Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   If Trump Loses In November, What Do You Think Happens Next (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=96929)

RainMaker 01-19-2021 11:49 AM

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Facebook in 2018: Parkland school shooting was a false flag planned event | Media Matters for America

Ksyrup 01-19-2021 12:21 PM

Much of the Greene stuff was known before the election. I saw a number of instances where her YT videos were publicized (including in articles) and initially the GOP did not back her... until she proved she could win. Then they accepted her and ignored the obvious.

Ksyrup 01-19-2021 12:31 PM

It's so ridiculous that this is being said out loud over and over.

NobodyHere 01-19-2021 12:49 PM

Wyoming Republican Chair Hints at Secession Following Liz Cheney Impeachment Vote

Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

molson 01-19-2021 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ksyrup (Post 3324336)
It's so ridiculous that this is being said out loud over and over.

Can't they just ban Democrats from voting? I feel like that would give them a great shot at winning.

CrimsonFox 01-19-2021 01:31 PM

Kohl's and Bed Bath & Beyond are dropping My PIllow. YES! :)

Consequences!

here are his notes btw. I had never seen them before

CrimsonFox 01-19-2021 01:33 PM

damn you guys scooped me again

Swaggs 01-19-2021 01:40 PM

It seems like, if the modern GOP would rather focus on how to change the rules and accessibility for who can vote and how they can vote, rather than try to actually appeal to more voters they will eventually either succeed in completely subverting democracy or run themselves into extinction.

I have spent some thought wondering if the polls were off this year because the Republicans ran a traditional ground game and the Democrats sort of played by coronavirus-inspired house rules. I think there is a chance that, post-covid, when the Democrats can have a more traditional GOTV operation, things may look more like 2018 than 2020 because the Republicans have squeezed so many moderate to moderate-right folks out of the equation (and I'm sure it will eventually shift back at some point, when the spectrum of Dem voters gets too broad).

Atocep 01-19-2021 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swaggs (Post 3324352)

I have spent some thought wondering if the polls were off this year because the Republicans ran a traditional ground game and the Democrats sort of played by coronavirus-inspired house rules. I think there is a chance that, post-covid, when the Democrats can have a more traditional GOTV operation, things may look more like 2018 than 2020 because the Republicans have squeezed so many moderate to moderate-right folks out of the equation (and I'm sure it will eventually shift back at some point, when the spectrum of Dem voters gets too broad).

I think this has been hugely overlooked. Data has shown that TV ads do very little to move the needle with voters, but face to face contact and get out the vote measures do have a very measurable impact. Dems took covid seriously and stopped their ground games almost entirely while the GOP continued as of covid didn't exist. Dems are being mocked for losing races they poured so much money into, but they really didn't have much choice when the better options were off the table.

CrimsonFox 01-19-2021 03:33 PM

12 National guardsmen were removed from the inauguration after vetting discovered links to right wing extremeist groups.

And then known piece of shit texas governor greg abbott throws a fit that there was vetting

Greg Abbott Feigns Outrage Over National Guard Vetting

YOU can't do that! We placed those terrorists there for a reason! We grew those terrorists! This is their moment!

Ben E Lou 01-19-2021 04:34 PM

BYU 14 01-19-2021 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 3324366)
12 National guardsmen were removed from the inauguration after vetting discovered links to right wing extremeist groups.

And then known piece of shit texas governor greg abbott throws a fit that there was vetting

Greg Abbott Feigns Outrage Over National Guard Vetting

YOU can't do that! We placed those terrorists there for a reason! We grew those terrorists! This is their moment!

To be fair, the FBI indicated that not all 12 were tied to extremism. Two were for inappropriate remarks and some of the other 10 were related to criminal history. Extremist ties were not parsed out.

And yeah, fuck Greg Abbott, another useless sycophant.

CrimsonFox 01-19-2021 04:57 PM

Lawmakers who objected to election results have been cut off from 20 of their 30 biggest corporate PAC donors

This surprises me actually. I thought buying republicans without consequences was kind of "their thing"

Edward64 01-19-2021 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben E Lou (Post 3324382)

He was probably thinking "day of".

Is there single website that consolidates everyone that has been arrested, still wanted, their bios, insurrection pics etc.

Galaril 01-19-2021 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edward64 (Post 3324394)
He was probably thinking "day of".

Is there single website that consolidates everyone that has been arrested, still wanted, their bios, insurrection pics etc.

Yes I saw all of that on the FBI website

whomario 01-19-2021 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben E Lou (Post 3324382)

You just know that there was a big meeting of some FBI Task Force where they ranked all the suspects by priority (like fligh risk, danger etc) or available info and then someone played that video, everybody looked at each other and put him way up there at the top ;)

Edward64 01-19-2021 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galaril (Post 3324396)
Yes I saw all of that on the FBI website

Thanks. There are some good face shots. If they are still outstanding that probably friends & family don't know they are wanted, or they are aiding and abetting.

MSM incl/Fox and newspapers should do front page mugshot of the day.

Ksyrup 01-19-2021 06:31 PM

Perfect!

thesloppy 01-19-2021 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edward64 (Post 3324399)
MSM incl/Fox and newspapers should do front page mugshot of the day.

FoxNews.com spent 2-3 days with a picture of the one black/BLM they could find in the capitol protest pasted to the front page, as the only picture representing a rioter FWIW. I think their motives are still questionable.

sterlingice 01-19-2021 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 3324391)
Lawmakers who objected to election results have been cut off from 20 of their 30 biggest corporate PAC donors

This surprises me actually. I thought buying republicans without consequences was kind of "their thing"

"I'm sorry, Ted Cruz, but we can't have you sullying the good name of Comcast, the most hated company in America"

Lets be honest, though, they're just going to buy new politicians who are slightly less toxic come 2022.

SI

Ben E Lou 01-20-2021 08:41 AM

So I guess #3 is the winner here. He did basically give up a week or so before the inauguration.

albionmoonlight 01-20-2021 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben E Lou (Post 3324519)
So I guess #3 is the winner here. He did basically give up a week or so before the inauguration.

Number 3 wins, but only after replay review to confirm it isn't number 4.

albionmoonlight 01-20-2021 08:50 AM

"Look, Jim. You can see the Secret Service making plans to remove him, but the agent never makes a 'removal move' that we can see from this angle. And that's what you need for number 4. I just don't see how you can overturn number 3 based on this angle."

Ben E Lou 01-20-2021 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albionmoonlight (Post 3324521)
"Look, Jim. You can see the Secret Service making plans to remove him, but the agent never makes a 'removal move' that we can see from this angle. And that's what you need for number 4. I just don't see how you can overturn number 3 based on this angle."

{golf clap}

Ksyrup 01-20-2021 09:10 AM

He took 2 steps toward insurrection but never made a Presidential move.

larrymcg421 01-20-2021 09:14 AM

How do we know that wasn't a Trump body double leaving and the real Tump won't be in the Oval Office running the country with Biden under (White) house arrest?

Ksyrup 01-20-2021 09:26 AM

That was last week's story. This week it's a Face/Off situation. That's Biden's face on Trump's body!

Kodos 01-20-2021 09:48 AM

Ummm. I think we'd be able to observe a Face/Off situation just based on Trump's girth...

Ksyrup 01-20-2021 09:49 AM

I'm sure that would be explained away. Like Biden's stutter/stammer - that's just Trump learning Biden's speech patterns as he goes.

miami_fan 01-20-2021 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kodos (Post 3324537)
Ummm. I think we'd be able to observe a Face/Off situation just based on Trump's girth...

Maybe Trump was just wearing extra shirts like James Harden in Houston.

Vince, Pt. II 01-20-2021 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albionmoonlight (Post 3324521)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ksyrup (Post 3324527)
He took 2 steps toward insurrection but never made a Presidential move.

I love both of these posts.

Ksyrup 01-20-2021 12:25 PM

KY GOP pissed at McConnell for his comments yesterday. He's been censured by the Nelson County GOP. Lol

Ghost Econ 01-20-2021 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ksyrup (Post 3324617)
KY GOP pissed at McConnell for his comments yesterday. He's been censured by the Nelson County GOP. Lol

That means he can no longer marry a family member in the county , right?

CrimsonFox 01-20-2021 12:59 PM

actually he never really gave up. I don't think there is a winner here

JPhillips 01-20-2021 01:28 PM

My guess is this is McConnell's last term as he will be 84 if he runs again.

SirFozzie 01-20-2021 01:29 PM

yes there is.

America won.

CrimsonFox 01-20-2021 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NobodyHere (Post 3324345)
Wyoming Republican Chair Hints at Secession Following Liz Cheney Impeachment Vote

Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.

you mean look down on you

CrimsonFox 01-20-2021 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirFozzie (Post 3324624)
yes there is.

America won.

i meant the poll in this thread but yes...

Flasch186 01-20-2021 02:01 PM

If Trump Loses In November, What Do You Think Happens Next

So the 5D Q chess players big conspiracy theory fell apart... did they more take an inventory amidst the wreckage and give it up or do they plow forward so that they never have to admit that their cult was built upon a fallacy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

miami_fan 01-20-2021 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYU 14 (Post 3323207)
Just a thought, but it is really that hard to track down the person(s) at the root of all this QAnon shit with the technology we have?

I would think at this point there would have to be some charges you could apply to whoever they are. and I get this is a movement now, but there is still a central "voice" is there not?

‘We All Got Played’: QAnon Followers Implode After Big Moment Never Comes

As expected, the QAnon community is in disarray at the moment. Evidently one of the central voices is a guy named Ron Watkins. Ron Watkins is the founder of 8chan. My favorite part of the article.

Quote:

Moderators of some pro-QAnon message boards warned followers who turned their backs on the conspiracy theory after the Inauguration would be banned:

So not so much on the freedom of speech after all.

HerRealName 01-20-2021 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flasch186 (Post 3324633)
So the 5D Q chess players big conspiracy theory fell apart... did they more take an inventory amidst the wreckage and give it up or do they plow forward so that they never have to admit that their cult was built upon a fallacy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There seems to be a conspiracy that China is behind it all and the US will be communist soon. People that have barely ever made more than $15 an hour in their lives are convinced it would be the downfall of the country.

Ksyrup 01-20-2021 02:21 PM

More Q fallout. I mean, what possible reason could Trump have played along with Q? Surely it couldn't have been the ego stroke and financial windfall?!

Ksyrup 01-20-2021 02:33 PM

I can't believe the way these people cling to a proven loser.

Ghost Econ 01-20-2021 02:34 PM

"There isn't a word to describe the depression and disappointment I feel right now."

You'd think with their reverence for Germany, they'd be familiar with the word "schadenfreude."

cuervo72 01-20-2021 02:35 PM

Lindsey will cling to whoever seems to have the most power at any given moment.

Thomkal 01-20-2021 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuervo72 (Post 3324650)
Lindsey will cling to whoever seems to have the most power at any given moment.

I am waiting for the "Joe Biden will be the greatest President we've ever had" quote from him

NobodyHere 01-20-2021 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPhillips (Post 3324623)
My guess is this is McConnell's last term as he will be 84 if he runs again.

Giant turtles can live a long time.

GrantDawg 01-20-2021 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miami_fan (Post 3324634)
‘We All Got Played’: QAnon Followers Implode After Big Moment Never Comes

As expected, the QAnon community is in disarray at the moment. Evidently one of the central voices is a guy named Ron Watkins. Ron Watkins is the founder of 8chan. My favorite part of the article.

So not so much on the freedom of speech after all.

This is my favorite theory: By midday, a new spin to the conspiracy theory gripped the far-right message boards: Biden has been their savior all along, a twist multiple QAnon influencers threw their support behind.

NobodyHere 01-20-2021 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 3324630)
you mean look down on you

I'm sad you didn't get the reference

AlexB 01-20-2021 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrantDawg (Post 3324682)
This is my favorite theory: By midday, a new spin to the conspiracy theory gripped the far-right message boards: Biden has been their savior all along, a twist multiple QAnon influencers threw their support behind.

It is fucking genius how they’ve made the leap