Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Werewolf: XIV Spawn (GAME OVER! Please give feedback) (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=42122)

Schmidty 09-07-2005 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Marc V.

Schmidty, don't let me down.

I won't, because I am NOT a fucking spawn.

Thanks for the faith bro. It'll pay-off.

Poli 09-07-2005 08:29 PM

I chose Marc because I don't recall him ever defending himself.

KWhit 09-07-2005 08:30 PM

I don't think MArc is a spwn, but now (based on his reaction) I don't think Schmidty is either.

jeff061 09-07-2005 08:31 PM

Agreed.

Barkeep49 09-07-2005 08:32 PM

It is dramatic. While Marc sits there with his stiff upper lip, Schmidty goes from one person to the next beseeching them not to kill them. With the crew all looking to Ardent he sits there and ponders. In the end it seems that over the months Schmidty and the Captain have bonded and so with a heavy heart Ardent nods towards Marc. The crew emits an audible gasp.

Marc is led off. He solemnly proclaims his innocence but does not fight the crowd. While Marc's death was with dignity no such honor can be given to the dead and so his body is torn open. The gore turns more than one crew member's stomache.

In the end the search reveals that he was....
A SPAWN!.

Schmidty 09-07-2005 08:33 PM

YES!!!!!!

jeff061 09-07-2005 08:34 PM

Heh. Very suprised. Pleasantly surpised :D.

Ardent is the king of these guesses.

kingfc22 09-07-2005 08:34 PM

SWEET!!!!

jeff061 09-07-2005 08:35 PM

Well tomorrow we can look at who initially built it up on schmidty.

Barkeep49 09-07-2005 08:37 PM

As always you have until 9 to get your night actions in.

For the record I think this was a case of geographic discrimination. Marc is no doubt sleeping away peacefully thinking his status is safe. I suppose this couldn't be avoided but I'm sorry to see him die with no real chance to defend himself. Of course it works out well for the survivors...

Poli 09-07-2005 08:39 PM

That's why I'm the captain. Garrr. Where's me coffee!?!

jeff061 09-07-2005 08:39 PM

1: Ardent kicked it off. Obiovusly Ardent is totally clear
2: Hoops
3: Kwhit
4: King
5: Me
6: Saldana

Passacaglia 09-07-2005 08:39 PM

Wow! I don't think we had any reason to think Marc was a spawn, but I didn't want to come out too much against the crowd. I think we got a lucky hit, but maybe when we swap war stories we can sort it out!

Poli 09-07-2005 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff061
Well tomorrow we can look at who initially built it up on schmidty.

I recall Vince and I were the initial votes.

jeff061 09-07-2005 08:41 PM

Quote:

1: Ardent kicked it off. Obiovusly Ardent is totally clear
2: Hoops
3: Kwhit
4: King
5: Me
6: Saldana

I'm pretty confident there are 2-3 spawn in that list.

jeff061 09-07-2005 08:41 PM

Quote:

I recall Vince and I were the initial votes.

Did I miss Vince?

dubb93 09-07-2005 08:42 PM

It took us two days, but we got the evidence we needed(the 2nd away mission) to narrow the list of possible spawn down a little. Thankfully we got one today. My question is was he the only spawn on that mission?

I'm clean, I'm pretty sure KWhit is clean, Schmidty seems adament that he is clean but what about Fouts, Passacaglia, and pennywisesb? One of Pennywise or Passacaglia could have been Spawn b/c the general rule(in my experience) is atleast 3 badguys to start. Only 2 attacked Vince, where was the other one?

Lastly I have one question for Barkeep, if someone is spawn can they actually perform their duty and not just fake it? My question pertains to this...

Quote:

Faking Duties
A person may pretend to perform one of their actions but not actually complete the task. For instance, a spawn engineer may pretend to be repairing the Security Room but really do nothing. This is undetectable to anyone else, but will not result in any changes (so in the example the damage would not go down by one man cycle).

Prehaps Marc decided he wanted to do the away mission normal yesterday so he didn't draw attention to himself. Then after seeing the haul of water we got yesterday decided he needed to take action today and sabotage the entire mission.

Poli 09-07-2005 08:42 PM

Maybe I did. I thought he started the voting.

KWhit 09-07-2005 08:43 PM

WOOHOO! Good job guys!

I'm surprised by the result. I wonder if he was a spawn to begin with and just didn't sabotage the 1st water mission for some reason. We'll probably never know.

jeff061 09-07-2005 08:45 PM

What's the status on the engine room? Either it's repaired or was have a faker in my group, right?.

saldana 09-07-2005 08:47 PM

i guess is look like a jerk for switching off, my humblest apologies schmitty.

Passacaglia 09-07-2005 08:47 PM

Hopefully he was a spawn the whole time, and no one has been infected, expect Vince. Can spawn even sabotage away team missions?

Schmidty 09-07-2005 08:49 PM

Ok, I'm assuming I should protect either KWhit, myself (If I'm allowed), or someone else that voted for Marc tonight. Then again, I could spy.

What do you guys think?

Poli 09-07-2005 08:50 PM

I wonder if I made the spawn angry tonight. I wonder if I'm a target now.

Passacaglia 09-07-2005 08:51 PM

Schmidty, I say spy. Ardent, why wouldn't you be a target right away?

Schmidty 09-07-2005 08:51 PM

Quote:

I wonder if I made the spawn angry tonight. I wonder if I'm a target now.

I thought you couldn't be lynched or killed by the spawn? If you can be, I'll definitely be protecting you tonight.

Poli 09-07-2005 08:52 PM

I think I can be targetted by spawn. Heck, I could be wrong though. I don't believe I can be lynched, just the mutiny thing. With tonight's vote, I don't think that's happening any time soon.

jeff061 09-07-2005 08:52 PM

Whatever you are doing I wouldn't make it obvious who you are protecting :).

Passacaglia 09-07-2005 08:54 PM

Also, don't tell everyone if you've decied to spy. On the other hand, if you bluff and say that you ARE going to spy, the spawn might back off.

MrBug708 09-07-2005 08:57 PM

Good Job Ardent

KWhit 09-07-2005 08:58 PM

I think ardent can be targetted by the spawn.

Poli 09-07-2005 08:58 PM

Time out. Can I get a rules clarification?

Barkeep49 09-07-2005 08:59 PM

Quote:

What's the status on the engine room? Either it's repaired or was have a faker in my group, right?.

Before people go to bed the engineers come out of the Engine Room and report that the computer is doing a final diagnostics but assuming nothing goes wrong over night lift-off would be an option tomorrow

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubb
if someone is spawn can they actually perform their duty and not just fake it

Spawn may choose to preform the duties so as not to raise suspicion or they may choose to fake it. The choice is theirs.

RealDeal 09-07-2005 08:59 PM

It would be useful if the doctor and nurse posted who all they had scanned so far and what days they did the scan.

KWhit 09-07-2005 09:00 PM

A word to the spawn:

I will very likely be examined by the doctor or nurse tomorrow. So it would do you no good to come after me tonight.

Hoping that leads to a peaceful and safe sleep tonight.

Of course, I wouldn't mind a little protection anyway. :)

Barkeep49 09-07-2005 09:00 PM

Quote:

Time out. Can I get a rules clarification?

You're safe from executions (lynchings) but not from Spawn attack (either regular or Spawnling). Of course if they do a regular attack on you and kill you, the chain of command moves up. Cold comfort for you, I know, but the mission must go on :)

KWhit 09-07-2005 09:01 PM

We need the engine room guarded tonight, btw. And our water supply, IMO.

jeff061 09-07-2005 09:01 PM

Quote:

Before people go to bed the engineers come out of the Engine Room and report that the computer is doing a final diagnostics but assuming nothing goes wrong over night lift-off would be an option tomorrow

So does this mean no more repair cycles are left? Or is this something you can't say. Obviously if assigning more engineers to it is something that will help we should do that.

Lathum 09-07-2005 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schmidty
Ok, I'm assuming I should protect either KWhit, myself (If I'm allowed), or someone else that voted for Marc tonight. Then again, I could spy.

What do you guys think?

I think it's strange that you are giving away your role this early.

KWhit 09-07-2005 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lathum

It was known in the beginning. Maybe you should read the rules.

;)

jeff061 09-07-2005 09:02 PM

It's his public role.

Passacaglia 09-07-2005 09:04 PM

Quote:

Public role, dude.

Barkeep49 09-07-2005 09:04 PM

Quote:

So does this mean no more repair cycles are left? Or is this something you can't say. Obviously if assigning more engineers to it is something that will help we should do that.

Lift-off may only happen during the day but at the moment no room is damaged.

Schmidty 09-07-2005 09:06 PM

Quote:

Giving away my role? It's posted for everyone to see - Security Officer.

Lathum 09-07-2005 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schmidty
Giving away my role? It's posted for everyone to see - Security Officer.

my bad, I thought it was hidden

hoopsguy 09-07-2005 09:26 PM

Ardent, great job with the tie-breaker.

Schmidty - I don't disagree with your point on Fouts at all in terms of him drawing zero heat, especially compared to you. Bringing some past werewolf history into play, you were the two players I had the most guilt about from the last game I was in. I didn't like being in a position where I was putting heat on either one of you, but going after Marc felt really, really random.

I am hopeful that today's voting patterns are very helpful going forward. A 7-7 tie that breaks in favor of the crew/villagers/etc is a wonderful thing. Given that there were two bandwagons here, you can pull information on the people who initially built a bandwagon on a spawn (likely not spawn) and the people who swung it the other direction (have to be strongly considered suspect.

I would look at tomorrow's Away Mission as having a smaller group that is composed of a subset of todays group. If possible, bring along only one strong suspect and a couple of relatively trusted people. Kwhit, good luck defining a team that meets that criteria. But I would run that mission early and have the doc/nurse available to scope someone out in the event that we don't pull our fair share of water.

I'm looking for company on the night shift guarding the water tonight. But I would obviously understand if people are trying to secure the engine room.

Poli 09-07-2005 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barkeep49
Lift-off may only happen during the day but at the moment no room is damaged.

Sweet. I think you know what I'm planning for tomorrow.

Passacaglia 09-07-2005 09:35 PM

So it seems to me that we should look not at people who accused Schmidty, but those who defended Marc. However, I'm wondering if the other spawn figured that Marc was a lost cause -- it seems that from other werewolf games, the less active ones get voted for. The other spawn might not have thought it worthwhile exposing themselves by defending him.

kingfc22 09-07-2005 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealDeal
It would be useful if the doctor and nurse posted who all they had scanned so far and what days they did the scan.

DAY 1
Vince scanned AE - reported AE is clean
RA scanned VInce - reported Vince is celan

DAY 2
Vince scanned himself - reported he was infected and that he cured himself
RA scanned King - reported King was clean

As for tonight. I ordered to have our key guys locked up to hopefully keep them safe from an attack while leaving those with night actions available. I figured Vince, RA, dubb would be 3 high profile targets and if they were in the brig they could not be attacked from the outside and would allow us to not have to use any man power guarding them.

I choose pennywise at random because he was on the first away mission that went well and I'm hoping he is clean.

I think the engine room NEEDS to be guarded tonight to allow us to liftoff tomorrow.

Blade6119 09-07-2005 09:51 PM

King, in the future can you consult with me before giving me that order...i had one person i was dying to put in the room that you decided not to do...he is far beyond anyone else on my suspicion list and wanted him in there...may change after tonight, but in the future i would ask the courtesy of discussing it with me. Its the only thing i can do in the game and would like to have input into what happens.

kingfc22 09-07-2005 09:53 PM

Blade - it was 6 PM and I saw no action. Your role says your action is day only and I did not want to have a night go by without anyone in the Brig.

kingfc22 09-07-2005 09:55 PM

That's 6 PM PST.

Blade6119 09-07-2005 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingfc22
Blade - it was 6 PM and I saw no action. Your role says your action is day only and I did not want to have a night go by without anyone in the Brig.

i appreciate that...i was planning on doing it at 4 but im rushing frats so i got caught up at an event..i just said that for the future...appreciate you looking out, i just dont want you to waste AP

Blade6119 09-07-2005 10:01 PM

do i need to say i want to pick up the gun or is it already on me?

Passacaglia 09-07-2005 10:02 PM

Quote:

he is far beyond anyone else on my suspicion list and wanted him in there...

May we ask who it is?

Blade6119 09-07-2005 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Passacaglia
May we ask who it is?

Id actually prefer not to tip my hand yet...if im correct, it will only make me a target and if im wrong i will be viewed as trying to get an innocent killed...either way i doubt it will be taken seriously enough yet to get him killed, so ill sit back and watch a bit...see if he tips his hand a second time...all i can say is barkeep wasnt lying when he said he puts hints in his messages...i see one i feel is a nice hint and the person it implicates has been following suite of what i would do if i was spawn...but for now ill watch quietly

Blade6119 09-07-2005 10:09 PM

dola, and there was a reason i didnt put marc in the brig, as i wanted him to be free to attack and confirm my suspicions...i tossed saldana in instead of marc for the purpose of having marc roam free...and him being spawn bolsters my suspicions of #2...but i think we have 3 so i dont want to do anything yet

Barkeep49 09-07-2005 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade6119
do i need to say i want to pick up the gun or is it already on me?

You have the phaser already

pennywisesb 09-07-2005 10:49 PM

Wow, so Marc was a spawn! Thats awesome. Sorry I'm late, but we've been pretty busy tonight at the firestation and this is the first chance I've had to get on. If all goes well tonight and the engine room gets protected, lift-off tomorrow gentleman!

Mr. Wednesday 09-07-2005 11:45 PM

I gotta say, it's just dumb luck that I wasn't around to unvote Marc. I got swayed by the late arguments that we were rushing to judgement. But there you are.

Blade6119 09-08-2005 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pennywisesb
Wow, so Marc was a spawn! Thats awesome. Sorry I'm late, but we've been pretty busy tonight at the firestation and this is the first chance I've had to get on. If all goes well tonight and the engine room gets protected, lift-off tomorrow gentleman!

While we need to get off, we need water too...and we cant get any when were off ground

Bek 09-08-2005 12:36 AM

you have a point there blade...i think it would be smart for me to rest tongiht so that if anything does get damaged then ill be rearing to go in the morning...as for lifting off tomorrow or not is a risky move...if we collect water like we did on the first mission than i think it would be worth it...if not then it wouldnt be...

Fouts 09-08-2005 01:04 AM

Well done Captain. I had no idea that Marc was a spawn, but I suppose we had to narrow it down to today's away team.

BTW, I passed on my info that I was spying on jeff and he was working diligently last night. Hopefully I can do my job again tonight, unless exhaustion keeps me from it.

Vince 09-08-2005 01:20 AM

What a turn of events! Brilliant work Ardent -- I'm impressed that you switched, and even more impressed that it turned out well.

As for the bandwagonning (bandwagoning?), I am afraid that I am the man who cast the first stone, and I did indeed cast it at Schmidty. I don't have much to say that I didn't say in the first post where I voted, or the little follow up post. I wasn't very sure of my vote, but he was one of the three guys that was on the failed away team mission who was not on the successful away team mission. I was VERY sure that we needed to vote to lynch SOMEONE today, so I threw caution to the winds and threw out the first vote.

Anyhow, I like where we stand now, but Bek brings up a good point -- might it not be wise to wait until we send another away team out to get more water? We don't know how much we'll need, or how we'll get it once we're off the planet...I want to get off the planet as soon as possible, to stop Spawn numbers from growing...but I'd hate to do that only to die in one day because we ran out of water.

Raiders Army 09-08-2005 05:57 AM

Well, that's one down. We're batting 100% on our voting, gentlemen. Let's keep it up. It took me a second to understand why I was put in the brig. Thanks for the protection from spawn, but somebody brought my ether in here and now my ass is sore...

Marc Vaughan 09-08-2005 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubb93
As does KWhit and Marc Vaughn. Look at our success yesterday. I would point the fingers for that failure at some of the new guys.

On the other hand - knowing my eating habits I might just have got thirsty on the way back ;)

Marc Vaughan 09-08-2005 06:15 AM

Quote:

In my opinion .05 is far to low to be anything but a sabotage. I'd think if exhaustion caused THAT much of a difference it would be in the rules. Who knows though.

That depends the impression I got was that we didn't find a heck of a lot to start with and lost some of what little there was through leaks etc. on the way back.

I'd expect the exhaustion might have influenced the low find, as far as the leaks that could be sabotage but I'm not sure how these things work, still finding my way around and keeping myself busy painting targets on my red jumper ... ;)

Marc Vaughan 09-08-2005 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saldana
unless i missed the post, bug never reported to the engine room today

Anyone want to come with me and look for him - I'm looking directly at anyone with a large gun who might want to protect little me ;)

(either that or someone else with a red shirt who runs slower than I do ;) )

Marc Vaughan 09-08-2005 06:29 AM

Dash it thats what you get for living in the wrong time zone - just caught up with the rest if the thread and realised I'd been rumbled ...

Knew it was a risk was rely on your better natures to give me the benefit of the doubt for a little longer ... hopefully while bumping off a few innocents while confused ....

I reckon if I'd been online to argue I'd have swayed enough people into defending me ;)

Passacaglia 09-08-2005 06:45 AM

Sorry you had to be the first to go, Marc. Now, go work on making a game where the 5's are right-side-up!

KWhit 09-08-2005 07:21 AM

Barkeep, can we send an away team for water and then liftoff all in the same day? If yes, is that a short away team or a long or either?

Barkeep49 09-08-2005 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KWhit
Barkeep, can we send an away team for water and then liftoff all in the same day? If yes, is that a short away team or a long or either?

Lift-off is a 0 AP action (just like voting). Of course once you lift-off there's no going back.

I'm going to first post the ship's status and then go about sending out the appropriate PMs. Give me a couple of minutes to make the appropriate rolls and then to update things.

KWhit 09-08-2005 08:32 AM

Quote:

Of course once you lift-off there's no going back.

Oh. Wow. I didn't realize that.

saldana 09-08-2005 08:34 AM

i would have to agree that we should send out another water team before we leave.

KWhit 09-08-2005 08:37 AM

Quote:

i would have to agree that we should send out another water team before we leave.

Yep.

Poli 09-08-2005 08:43 AM

I wonder if a miracle worker would be beneficial.

Barkeep49 09-08-2005 08:48 AM

Morning comes around and the crew that wakes up, does so with some trepidation. Yesterday would have to be called a success. While the water mission was a failure, the engines were repaired and you executed a Spawn. Not a bad day's work all-in-all.

As you file into the mess hall you notice some haggared faces.
Schmidity was on guard duty yet again and yet again he choose to protect a top officer, this time standing ouside of Captain Ardent's quarters. Meanwhile, the Water Plant was well defended with both Hoopsguy and Sndvls standing there, while Fouts took the Engine Room. Finally you see King look like he hasn't slept, after lurking around the crew's quarters all night.

Once more there is a count of the crew as they file into breakfast, and once more all crew members are acocunted for. Perhaps yesterday was the turning point?

Ship’s Status

Room Reports
Engineering – Fully Operational
Water Plant – Fully Operational
Water Supply – 9.5 units (Enough for just less than two days with the current crew size)
Security Headquarters Fully Operational
Brig – Empty
Weapons Locker – 7 phasers

Crew Status

Command Staff
Captain - ardent enthusiast
First Officer - KWhit
Second Officer - RealDeal
Security Chief - Kingfc22 EXHAUSTED
Ensign - Lathum

Engineers
Saldana
Mr.Wednesday
MrBug708
jeff061
Bek

Medical Staff
Doctor - Vince EXHAUSTED
Nurse - Raiders Army

Security Staff
Sergeant at Arms - sndlvs EXHAUSTED
Warden - Blade6119
Galley Master - hoopsguy EXHAUSTED
Security Crewman - Fouts EXHAUSTED
Security Crewman - Schmidty EXHAUSTED

Scientist
dubb93

Privates
pennywisesb
Passacaglia

Deceased
Marc Vaughan Executed Day 2 (Spawn)

KWhit 09-08-2005 08:48 AM

Good thought. Here's the rule on it:

Quote:

Miracle Worker Once per game may activate for one of the following:
- If included on an "Action (Day): Away Team", will protect the team from taint.
- May replenish 3 units of water.

We should decide which of these two actions we think is more important. If we think the away team protection is, then this may be our last shot to use it. Hopefully we get enough water today so that we can lift off and never have to go on another mission.

saldana 09-08-2005 08:48 AM

Quote:

I wonder if a miracle worker would be beneficial.

is anyone's secret role "JESUS CHRIST - you have the power to make water out of nothing"?

Barkeep49 09-08-2005 08:51 AM

Quote:

is anyone's secret role "JESUS CHRIST - you have the power to make water out of nothing"?

DAMN! How'd you figure out MY secret role?

Lathum 09-08-2005 09:03 AM

I think it is obvious we need water...

KWhit 09-08-2005 09:04 AM

Here's what I think we should do and in this order:

Long away mission
Doctor/nurse examine someone (I'm happy for it to be me unless someone comes forward saying they were attacked last night or during the mission today)
Lift off (if we decide that we have enough water)

Does anything else need to happen today?

saldana 09-08-2005 09:05 AM

Quote:

Good thought. Here's the rule on it:

We should decide which of these two actions we think is more important. If we think the away team protection is, then this may be our last shot to use it. Hopefully we get enough water today so that we can lift off and never have to go on another mission.

i think we should protect the away team...limiting the number of spawn that are on board before liftoff should be ahead of water for 2 reasons, imo

1. barkeep has hinted that there will be some form of lessening the water usage after lift-off and that there may be another source of water after lift off, so if we get as much as we safely can today, and then leave, we will hopefully be able to maintain ourselves with the other supplies.

2. we got lucky last night with marc, and are possibly ahead of the spawn right now...the sooner we get out of here with those numbers intact, the better.

KWhit 09-08-2005 09:05 AM

Or:

Should I run 2 short missions today with different groups of people? Might give us more info on who we can/can't trust. It also might make a spawn reluctant to sabotage it and possibly giving themselves away.

I think I like this idea.

Poli 09-08-2005 09:06 AM

I'm fine with that. Where be me coffee?

KWhit 09-08-2005 09:07 AM

The "OR" was meant not as a response to Saldana but to my earlier post.

jeff061 09-08-2005 09:07 AM

The engineers made a discovery, the water generator is now running after repairing the engine room. While it didn't generate any water last night, after lift off it will generate 1.5 units per day, enough for 6 people.

KWhit 09-08-2005 09:08 AM

6 people, huh?

KWhit 09-08-2005 09:09 AM

With rationing, how many can we support with that?

saldana 09-08-2005 09:10 AM

good idea kwhit, and since there is nothing to fix today, feel free to use me on a mission if you would like

Mr. Wednesday 09-08-2005 09:18 AM

That is to say, it looks like once we lift off, that much water will be produced. We won't be sure until we actually lift off.

Barkeep49 09-08-2005 09:20 AM

Please note that while KWhit may plan and execute two away missions, all other crew members may only go on one away mission per day. Also you may not ration water until there is a shortage.

Raiders Army 09-08-2005 09:21 AM

Well, the more people we lynch the less water we'll need. We should've lynched someone on day 1. Also, one of the other things to consider is that we can survive a day without water, right? Although I don't think we want to get to that point, I think that adds a little margin of error concerning the water.

Mr. Wednesday 09-08-2005 09:24 AM

We would be producing enough water to sustain 12 people, plus we have the existing reserve, although I would presume we've been drawing that down?

saldana 09-08-2005 09:27 AM

Quote:

With rationing, how many can we support with that?

12...two rotations of 6, one day on, one day off

this information is why i said we should use the miracle worker to protect today. if we bolster supplies before we leave and suppliment it with the generator water, we have several full days before we need to worry about rationing, so to me, protecting ourselfs becomes a higher priority.

KWhit 09-08-2005 09:30 AM

Quote:

12...two rotations of 6, one day on, one day off

this information is why i said we should use the miracle worker to protect today. if we bolster supplies before we leave and suppliment it with the generator water, we have several full days before we need to worry about rationing, so to me, protecting ourselfs becomes a higher priority.

I agree. I think the miracle worker could probably only be used on one mission. So if I lead 2 of them, one will be unprotected.

saldana 09-08-2005 09:34 AM

Quote:

I agree. I think the miracle worker could probably only be used on one mission. So if I lead 2 of them, one will be unprotected.

according to the away mission rules, long missions have a better chance of success than short, and the more people that go on them also increases that chance. so since we can only protect one, maybe one huge long mission is a better plan than the two short ones. of course this doesnt help the determining spawn part of the game, only the water issue

SnDvls 09-08-2005 09:36 AM

do I need to hand out phasers again today or does everyone who had one yesterday still have their's?

KWhit 09-08-2005 09:37 AM

Quote:

according to the away mission rules, long missions have a better chance of success than short, and the more people that go on them also increases that chance. so since we can only protect one, maybe one huge long mission is a better plan than the two short ones. of course this doesnt help the determining spawn part of the game, only the water issue

I see your point and agree with it. I'm torn. They both have their advantages.

Poli 09-08-2005 09:40 AM

I'm willing to bet that if we do a long mission they'd be protected from taint. Doesn't say much about spawn on the mission, but at least no one would be tainted.