Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   The Front Office Offseason League (FOFC's OOTP House League) (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   1975 Offseason thread (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=67521)

Cringer 09-11-2008 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magic_number (Post 1831092)
I just tried to get my file & got an error??

It probably isn't uploaded all the way yet. It can take a while if it's good size.

Young Drachma 09-11-2008 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magic_number (Post 1831092)
I just tried to get my file & got an error??

Because it's not up yet. :D

magic_number 09-11-2008 10:15 PM

It said it could not get file info...where's my fungo bat...

Chief Rum 09-11-2008 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan T (Post 1830995)
Darkcloud, I need a few more minutes please. Sorry I'm pulling a chief rum tonight

Dick. :D

magic_number 09-11-2008 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Cloud (Post 1831094)
Yeah, it's a good way to test out who might be ready for those last few roster spots. ST is also a good idea to test a guy at a different position to give them experience to do it during the season.

Cool, I'll keep this in mind.

File not up, got it.

It's been a crazy day, but I did get some tickets for the 15 @ Yankee stadium... looks slim for post season play so I made some moves.

Gonna go with my old Army Bro from way back, it's been a while since his last ballgame (pre-GW1) so we're gonna rock til we drop... I can't wait :D

Young Drachma 09-11-2008 10:25 PM

File is up.

magic_number 09-11-2008 11:01 PM

I got a big C now, Kinda liked my CPT. w/colors... I could live with the big C if you could give it my teams color (I think it's burgundy).

And if I may be greedy of my good commish... I like you to match my ML stadium's ballpark factors & dimension to my minor league parks I will appreciate it. If you would prefer it, I can post the #'s here tomorrow, if that would make it easier for ya. Time to take a cat nap b4 work.

Thanks

kaosfere 09-11-2008 11:31 PM

Hunh. Looking at how my relievers served during the spring. Has me rather amused.

Note the bottom two. Looks like my AAA boys are trying hard to get into the lineup, and my #3 and #4 relievers are slacking. Hmm. Not sure what to do...

Cringer 09-11-2008 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Cloud (Post 1831081)
Wonder how that's gonna work. Jones is gonna back up Tanaka? Play first base? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Final plan is in I think.....

Jones backs up Tanaka vs. Righties, he also backs up Brooks at 1B vs. Righties.

Jones will start at 1B vs. Lefties, with Brooks moving to RF vs. Lefties. I am not real strong against Lefties in the OF, so I won't be happy with anything in that spot I think. It is going to be interesting, and my defense vs. Lefties could be record setting bad. **Cringer blows a kiss of love at the dice, and lets them roll**

gstelmack 09-12-2008 09:26 AM

If John Hunt and Curt Moore hitting .209 in ST is a sign of things to come this season, we may be pulling a muns this offseason.

Tasan 09-12-2008 10:21 AM

Well I'm gonna try to get my export in this morning before everything blows away down here in Houston. There is a distinct possibility I won't be able to export for tomorrow, so if I make it to the playoffs, can Chief Rum or even Dark Cloud do any moves they think necessary on my team? I'll remove the password tonight and trust you guys to not to anything silly.

muns 09-12-2008 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tasan (Post 1831423)
Well I'm gonna try to get my export in this morning before everything blows away down here in Houston. There is a distinct possibility I won't be able to export for tomorrow, so if I make it to the playoffs, can Chief Rum or even Dark Cloud do any moves they think necessary on my team? I'll remove the password tonight and trust you guys to not to anything silly.

Good luck with the weather. Hope to see you Sunday on here safe and sound!

Chief Rum 09-13-2008 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tasan (Post 1831423)

Shit, wasn't around today, and just got home now. I hope DC took care of this (sure he did).