Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   WW CXLIX SPAWN IV - GAME OVER (Post 3845) (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=84272)

Chubby 06-23-2012 01:15 PM

didnt abe and brit do something day/night 1? could they be a starter and an infected that has matured?

JAG 06-23-2012 01:16 PM

Correct, there are the same number of spawn now as there were last night. They did two attacks because two people are dead, so they didn't do their mutating attack.

Chubby 06-23-2012 01:16 PM

just to get a vote in and start up some convo

vote abe

Abe Sargent 06-23-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chubby (Post 2677825)
didnt abe and brit do something day/night 1? could they be a starter and an infected that has matured?

We trained, a mechanic in the game, just like all of the other mechanics in the game, such as guarding and so forth.

hoopsguy 06-23-2012 01:27 PM

Keep in mind, people could have been exposed last night that were out working - so there might still be an emerging spawn even with two attacks/deaths.

Also, I think we can safely assume that they did not create a new Spawn Queen last night, given the 2:2 ratio of spawn detected/kills.

hoopsguy 06-23-2012 01:28 PM

I think it is probably time to bring out the vote charts again, with the wealth of new info that we've got.

JAG 06-23-2012 01:32 PM

I'll let you fire those up, I'm going to sort out what we should do with conversions today.

hoopsguy 06-23-2012 01:36 PM

So I still don't know what my secret role is for this game. Which means that I've got it pretty much narrowed down to a small group of options, all of which seem to be pretty positive for the village.

Not: Absolute Trust, Duplicant, Empathic, Gut Feeling (I had 4 votes at one point, right?), Miracle Worker, Psychic, Slayer, Vigilante

Possible:
- Avenger (have final vote counts been published officially by BK? If not, how would I track this?
- Incorruptible (wondering if this would apply to exposure outside as well? BK?)
- Light Sleeper
- Spawn Aware (the one where I can do some level of tracking to see if it might be applicable)

Barkeep49 06-23-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoopsguy (Post 2677838)
- Incorruptible (wondering if this would apply to exposure outside as well? BK?)

Yes Incorruptible applies to outside exposure as well.

Barkeep49 06-23-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoopsguy (Post 2677838)
- Avenger (have final vote counts been published officially by BK? If not, how would I track this?

I've been sloppy about this. I will pull them together sometime today or tomorrow. Sorry about that.

hoopsguy 06-23-2012 01:46 PM

Thanks, BK ... just trying to work through something that has been on my mind for a couple of days now.

JAG 06-23-2012 01:52 PM

If we do not convert the science lab and the ship lifts off, do we still keep our scanner and engineering tools?

JAG 06-23-2012 01:56 PM

Can a scientist explain how the engineering tools are distributed?

Abe Sargent 06-23-2012 02:16 PM

I need to make someone else a doctor I think, but with just two security guys, can we afford to do that?

What I can do is make a security guy a doctor to tomorrow, and then make myself or a scientist a security guy the following day.

Abe Sargent 06-23-2012 02:16 PM

or I could do it in reverse order, I could make a scientist a security for tomorrow and then security to doctor the next day

Barkeep49 06-23-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 2677845)
If we do not convert the science lab and the ship lifts off, do we still keep our scanner and engineering tools?

No.

JAG 06-23-2012 02:45 PM

In that case, I'm adding the lab to our 'required' buildings because those things should be of high value to us the rest of the game and I can't see why we would choose to leave them behind.

Julio Riddols 06-23-2012 03:02 PM

Well, I couldn't stay in the security HQ the whole night last night because the work that was being done forced me out, so I am not entirely sure how much use it would be to have another security guy..

I'm the gun distributor guy now though, right? I might need to go back and re-read stuff since I was pretty plastered last night when I was in here briefly.

Julio Riddols 06-23-2012 03:14 PM

Ok, so I am the gun handler for now. We need to find 4 people that I won't be giving guns to. I want everyone else to be armed to the teeth.

Julio Riddols 06-23-2012 03:17 PM

Or if we're confident, we can narrow it down to 2 people.

Julio Riddols 06-23-2012 03:17 PM

But if we can put the 4 we're worried about in the brig, I'll just hand out guns to the good folks.

Julio Riddols 06-23-2012 03:18 PM

Good folks meaning the ones we're really sure of.

Chubby 06-23-2012 03:28 PM

huh? armory is unpowered so no phasers to anyone I don't think and why would the work have forced you from security hq?

CrimsonFox 06-23-2012 04:25 PM

damniot that means dv is a spawn and let out shiggles!

CrimsonFox 06-23-2012 04:30 PM

DV has missed most nights and he just happens to do something LAST night? and to something he didn't say he was going to do?
And something we deicded we shouldn't do. No, he did it to let out shiggles and together they killed the docs. That is what i think.

CrimsonFox 06-23-2012 04:33 PM

I would guess that spawn can both do a vilalger activity AND do a spawn action.

Chubby,m why are those people clear. What ability do you have?

Julio Riddols 06-23-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2677881)
DV has missed most nights and he just happens to do something LAST night? and to something he didn't say he was going to do?
And something we deicded we shouldn't do. No, he did it to let out shiggles and together they killed the docs. That is what i think.

Interesting.

Also, didn't notice the stuff about the gun closet. Lame.

I think we need to put those guys at the top of the lynch list.

Julio Riddols 06-23-2012 04:43 PM

As far as the work moving me out of security HQ, that's basically a synopsis of what I was told happened to me last night.

Chubby 06-23-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2677883)
I would guess that spawn can both do a vilalger activity AND do a spawn action.

Chubby,m why are those people clear. What ability do you have?

Absolute trust with chief rum and schmidty/goldeneagle. I think I talked about it last page (in car on phone)

CrimsonFox 06-23-2012 04:49 PM

shiggles I guarantee is a spawn. Just go read all his posts from yesterday. Plus that is the reason he didn't make a scan the day before even though the medbay was fixed. sal made a scan.

CrimsonFox 06-23-2012 04:49 PM

VOTE SHIGGLES

Abe Sargent 06-23-2012 05:09 PM

Vote Shiggles

I'm in

Shiggles 06-23-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2677891)
shiggles I guarantee is a spawn. Just go read all his posts from yesterday. Plus that is the reason he didn't make a scan the day before even though the medbay was fixed. sal made a scan.

Lol head to head time, you really like that finger pointing dont you CF?

Would like to point out i who i trust. Jag is still leading strong (but im not doing the math) so i trust him.

I am (although ive been doing a crappy job about utilizing my ability) spawn aware after day 1 or whenever it was handed out, so it leads me to believe abe is innocent, and i had an exposure to britrock after i got it, but its only a chance, ive been 1 on 1 with abe training twice, so hes probably clean.

The reason, ill state again, why i didnt scan anyone when the medical bay was "fixed" was because we could only get 1 scan in, saldana scanned hoops i believe, so i was stuck with an action point, and no use for it, they didnt even take me on the water gathering mission where i hoped to go, but couldnt express my desire to go and be in a group setting more eloquently, like i said, been doin a lousy job with my power lol.

That last night is absolutely crazy, i thought one of them woulda been spawnling and not able to attack or somethin? losing two doctors sucksssss.

Mr. Jag, ill designate a scan to whomever you wish, although id suggest either engineer, because i suspect them both to be dirty now. After all, wouldnt that be a good spawn plan? take out the engineers because they are required for completion/repairs/winning?

Hooops was cleared by saldana though, and we know he was not spawn, that clears Jag, and packer/danny2 as well. Unless converting happened afterwords, lemme look at the exhausted list. Which, crimson, i would like to point out, i actually got SLEEP last night ;-)

Vote CrimsonFox

^.^

Shiggles 06-23-2012 05:13 PM

Course, we did have two attacks and no sign of defense, so Julio yes you are distrusted, what were you doing last night? Seems you should have been able to guard or see something

Shiggles 06-23-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barkeep49 (Post 2676200)
Assuming both engineers completed work as stated, and no further damage, both doctors will be able to use the facility tomorrow.

There ya go CF, 2320, night before we lynched Simbo, then Zinto took us out for a morning jog the next morning, then i got chucked in the brig, so today i should have a scan to use.

Im tryin to think though, i dont think your necessarily spawn, just your facts are awful, because you have been doing work, or you coulda counted on offing all of us before lifting off so you wouldnt have to fake work. Idk lol.

JAG who should i scan today?

Shiggles 06-23-2012 05:27 PM

lol no thoughts crimson? i see you on :-)

Shiggles 06-23-2012 05:31 PM

And ill be back tonight to see what he says lol. Ttyl guys!

Chubby 06-23-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiggles (Post 2677900)
Course, we did have two attacks and no sign of defense, so Julio yes you are distrusted, what were you doing last night? Seems you should have been able to guard or see something

Snicker

Chubby 06-23-2012 05:34 PM

Shiggles - why crimson over darth?

CrimsonFox 06-23-2012 05:46 PM

Interestingly enough, nobody except the people that were written up as doing work are exhausted. So I'm just going to completely ignore "exhaustion" as being more secret roles I don't know about and play werewolf instead.

JAG 06-23-2012 06:43 PM

CrimsonFox should not be the vote today Shiggles, we should only be voting for a person who could be one of the original spawn (the person who was not the spawnling yesterday).

Chubby 06-23-2012 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 2677916)
CrimsonFox should not be the vote today Shiggles, we should only be voting for a person who could be one of the original spawn (the person who was not the spawnling yesterday).

unvote abe
vote darth

Danny 06-23-2012 08:19 PM

I'm sorry, but I just don't think Darth is a wolf. It seems a little far fetched to think he would have risked being outed just to let Shiggles out?

Danny 06-23-2012 08:20 PM

And voting for Crimson is an awful vote. There is no chance he was a starting spawn. Could be the convert like really any of us, but our main goal should be getting that starting spawn for now.

Danny 06-23-2012 08:21 PM

I also don't think a Chubby / GE team (plus I felt good about Chubby) would link itself like that, so for now I think we have toi put Chubbs and GE on the trust list.

Julio Riddols 06-23-2012 09:29 PM

Vote Shiggles

Because he gives me the shivers and the giggles.

Shiggles 06-23-2012 10:00 PM

Unvote Crimsonfox
Vote Darth

Well chubbs, its cause he was gunnin for me with no evidence, and seems like he was trying to spin information to get me axed. I still dont trust Julio, because that was a major fubar on the night watch. two deaths, and no explanations. What exactly does watching HQ mean? i dont know logistics, but seems like something should have been seen or heard.

Shiggles 06-23-2012 10:02 PM

and cause i forgot, whats deadline for new orders? i think were starting monday morning as resuming right? so like, nothing matters until after 9 A.M. monday?

Danny 06-23-2012 10:10 PM

Remember you have to bold a vote and unvote.

Votes count now, but no real time / working actions until monday morning

Darth Vilus 06-24-2012 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 2677499)
DV should finish facility 2. If he logs back in between now and 1pm EST tomorrow.

That's why, I must have missed the part where it was decided against