he is Russell, but in doing so, also told me he is a wolf....i wasnt going to out him because hes my partner, but any wolf worth his salt will kill me tonight to protect martin (who i dont event think knows because of what time i was able to read his PM)

the wolves were warned to be careful

we will likely not be getting along the rest of the race after this

unvote NTN
vote MartinD

Danny 02-24-2011 08:34 PM

The only role he is hinting at is seer. There are only three villager roles.

Danny 02-24-2011 08:35 PM

Unvote Crimson
Vote MartinD

Danny 02-24-2011 08:35 PM

Unvote Crimson
Vote MartinD

Autumn 02-24-2011 08:35 PM

Wow,

unvote jAG
vote martinD

Darth Vilus 02-24-2011 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 2430335)
It isn't true that no one commented on mau's post. I pointedly asked him to give something more definitive if he expected people to move their vote. If people are moving to a viable candidate I'll move. I certainly hope someone scans him tonight however.

unvote mauboy1

Exactly Danny

1) If he's lying the real seer would automatically know
2) You're unvoting him because he might be the seer but you hope the real seer scans him tonight? How can you possibly explain that reasoning?

Danny 02-24-2011 08:36 PM

Wait, although Russell could be a villlager

Danny 02-24-2011 08:36 PM

Saldana, did he send you a message by mistake or did he just openly tell you he was Russell?

Autumn 02-24-2011 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Vilus (Post 2430353)
Exactly Danny

1) If he's lying the real seer would automatically know
2) You're unvoting him because he might be the seer but you hope the real seer scans him tonight? How can you possibly explain that reasoning?

I unvoted him because he hinted he had a role, not because I thought he was the seer.

Going back I see there was a second post that you guys must be referring to, suggesting he was the seer. I only noticed his first post, where he said he would reveal his role in a half an hour.

Darth Vilus 02-24-2011 08:38 PM

yeah there were a few roles which could either be village or wolf (martin D)

And he is hinting at seer, not BG or something (Mauboy)

Danny 02-24-2011 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 2430356)
I unvoted him because he hinted he had a role, not because I thought he was the seer.

Going back I see there was a second post that you guys must be referring to, suggesting he was the seer. I only noticed his first post, where he said he would reveal his role in a half an hour.

Oh, yes, there was more. Mauboy is either the seer or a wolf

mauchow 02-24-2011 08:40 PM

I'm confused as hell as to what just happened.. Who is Russell? ANd he literally told you he's a wolf? That would make things easier, I suppose.

Danny 02-24-2011 08:40 PM

Saldana needs to clear this up. Russell could be a villager, so if that's all he told ntn and it was on purpose then it doesn't mean he is a wolf.

Danny 02-24-2011 08:41 PM

Errr told Saldana

mckerney 02-24-2011 08:41 PM

Unvote mauboy1
Vote MartinD

Danny 02-24-2011 08:42 PM

I really don't understand why votes are sticking on Mauboy. It's not worth the risk even though he may be a wolf.

Danny 02-24-2011 08:43 PM

Saldana?

PackerFanatic 02-24-2011 08:43 PM

UNVOTE MAUBOY1
VOTE MARTIND

cougarfreak 02-24-2011 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saldana (Post 2430348)
ok, this F'n sucks, but its Werewolf first and the amazing race second, and if it were the other way around, i would expect the same result

MartinD wanted to let me know that he is Russell, but in doing so, also told me he is a wolf....i wasnt going to out him because hes my partner, but any wolf worth his salt will kill me tonight to protect martin (who i dont event think knows because of what time i was able to read his PM)

the wolves were warned to be careful

we will likely not be getting along the rest of the race after this

unvote NTN
vote MartinD

Clarify please?

saldana 02-24-2011 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 2430355)
Saldana, did he send you a message by mistake or did he just openly tell you he was Russell?

he forwarded me the pm that told him he was russell that stated in 100% fact that he is a wolf

also, i checked with EF about what to do before i posted this, so please dont think i am blowing up the game on a meta...i was prepared to quit, but eagle told me this was fair game.

EagleFan 02-24-2011 08:44 PM

Lathum and The Jackal arrive at Rio first. JAG and mauboy1 are a close second. From there the teams bunch up until getting back to Zinto and Passacaglia who arrive over 3 hours later.

Autumn / ntndeacon and Lathum / The Jackal choose to try to Dig it Out. Everyone else has decided to Pump it out.

Will this level the field?

The "Pair of Amazing Nuts" cougarfreak / PackerFanatic nail the Pump it out detour and make up some time on the crowd. They seemed focussed and had a plan wth a good navigator/driver combination.

Zinto and Passacaglia struggle the most as they took too much time trying to find heir destination when delivering the fuel.

Most other teams were consistant with their effort. The two that tried to Dig it out did not gain any time on the crowd.

MartinD and saldana are heard laughing over their poor start in Vegas... "now I see why we couldn't find the trucks..."

As they rush for the roadblock the standings look like this...

Teams Three and Four are pretty much neck and neck.
Team Ten settles in behind them.
Teams Two, Nine, One, Eight and Five are in the next pack.
Team Six lags farther back.
Team Seven is in a lot of trouble as the elderly friends have not had the best of starts to the race, and have not made the best of decisions.

Darth Vilus 02-24-2011 08:45 PM

well I'm not sure about mauboy yet but it's better safe then sorry.

Unvote Mauboy

Vote MartinD

Danny 02-24-2011 08:46 PM

Well that seals it then

PackerFanatic 02-24-2011 08:47 PM

Many thanks to cougarfreak for our amazing team name.

All this werewolf talk is interfering with the race! ;)

Danny 02-24-2011 08:48 PM

It should also be noted MartinD was vote #3 on Mauboy.

saldana 02-24-2011 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougarfreak (Post 2430367)
Clarify please?

clarify what.

i just handed you my partner as a wolf...there is absolutely no chance he isnt, unless i am the dumbest player ever, because why would i turn in my own partner unless he is going to come up furry...if he isnt a wolf, im dead tomorrow by lynch...since he is a wolf, im dead tomorrow because i just cost them a player...either way i am dead tomorrow.

cougarfreak 02-24-2011 08:48 PM

unvote mauboy
vote martind

saldana 02-24-2011 08:49 PM

i cant believe people arent switching off...this is amazing

Darth Vilus 02-24-2011 08:51 PM

Danny isn't here mentally so that sort of counts as switching off

mauchow 02-24-2011 08:51 PM

unvote crimson
martind

He LITERALLY told you that he's a wolf? From your post I gathered that he told you he is Russell and you just assume that means wolf? But this is the obvious vote regardless.

GoldenEagle 02-24-2011 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saldana (Post 2430377)
i cant believe people arent switching off...this is amazing

There is really no point of switching. MartinD's fate is sealed.

saldana 02-24-2011 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mauboy1 (Post 2430380)
unvote crimson
martind

He LITERALLY told you that he's a wolf? From your post I gathered that he told you he is Russell and you just assume that means wolf? But this is the obvious vote regardless.

he is a wolf.
period.

wolf

got it yet.

wolf

Darth Vilus 02-24-2011 08:56 PM

Zinto and Pass are on the geriatric team?

Danny 02-24-2011 08:56 PM

But why wouldn't you have switched at some point during all this?

EagleFan 02-24-2011 08:56 PM

The clue for the next leg of the race leads the teams to a sports arena. With Brazil poised to host a World Cup the teams find themselves at a futball stadium.

As they read the details of the clue it says that the player who feels they have stopping power will suit up and have to stop a penalty kick.

Lathum / The Jackal and JAG / mckerney arrive at the same time as neither team was able to seperate themselves from the other.

The Jackal is the first to get suited up as he takes it for his team and will get first crack at it. If teams are there at the same time they must alternate.

The Jackal awaits the first attempt. The kick is near him to his right and he punches it away for the save. He is given the clue to the pitstop and must change back out of the uniform before leaving.

mckerney stands in and the first shot grazes off him and in. He awaits for the next shot and it blisters past him for the goal. JAG shouts encouragement as the next shot hits his lef and stays out. They continue towards the pit stop.

Autumn had the next best time at the roadblock, allowing just one goal. The team that struggled the most was the girl power team as Chief Rum allowed 7 goals before making a save.

The teams continue towards the pitstop....

Darth Vilus 02-24-2011 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saldana (Post 2430383)
he is a wolf.
period.

wolf

got it yet.

wolf

So he's a badger?

ntndeacon 02-24-2011 08:57 PM

Unvote JAG
vote Martin D

ntndeacon 02-24-2011 08:58 PM

Darn Minnesotan

mckerney 02-24-2011 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Vilus (Post 2430388)
So he's a badger?

Lathum 02-24-2011 08:59 PM

unvote NTN
Vote MArtin D

mckerney 02-24-2011 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleFan (Post 2430387)
The clue for the next leg of the race leads the teams to a sports arena. With Brazil poised to host a World Cup the teams find themselves at a futball stadium.

As they read the details of the clue it says that the player who feels they have stopping power will suit up and have to stop a penalty kick.

Lathum / The Jackal and JAG / mckerney arrive at the same time as neither team was able to seperate themselves from the other.

The Jackal is the first to get suited up as he takes it for his team and will get first crack at it. If teams are there at the same time they must alternate.

The Jackal awaits the first attempt. The kick is near him to his right and he punches it away for the save. He is given the clue to the pitstop and must change back out of the uniform before leaving.

mckerney stands in and the first shot grazes off him and in. He awaits for the next shot and it blisters past him for the goal. JAG shouts encouragement as the next shot hits his lef and stays out. They continue towards the pit stop.

Autumn had the next best time at the roadblock, allowing just one goal. The team that struggled the most was the girl power team as Chief Rum allowed 7 goals before making a save.

The teams continue towards the pitstop....

Woohoo, stopped it with my lef! Knew that would come in handy when I packed it. :p

mauchow 02-24-2011 09:01 PM

I have only been a part of a few WW games and read a few.. and this seems to be the absolute wackiest first day I have ever seen.

Danny 02-24-2011 09:03 PM

I voted Jag, ntn, crimson and martinD. 4 players down, 19 to go lol

CrimsonFox 02-24-2011 09:04 PM

Ulcer growing...:)

Darth Vilus 02-24-2011 09:06 PM

Are you nervous being next to the greatness that is Darth vilus?

EagleFan 02-24-2011 09:07 PM

We wait at the pitstop as we see the first team entering the picture...

Lathum and the Jackal, Team Three will win the first leg of the race...

JAG and mckerney step on the mat 15 minutes off the pace as the second team to arrive.

Chief Rum and hoopsguy struggled at the roadblock but finish just 30 minutes behind the leaders.

From there a dropoff is noticeable as MartinD and saldana are 1:45 behind the leaders.

The teams come in quickly at that point...

cougarfreak and PackerFanatic are just 5 minutes behind them and in 5th place.

In 6th Darth Vilus and bhlloy are just 5 minutes behind 5th.

Ten minutes behind them are Autumn and ntndeacon in seventh.

Ten minutes behind them in eighth are CrimsonFox and GoldenEagle.

As we wait top see who comes into frame for 9th place it is finally clear...

mauboy1 and Danny come into view in 9th place...

Cue the sad music as we see the elderly pair of Zinto and Passaaglia anter the screen. They walk to the mat and seem to have accepted their fate.

Zinto and Pass, I am sorry to tell you that you are the last team to check in.

This, however, is a non-elimination leg. You are still in the race.

cougarfreak 02-24-2011 09:07 PM

I really need to watch Amazing Race sometime.

EagleFan 02-24-2011 09:08 PM

Team 3 – 15:40
Team 4 – 15:55
Team 10 – 16:10
Team 2 – 17:25
Team 9 – 17:30
Team 1 – 17:35
Team 8 – 17:45
Team 5 – 17:55
Team 6 – 18:20
Team 7 – 19:15

EagleFan 02-24-2011 09:11 PM

Do I even need to recalculate the votes?

Lathum 02-24-2011 09:11 PM

That is crap! I have never seen a first leg be non elimination.

What do we win?

Danny 02-24-2011 09:11 PM

Well, at least we beat the old farts

Darth Vilus 02-24-2011 09:12 PM

What BS, the first leg is non-elimination? That's preferential treatment for the old guys!

EagleFan 02-24-2011 09:16 PM

After discussion during the pitstop you have decided that MartinD must be a mole, he told his teammate that he is after all.

You call him forward and interogate him. You find that he is indeed a mole from another station. He says that their reality show will beat this one hands down. Who wouldn't want to watch Life on Tap, you see behind the scenes at a strip club to see how the bartender lives.

You find that not only was he a mole but he was also the Russell Wannabe.

EagleFan 02-24-2011 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lathum (Post 2430406)
That is crap! I have never seen a first leg be non elimination.

What do we win?

Flyers tickets?

Darth Vilus 02-24-2011 09:18 PM

sweet, not a bad day 1!

saldana 02-24-2011 09:20 PM

well, it seemed like it was gonna be fun, but i cant imagine living through the night

EagleFan 02-24-2011 09:25 PM

Everyone is preparing for the next leg. You look around and other than seeing a very dejected MartinD who seems quite distant now that he hs been outed you notice that nothing else is different.

EagleFan 02-24-2011 09:25 PM

Will announce leg two shortly.

Danny 02-24-2011 09:27 PM

Just a reminder that you aren't supposed to delete posts

Lathum 02-24-2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saldana (Post 2430419)
well, it seemed like it was gonna be fun, but i cant imagine living through the night

why are you so sure you will be killed? We have a seer who has outed himself unless he is lying.

Darth Vilus 02-24-2011 09:27 PM

did we get a BG block?

mauchow 02-24-2011 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lathum (Post 2430427)
why are you so sure you will be killed? We have a seer who has outed himself unless he is lying.

YEah, danny says it was a good day but I am in total disagreement of that. Someone either body guarded me or just flat out didn't night kill me. Wonder who got the BG.

mauchow 02-24-2011 09:30 PM

And if that is it for the night 1, then great job to the BG!

mauchow 02-24-2011 09:32 PM

And I'm off to bed.

Lathum 02-24-2011 09:33 PM

It would be a pretty above the rim move by Saldana if he was a wolf

EagleFan 02-24-2011 09:36 PM

When you are allowed to begin you will start at Rio and travel the Falkland Islands. From there...

You have a clue to the Roadblock.
Who wants to reach new depths? Requires Water, secondary Physical.

You have a clue to the Detour.

Sheer it: Sheer 10 sheep, you will need to catch them and sheer them. Requires physical and mental.
- Sheep in various pens will need to be sheered.
- Sheer ten of them and you may continue the race.
- Learn from the locals the best way to do so.
- If they cooperate you find yourselves near the pitstop.

Catch it: Catch 50 pounds of fish. Requires Water, Mental and Physical.
- Travel to the docks to be taken out on a fishing boat and shown how to fish using the net.
- Using a net you must catch 50 pounds of fish.
- If using the right method you can catch them in one cast.
- If not using the right method it could take a long time.

Pit Stop - Christ Church Cathedral (at the Whale Bone Arch)

EagleFan 02-24-2011 09:39 PM

Leg Two deadline Friday 9 PM EST.

Day Two Werewolf Deadline Friday 10 PM EST.

Lathum 02-24-2011 09:41 PM

OK, so here it is.

I'm the BG and I protected myself. I told Jackal I was the BG and I find it hard to believe it is a coincidence I was what would be a very random N1 target.

I think Mau is likely a wolf as well and tried a fake reveal. They do that and hope I switch to protect him based on his reveal, and when that happens they kill me, which they tried. Otherwise, why not kill Mau? Even if it takes 2 nights to do it that is a worthy trade. I think they saw a chance to take out the BG and went for it.

I have no problem revealing this now since I am dead tomorrow night regardless since I pretty strongly believe Jackal is a wolf.

A much less likely scenario is Sal is a wolf and outing MartinD hoping I will then protect Sal because of his assertion he is dead. Either way I find it very hard to believe I was a random D1 night kill target given Maus reveal.

Lathum 02-24-2011 09:41 PM

Vote Jackal

Passacaglia 02-24-2011 09:45 PM

Man, so much for trying to provide interesting detail -- that sucked. We'll make it up tomo, Zinto!

Weird Day 1, I'll look at it more tomorrow.

hoopsguy 02-24-2011 09:45 PM

Was out for awhile there, so sorry I wasn't around to move vote from NTN over to the revealed wolf.

Sounds like a good day of werewolf and a decent day of racing for the favorite team of every male viewer (3rd place for us chicks).

Darth Vilus 02-24-2011 09:47 PM

wow, ok. I'm inclined to believe Lathum since i can't really see the upside of his strategy if he's a wolf. if we listen to him and kill jackal then we'd obviously kill him the next day so that's not a huge advantage for the wolves. it would by them an extra day at best

EagleFan 02-24-2011 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Passacaglia (Post 2430441)
Man, so much for trying to provide interesting detail -- that sucked. We'll make it up tomo, Zinto!

Weird Day 1, I'll look at it more tomorrow.

You provided very interesting detail, I actually should have worked it more into the write up but was tight on time trying to get it all together.

But hitchiking? :)

Lathum 02-24-2011 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Vilus (Post 2430444)
wow, ok. I'm inclined to believe Lathum since i can't really see the upside of his strategy if he's a wolf. if we listen to him and kill jackal then we'd obviously kill him the next day so that's not a huge advantage for the wolves. it would by them an extra day at best

I wouldn't go that far. Option C is I was indeed a very random N1 target, but I doubt it.

EagleFan 02-24-2011 09:51 PM

My head is spinning at the moment (have been fighting off what feels like migraine). Going to log for the night. I'll check back in tomorrow morning.

bhlloy 02-24-2011 09:54 PM

Yeah, sorry I didn't get my vote off Mau in time, had some work stuff to clear up. Good first day and a good result.

Very weird first day, I see some pretty clear scenarios forming based on Lathum's reveal and the lack of a night kill but I'll let some more experienced players draw some conclusions first. Lots to talk about.

EF - I assume that given these revelations it's perfectly OK to discuss the race and the werewolf part of your game via PM with your partner?

Darth Vilus 02-24-2011 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lathum (Post 2430447)
I wouldn't go that far. Option C is I was indeed a very random N1 target, but I doubt it.

But what are the odds that out of 20 people we'll lynch the seer.

and what are the odds that out of 14-15 people the wolves wuld hit the bodyguard?

And out of 20 people what are the odds that the bodyguard would protect the same person that the wolves would try to kill?

Not very high.

That's alot for me to swallow

Lathum 02-24-2011 09:58 PM

I almost switched off myself and onto Sal or Mau, glad I didn't.

bhlloy 02-24-2011 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Vilus (Post 2430444)

The only thing I can think of is it's a crazy suicide play by the wolves. If Jackal is a wolf and get's lynched tonight, we think Lathum is BG and Mauboy is seer, they are the two most trusted players in the game and they are making it to the end. The real seer and BG wouldn't necessarily want to speak up as they'd instantly make themselves targets.

I have no idea if this makes sense or is remotely realistic. Just putting thoughts out there.

Lathum 02-24-2011 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Vilus (Post 2430456)
But what are the odds that out of 20 people we'll lynch the seer.

and what are the odds that out of 14-15 people the wolves wuld hit the bodyguard?

And out of 20 people what are the odds that the bodyguard would protect the same person that the wolves would try to kill?

Not very high.

That's alot for me to swallow

That is why I revealed. I'm just saying, if Jackal is a villager that doesn't mean I am a wolf.

Lathum 02-24-2011 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhlloy (Post 2430458)
The only thing I can think of is it's a crazy suicide play by the wolves. If Jackal is a wolf and get's lynched tonight, we think Lathum is BG and Mauboy is seer, they are the two most trusted players in the game and they are making it to the end. The real seer and BG wouldn't necessarily want to speak up as they'd instantly make themselves targets.

I have no idea if this makes sense or is remotely realistic. Just putting thoughts out there.

At some point those truths would come out, either by them revealing or by them being night killed. In a 20 person game there really would be no point to making that move.

Mau revealing as seer makes perfect sense, because he has nothing to lose.

I will also say keep thinking and throwing out scenarios, I love the fact that your wheels are turning!

Darth Vilus 02-24-2011 10:05 PM

no im not saying you're a wolf but let's say jackal is. with a seer reveal you would most likely protect them right? so you would protect them and they would kill you, with you dead we would never have known that you told jackal anything. there wouldn't be any suspicion on him at all if their kill had succeeded.

Danny 02-24-2011 10:08 PM

vote jackal

Danny 02-24-2011 10:09 PM

The most likely scenario is that Jackal is a wolf, so my vote will stay there.

mckerney 02-24-2011 10:10 PM

Vote Jackal

Probably the best we'll have to go on today, may as well get the vote in early.

Lathum 02-24-2011 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Vilus (Post 2430461)
no im not saying you're a wolf but let's say jackal is. with a seer reveal you would most likely protect them right? so you would protect them and they would kill you, with you dead we would never have known that you told jackal anything. there wouldn't be any suspicion on him at all if their kill had succeeded.

exactly.

I would be absolutely floored if Jackal wasn't a wolf.

Danny 02-24-2011 10:10 PM

Hopefully mauboy will come back with his scan target. He'll also get in a minimum of one other scan before being killed.

Darth Vilus 02-24-2011 10:10 PM

Honestly I think we have the wolves by the huevos rancheros

bhlloy 02-24-2011 10:10 PM

So why would the wolves try and take out the BG before the seer? Is that standard game play?

bhlloy 02-24-2011 10:11 PM

Oh and why not. Based on the info we have right now

Vote Jackal

Darth Vilus 02-24-2011 10:11 PM

Vote Jackal

Danny 02-24-2011 10:11 PM

Either mauboy is a wolf or they knew mauboy was the seer and figured he had to be protected.

mckerney 02-24-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhlloy (Post 2430458)

I can also see mauboy's play as an attempt to draw the seer out, along with being a last ditch effort to save himself. When he did it he looked like a sure bet to get lynched, and unless I missed something he was vague enough that if the seer did come forward he could try to argue he was claiming a role though he never said it was seer.

Darth Vilus 02-24-2011 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhlloy (Post 2430468)
So why would the wolves try and take out the BG before the seer? Is that standard game play?

No they'll try to kill whatever role they can. They just assumed the BG would protect the seer, if they tried to kill the seer tonight it wouldn't have worked.

Lathum 02-24-2011 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhlloy (Post 2430468)

No it isn't, which is why I think they went for me. I think they knew I was the BG and assumed I would protect Mau based on his reveal, which is why they went for me.

I was worried Jackal may be a wolf and that exact scenario would happen, which is why I left the protection order on me.

The Jackal 02-24-2011 10:21 PM

what the hell lathum!

The Jackal 02-24-2011 10:21 PM

i honestly don't have time to go into this right now, just got back from my birthday celebrations, which is also why i wasn't involved in vote switching, but i fail to see how this means i'm a wolf

The Jackal 02-24-2011 10:22 PM

i'm shocked and appalled that you automatically assume i'm a wolf because you were targeted when we specifically discussed that you were a likely N1 target and that's why it was great that you are the bodyguard..

The Jackal 02-24-2011 10:23 PM

you better have a damned good explanation as to why this means i'm a wolf.. this is bull, we have a great day one when i'm doing both competitions and this is what i get?!

The Jackal 02-24-2011 10:23 PM

i'll be back around tomorrow.. i'm as vanilla as it gets, but lathum better believe he's not going to win the race after this crap