Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Werewolf IV - River of Darkness (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=40392)

SirFozzie 07-08-2005 10:51 PM

I bet you Eaglesfan Bogarted it,

kingfc22 07-08-2005 10:58 PM

unvote SirFozzie
Vote Swaggs

SirFozzie 07-08-2005 11:00 PM

Ok.. either the ghosts are getting orders, or they're acting in concert. Weird shit.

Eaglesfan27 07-08-2005 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirFozzie
I bet you Eaglesfan Bogarted it,

:D

Fonzie 07-08-2005 11:39 PM

Quote:

Ok.. either the ghosts are getting orders, or they're acting in concert. Weird shit.

But only some, it would appear.

BrianD 07-08-2005 11:48 PM

Quote:

It is a little creepy.

BrianD 07-08-2005 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff061
It's not that simple though, he baited you into saying doctor. If you had said something else it wouldn't of worked.

Of course he did. I had left a few clues before that, talking about protecting taz, having a good chance of him not dying last night, dying because of a coin-flip. He knew where I was going, so he let me go there and then claimed the same role.

I still think the reason SirFozzie came out when he did with the dreams was because he knew they were going to come out anyway. Since he talked about it first, everybody believes he is innocent. It is perfect cover.

As added cover, look at the way he claimed to handle the doctor duties. He claims that he can only protect two people and then he loses his powers. What does he do with that? He protects people the first two days when he has no clue who will be targeted. It is very unlikely that he would be able to help anyone, but now he has an excuse for why he isn't saving anyone with dwindling numbers of villagers. It is pretty smart. Killing me isn't going to end the game because it wasn't me that did the killing last night.

ntndeacon 07-09-2005 12:01 AM

Vote Swaggs
wwwooooooo!
Ghosts of the World Unite!

BrianD 07-09-2005 12:01 AM

Quote:

note that I added a part that Brian did not.. that I can only save successfully 2x a game.

The first night I doctored Tigercat, because I got the notification that he was a villager. The 2nd night I doctored you.

And from SirFozzie's description of his role...he can only save successfully 2x a game, and he only doctored 2 people so far. Does anyone remember either of these two people being seriously wounded and unable to vote the next day? He can't even keep his own fake rules straight.

This was post #620.

ntndeacon 07-09-2005 12:01 AM

and pass me the pipe!

Lathum 07-09-2005 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntndeacon
and pass me the pipe!

word

Swaggs 07-09-2005 12:08 AM

See if I donate any more money to Ghosts of the World United ever again.

SirFozzie 07-09-2005 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianD
And from SirFozzie's description of his role...he can only save successfully 2x a game, and he only doctored 2 people so far. Does anyone remember either of these two people being seriously wounded and unable to vote the next day? He can't even keep his own fake rules straight.

This was post #620.

read it again, silly.

I can only Save SUCCESSFULLY (ie.. report Heavily Injured) twice, since apparently, I missed.. (no reports of heavily injured.. you dig?) I still have two heals left (if I don't die of course) :D

keep trying though, brian. It fills up time.

BrianD 07-09-2005 12:25 AM

Quote:

read it again, silly.

I can only Save SUCCESSFULLY (ie.. report Heavily Injured) twice, since apparently, I missed.. (no reports of heavily injured.. you dig?) I still have two heals left (if I don't die of course) :D

keep trying though, brian. It fills up time.

That was my point exactly. When you were trying to "prove" that you were the doctor, you mention that you can only save successfully and then you provide two people you doctored, as if to say those were your two saves. If you were really trying to prove your doctor-ness, you would have mentioned all three of your doctorings. You slipped up, and now you are backtracking. Of course now that I've pointed out your slip, you'll pick a third person to claim you doctored, but your credibility is already damaged.

SirFozzie 07-09-2005 12:28 AM

LOL.. All I stated was who I "protected" those two nights. If I had stated "protected" you would claim that I was doing a bodyguard action as the doctor right?

Are you a werewolf, or an ambulance chaser? You keep trying to twist my words against me, and each time you fail.

BrianD 07-09-2005 12:32 AM

Quote:

LOL.. All I stated was who I "protected" those two nights. If I had stated "protected" you would claim that I was doing a bodyguard action as the doctor right?

Are you a werewolf, or an ambulance chaser? You keep trying to twist my words against me, and each time you fail.

No, I've been pretty much using the words "doctored" and "protected" interchangably, but way to try to shift the conversation from your backtracking to an argument of symantics. When logic fails, argue symantics.

SirFozzie 07-09-2005 12:33 AM

Quote:

When logic fails, argue symantics.

I agree.. it's your best shot, but it's not really much of one.

TazFTW 07-09-2005 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swaggs
See if I donate any more money to Ghosts of the World United ever again.

TazFTW's School for Gifted Youngsters would welcome any donations.

I feel like Casper.

SirFozzie 07-09-2005 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TazFTW
TazFTW's School for Gifted Youngsters would welcome any donations.

I feel like Casper.

you have complete transparency when it comes to your accounting, right.

(facepalms) oh.. silly me..

BrianD 07-09-2005 12:37 AM

Quote:

I agree.. it's your best shot, but it's not really much of one.

Taking a quote out of context and twisting my words back against me? You are still deflecting and trying to change the subject. I find that to be pretty telling.

SirFozzie 07-09-2005 12:39 AM

Quote:

Taking a quote out of context and twisting my words back against me? You are still deflecting and trying to change the subject. I find that to be pretty telling.

taking it from your playbook, Meester Brian.

After all, you're claiming that I said I Successfully doctored two people when I said no such thing, and trying every trick in the book to wriggle out of the fact that you got caught flat out lying about your role.

BrianD 07-09-2005 12:42 AM

Quote:

taking it from your playbook, Meester Brian.

After all, you're claiming that I said I Successfully doctored two people when I said no such thing, and trying every trick in the book to wriggle out of the fact that you got caught flat out lying about your role.

And the hole you are digging gets bigger. I never claimed that you said you successfully doctored two people. Read my posts again.

TazFTW 07-09-2005 12:42 AM

Quote:

you have complete transparency when it comes to your accounting, right.

(facepalms) oh.. silly me..

Oh dear. Let's see...how did that go again?

Oh yeah, BOOOOOOO!

SirFozzie 07-09-2005 12:46 AM

Taint easy to try to pull it off when the post is still on the same page. #709.

Checkmate.

Fonzie 07-09-2005 12:48 AM

You two are so catty.

SirFozzie 07-09-2005 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fonzie
You two are so catty.

Am Not! :D

Hell, we have to wait till Sunday.. so we have to figure SOMETHING out.

Anyway, 2:00 AM. about time to head off to sleep.

Tigercat 07-09-2005 12:52 AM

If our noble gamemaster really wanted to fuck with us, he would have given us two doctors. And better yet give them two different set of guidelines. And two different kind of dreams. That would show us.

SirFozzie 07-09-2005 12:52 AM

Quote:

Am Not! :D

Hell, we have to wait till Sunday.. so we have to figure SOMETHING out to do with our time.

Anyway, 2:00 AM. about time to head off to sleep.

I hate posting at 2:00 AM. Lack of Sleep and caffine make Fozzie go something something. This is what I meant to say.

SirFozzie 07-09-2005 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tigercat
If our noble gamemaster really wanted to fuck with us, he would have given us two doctors. And better yet give them two different set of guidelines. And two different kind of dreams. That would show us.

If he was REALLY twisted.. There would be NO werewolves! Everyone would end up lynching each other.

(reminds me of the Twilight Zone episode)

BrianD 07-09-2005 12:54 AM

Quote:

Taint easy to try to pull it off when the post is still on the same page. #709.

Checkmate.

Let's see, you said you could only successfully save 2x a game, and I said you said you could only save successfully 2x a game. You said you doctored Tigercat on the first day and "you" on the second. I believe the "you" referred to Swaggs, but I cut out who you were replying to so I can't be sure. I said you doctored 2 people. While I did paraphrase, I didn't change the meaning.

I did say in a later post that you seemed to *imply* that you used your two doctorings. Obviously "imply" is subjective, but I believe that if this wasn't what you were trying to imply, you would have listed more than two people that you doctored.

So once again I say...I never claimed that you said you successfully doctored two people.

You know, I think you've done enough backtracking and word-twisting that your motivations should be pretty clear now to the rest of the villagers. I'm off to bed happy in the knowledge that you've dug yourself a nice big hole.

Tigercat 07-09-2005 12:55 AM

This day is lasting too long, I am starting to suspect myself. Maybe the ghosts will get around to accusing me later during their accusitory rounds.

SirFozzie 07-09-2005 12:57 AM

hmm.. I'd go for the last word.. but no need.

Actually.. what the hell.. I'll give my last word on the subject.

Wombat.

SirFozzie 07-09-2005 12:58 AM

Quote:

This day is lasting too long, I am starting to suspect myself. Maybe the ghosts will get around to accusing me later during their accusitory rounds.

"BRING OUT YOUR ACCUSATIONS!!!"

BrianD 07-09-2005 12:58 AM

Quote:

hmm.. I'd go for the last word.. but no need.

Actually.. what the hell.. I'll give my last word on the subject.

Wombat.

What makes you think you get the last word?

Kumquat.

dola

Seriously, I'm off to bed now.

Fonzie 07-09-2005 12:59 AM

Quote:

Wombat.

There ain't no toppin' wombat.

SirFozzie 07-09-2005 12:59 AM

Quote:

What makes you think you get the last word?

Kumquat.

dola

Seriously, I'm off to bed now.

That's a great last word.

But I reiterate with

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocius

G'night every body :D

Tigercat 07-09-2005 01:02 AM

And while we are accusing other people whats up with the whole "brother" thing. Funny, we didn't have brothers before. Is that some kind of medieval werewolf world talk for male trout sharers?

BrianD 07-09-2005 01:03 AM

Quote:

Don't even joke about this. If I found out that this is the reason for the big long discussion today, I would hunt down Peregrine and choke him with his socks.

weinstein7 07-09-2005 07:35 AM

Well, if you ARE both doctors, then you're both wildly incompetent, since nobody has been saved so far.

Unless NEITHER of you are doctors, and you just happen to know that the real doctor has long since been eaten....(have I said too much as an observer? Talking out of my ass anyway.)

BrianD 07-09-2005 11:11 AM

I'm going to try very hard to stay out of this thread today (since I'd like to have a bit of a life on this fine Saturday), but it may be tough since this is like electric crack. I did want to throw out a few things for the group though.

I would urge all of the other villagers to read through all of SirFozzie's posts regarding what he claims to be his role as a doctor. Pay attention to how he describes his role, and pay attention to what he claims were his actions. Combing those two things, you should see some pretty big inconsistencies, or some very poor decisions. I could point out these inconsistencies and poor decisions, but since I am on the defense, I think they will have a greater impact if the other villagers see them and point them out.

If nobody else brings these questions to light, I will bring them out tomorrow. The questions should show everyone that SirFozzie isn't to be trusted, but I'm going to trust my fellow villagers to see them for themselves.

Keep in mind that SirFozzie called me a liar when I revealed my role, and everyone seemed to believe him. Starting with that assumption, it is easy to look past my arguments and believe everything else SirFozzie said. If you strip away that assumption, I think you will see the inconsistencies and poor decisions which prove that he is not on the side of the villagers.

And once again, I'll point out tomorrow all of the details that don't come out today to prove that I'm not just fishing for someone else to do my defense.

Fouts 07-09-2005 01:59 PM

I hear what you are saying Brian, but what about the dreams? SirFozzie posted first about the exact same dreams I had. The dreams makes him a villager, which earns him a place in the circle of trust. Myself, Fonzie, Tigercat and SirFozzie. Everyone else I'm not sure about.

When SirFozzie first caught you in the "lie", you were shifting blame to KWhit and not SirFozzie. I found that strange, but then you turned your focus back on SirFozzie, as expected.

KWhit has been awfully quiet lately. I suspect he has some secret role that he isn't filling us in on, but is not associated with Brian.

Not sure why Jeff doesn't tell us his role. If Brian is the last wolf, the game is done. He stays on the suspect list with KWhit until he reveals.

jeff061 07-09-2005 02:10 PM

The largest inconsistency is you not having the dreams, which is the damning evidence. The Doctor would have as a villager.

And why should there be an expectation to reveal your role? More harm comes out of that than good, I would hope no villager would want to sketch up a diagram for the bad guys unless they have a damn good reason. Not to mention if I wanted to I could just make one up (non existing, unlike Doctor ;)), and none would be the wiser. So what's the point?

Quote:

If Brian is the last wolf, the game is done

Correct, that's what I am hoping for, that doesn't change anything though. I'm preparing for another day, since, whether it comes or not, that is the only situation that will require it.

Tigercat 07-09-2005 02:22 PM

I think you guys could be making a mistake deciding based on the dreams. Decide either way on the doctors, but I would seriously reconsider deciding based soley on the dreams.

jeff061 07-09-2005 02:39 PM

It takes to many stretches and what ifs to make a point for Brians innocence. Besides, it seems pretty obvious to me that at the very least all villagers, regaurdless of their alignment, got the dreams.

Oh yeah, as far as the brothers, I thought the same thing, but Fonzie was cleared for the same reason you were.

Tigercat 07-09-2005 03:03 PM

Jeff then you are certain any baddies left but BrianD are villagers because of the dream? Again I think assuming something like that at this point is a mistake. I'm not worried about BrianD so much, it appears that bed has been made for better or worse. I am worried about next round if/when BrianD wasn't the last important baddie and therefore the game doesn't end. Who will yall go after? The knights because they didn't dream? Yea that will be great. Some of you guys scare the bejesus out of me.

jeff061 07-09-2005 03:06 PM

Yes, unless I don't see something else when I go back(ie: someone lying bout the dream), the knights. This game isn't random, rules are set. One of the rules that I am pretty certain about is all villagers get the dreams that Taz makes.

If a lynched "Knight" doesn't end the game, I'd probably look at Kwit, and everyone will probably be looking at Kwit and I.

Somewhere along the line you need to grasp onto something or nothing will get done. You can't just discount everything because a doubt exists, or nothing would ever make sense. There is doubt in everything.

BrianD 07-09-2005 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fouts
I hear what you are saying Brian, but what about the dreams? SirFozzie posted first about the exact same dreams I had. The dreams makes him a villager, which earns him a place in the circle of trust. Myself, Fonzie, Tigercat and SirFozzie. Everyone else I'm not sure about.

When SirFozzie first caught you in the "lie", you were shifting blame to KWhit and not SirFozzie. I found that strange, but then you turned your focus back on SirFozzie, as expected.

KWhit has been awfully quiet lately. I suspect he has some secret role that he isn't filling us in on, but is not associated with Brian.

Not sure why Jeff doesn't tell us his role. If Brian is the last wolf, the game is done. He stays on the suspect list with KWhit until he reveals.

Actually, if you look at the votes, I've still got my vote on KWhit. I was attacking SirFozzie because I don't think he is on the side of the villagers, but I do think he is a villager. I think he is probably a sorcerer protecting KWhit. He is a villager getting the villager dreams, but he isn't working for the good of the villagers. Review what he claims were his doctor actions. Why did he do the things he did, and why didn't he do the things he should have done? This should show why he isn't on the good side.

What good does bringing all this stuff up do for him? By the initial description, floods generally last a week or slightly less. I believe this means 6 days. We are in day 4 which means we have to get through night 4 and night 5. The paths should be clear on day 6 and everybody can get to safety. We have two nights to survive, or more importantly, KWhit has two nights to survive and have he and SirFozzie win. If you incorrectly kill me today, SirFozzie is going to look pretty bad when another villager is eaten. Lynching him tomorrow still doesn't prevent his win when KWhit runs free. Likewise, if people turn on SirFozzie and another villager gets eaten tomorrow, everyone will jump on me. KWhit/SirFozzie still wins. The smart way to go is to lynch KWhit tonight and rejoice when no villagers die overnight. If that doesn't happen, lynch me tomorrow.

Again, pay attention to SirFozzie's "doctor" posts. Pay close attention. His actions show that he isn't working on the side of the villagers, which means his attack of me and his calling me a liar isn't working on the side of the villagers. He is leading everyone to a bad place, and everyone is following.

Fouts 07-09-2005 04:28 PM

Good post Brian, but then I read one of your older posts regarding the dreams. Since your dreams are different than ours, you are not one of my faction.

Quote:

I told you I didn't get a dream about you. I got dreams, but they were abstract pointing me toward the fact that others in the world would help me to know who to protect. That is why I latched on to Lathum's pronouncement. That is also why I protected you on the night that Lathum commented that if he got eaten, it would be by a wolf and not a Tiger. I took that comment to mean that you were someone worth protecting, and I thought the evil-doers might pick up on that as well.

Fouts 07-09-2005 04:31 PM

Also, while reading old posts I found it interesting that Desnudo voting for the wrong person caused Airhog to get hung. Interesting.

BrianD 07-09-2005 04:32 PM

Quote:

Good post Brian, but then I read one of your older posts regarding the dreams. Since your dreams are different than ours, you are not one of my faction.

I've never said they were the same. I explained how they were different, and I explained how I used them to perform my doctor duties. I'm glad you want back to read past posts, but now do the same for SirFozzie. Do his actions make sense if he is trying to help the villagers?

Fouts 07-09-2005 04:33 PM

Couple that with NTNDeacon having a sword with his body and the ghosts being controlled by someone, where does that put our "knights"?

BrianD 07-09-2005 04:33 PM

dola

I'm totally violating my decision to stay away from the electric crack today. :(

Fouts 07-09-2005 05:15 PM

Ok after rereading the entire thread, I believe Desnudo and Swaggs are knights. Brian never changed his vote from Taz even after Taz outted himself (maybe he was away, who knows?). I think everyone has a role and this is how I have them setup in my mind.

Fouts/Fonzie - Brothers
SirFozzie - Doctor
BrianD - Wolf
Desnudo/Swaggs - Knights
Tiger - villager (gotta have some role, bodyguard?)
Jeff - Duke
KWhit - Ghostmaster

The last 3 are up for debate.

SirFozzie 07-09-2005 05:35 PM

Quote:

Ok after rereading the entire thread, I believe Desnudo and Swaggs are knights. Brian never changed his vote from Taz even after Taz outted himself (maybe he was away, who knows?). I think everyone has a role and this is how I have them setup in my mind.

Fouts/Fonzie - Brothers
SirFozzie - Doctor
BrianD - Wolf
Desnudo/Swaggs - Knights
Tiger - villager (gotta have some role, bodyguard?)
Jeff - Duke
KWhit - Ghostmaster

The last 3 are up for debate.

I don't think Tiger is the bodyguard. That's all I have to say about that. Fits though with what I've read earlier.

Tigercat 07-09-2005 05:45 PM

Again, it doesn't matter too much what yall think of my villager role as long as yall realize i am on the side of good. But I assure yall I am just the regular villager. Hell I was the ordinary villager last game too. It appears I am being type casted. Frankly, I wish I had at least a little role like doctor or bodyguard, being alone(at least the brothers can talk with each other) without a purpose but survival sucks a little. Ah well.

Jeff as the duke is interesting, as is Kwhit as the ghostmaster. Does that mean we are sure the Duke and Ghostmaster are "villagers"? I guess the Duke as a villager makes sense, but i am not sure about the ghostmaster. Even if good it would seem like the ghostmaster would be a strange enough role to be from outside the villager group, perhaps one of the knights or a baddie. Perhaps Kwhit is the bodyguard? Any other villager roles unaccounted for? Perhaps we have a cursed running around and hopefully not a cultist.

Fouts 07-09-2005 06:09 PM

Somebody explain this situation, because figuring out ntndeacon's role is directly related to whether Desnudo/Swaggs are telling the truth.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntndeacon
Unless the knights are able to protect us!

And then that night;

Quote:

In a cottage, ntndeacon is lying dead, ripped apart by what appear to be long claws. He fought back, though, as a bloodied sword was found close to his cold hands. The people of River's Edge murmur, upset at this latest killing.

Why does he have a sword, and why are the people of River's Edge upset at this killing??

Hmmm.

Fouts 07-09-2005 06:12 PM

And this from the game setup;

Quote:

The only hopeful sign for the village is that there are rumors that men loyal to the King have come to the town in secret, knights sent to protect the town and investigate what is happening.

I'm now suspicious of Desnudo/Swaggs, because if ntndeacon is a knight, Desnudo/Swaggs are not. What are they?

Tigercat 07-09-2005 06:21 PM

The instructions given in this game specifically said the roles would not be given out in death, isn't it too obvious to put the sword in the hands of someone that was a knight?

Airhog 07-09-2005 06:24 PM

My soul will not rest in peace until the evil has been banquished

Tigercat 07-09-2005 06:31 PM

Is that Airhog's way of telling us he is under his own control and not voting for the "Knights" meant something? Or perhaps him saying that is a ploy and the ghosts can even be told what to say? For now, based on Airhog not voteing on the "knights," I believe them. But if there is still a game past BrianD's lynching there are lots of people to consider. Hell just about everyone but the brothers for me.

Tigercat 07-09-2005 06:33 PM

Dola, did any of you guys see if Airhog was browsing the thread before he posted?

Airhog 07-09-2005 06:34 PM

Im a ghost I dont need to browse the thread before posting :P

Fouts 07-09-2005 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peregrine
The whole role revelation thing was something I struggled with. However, I decided to go with a more secretive approach and see how it goes. There is at least one person who can see the roles of the dead, however whether they are willing to reveal them, or reveal them truthfully, is something they will have to decide.

This is an important post by Peregrine. It infers that he is giving us clues, and also tells us that somebody can see the roles of the dead. If only we had that guy with us, I would really like to know ntndeacons role.

Tigercat 07-09-2005 06:38 PM

I don't see anything that says anything about giving us clues at death, and I still contend that even if there is a clue a sword in the hand of a knight seems a little obvious. More like a big neon sign than a clue. But I had forgotten about the character who can see the roles of the dead. Is that person with us? If they are perhaps Kwhit or Jeff? That could be a minor power Jeff was talking about?

Fouts 07-09-2005 06:42 PM

Yes, I'm just thinking about after we string up Brian. If the game doesn't end, where do we go from there?

SirFozzie 07-09-2005 06:44 PM

if we knew who was who amongst the dead, then we'd have a good shot. I do think the controller of ghosts knows what the roles are.. after all.. if he can make them speak, he knows what they are.

Peregrine's description makes me wonder if we could trust the ghost-controller though..

SirFozzie 07-09-2005 06:44 PM

Quote:

if we knew who was who amongst the dead, then we'd have a good shot. I do think the controller of ghosts knows what the roles are.. after all.. if he can make them speak, he knows what they are.

Peregrine's description makes me wonder if we could trust the ghost-controller though..

Waiiiiiiit one second.

Dark Magicians in area. Ghost Controllers.

Could it mean a NECROMANCER?

ntndeacon 07-09-2005 06:51 PM

I love reading this thread. and pass the ghostpipe!

:rattles chains:

wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooowooooooooooooo!

Eaglesfan27 07-09-2005 06:58 PM

I love reading this thread as well. It is really hard to bite my tongue and not give any clues from what I know and think.

BrianD 07-09-2005 07:00 PM

Quote:

Brian never changed his vote from Taz even after Taz outted himself (maybe he was away, who knows?).

I already explained being away when Taz outted himself.

BrianD 07-09-2005 07:01 PM

Quote:

Yes, I'm just thinking about after we string up Brian. If the game doesn't end, where do we go from there?

You are going to have to be thinking about this, because it is the situation you are putting yourselves in.

TazFTW 07-09-2005 07:02 PM

BrianD - 8 (SirFozzie, jeff061, TazFTW, Desnudo, KWhit, Fouts, Airhog, Tigercat)
Swaggs - 5 (Barkeep49, Lathum, Eaglesfan27, kingfc22, ntndeacon)
KWhit - 1 (BrianD)

non voters - Qwikshot, Fonzie, Swaggs

jeff061 07-09-2005 07:02 PM

I think the person who can see the roles of the dead is no longer alive. I haven't really seen anyone speaking about the dead with anything but speculation for several days now.

Fouts 07-09-2005 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TazFTW
BrianD - 8 (SirFozzie, jeff061, TazFTW, Desnudo, KWhit, Fouts, Airhog, Tigercat)
Swaggs - 5 (Barkeep49, Lathum, Eaglesfan27, kingfc22, ntndeacon)
KWhit - 1 (BrianD)

non voters - Qwikshot, Fonzie, Swaggs

Why aren't all the ghosts voting the same way? Really confusing.

jeff061 07-09-2005 07:07 PM

That block was all voting around the same time, seems to be the work of the ghost master.

Airhog's been going kind of nutty, but I'd trust him more than the block.

BrianD 07-09-2005 07:08 PM

Quote:

Why aren't all the ghosts voting the same way? Really confusing.

I'm guessing different ghosts have different agendas. They might still be trying to achieve their victory conditions, or going after those that went after them, or just voting randomly.

KWhit 07-09-2005 07:54 PM

Okay... There has been much speculation regarding my role, and the truth is that I do indeed have one. But it is a totally neutral villager role that does not kill anyone unless I am lynched or in some other way killed. Let me repeat that. I AM NOT DANGEROUS TO ANYONE UNTIL SOMEBODY TRIES TO KILL ME.

Sorry for yelling, but I want to make sure I'm heard.

:)

I had the dreams (I think I proved that), and I am no threat to anyone at all.

Tigercat 07-09-2005 07:55 PM

Quote:

Waiiiiiiit one second.

Dark Magicians in area. Ghost Controllers.

Could it mean a NECROMANCER?

Woa, you mean in a raising dead kind of way? That would be pretty cool. We haven't seen anyone come back from the dead though, unless its a protection type power. I am really starting to lean towards two baddies left though. One is a magician who can control the ghosts and the other is a werewolf. Unless they are the same person, which seems like it would be a bit much? Where that leaves voting I don't know, but I will stick with my BrianD vote for now. And I just thought of something, suppose everyone is a villager but BrianD, the werewolf, and that magician. Would the game end with the werewolf dieing? Or with the magician in our mist would it continue? If the magician left can only control ghosts and can't kill, what would be his motive, simply to try and lynch an innocent?

KWhit 07-09-2005 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KWhit
Okay... There has been much speculation regarding my role, and the truth is that I do indeed have one. But it is a totally neutral villager role that does not kill anyone unless I am lynched or in some other way killed. Let me repeat that. I AM NOT DANGEROUS TO ANYONE UNTIL SOMEBODY TRIES TO KILL ME.

And I am NOT the ghostmaster. I have no control over those bitches.

Tigercat 07-09-2005 07:59 PM

And speculating on the back story and the dreams and the possibility of a magician, couldn't a magician recieving the dream be explained because a magician is magical, whereas the knights are just knights and aren't from the village? Just a random though.

Edit: killing the dola and adding, I am not sure we can trust Airhog's vote if we can't trust the block, it may be in the ghost controllers interest to make airhog seem independent....

SirFozzie 07-09-2005 08:00 PM

Quote:

Woa, you mean in a raising dead kind of way? That would be pretty cool. We haven't seen anyone come back from the dead though, unless its a protection type power.

No, I mean a Necromancer that can control/animate the ghosts..

Fouts 07-09-2005 08:10 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peregrine
Obviously I am not revealing the specifics of any role, suffice it to say every character will have a role, however some are passive abilities and some are active.

Ok, Peregrine says we all have a role. KWhit as the Duke or something similar. What are Tiger and Jeff?

Fouts 07-09-2005 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airhog

I think this is a clue. A knight would have said "vanquished".

BrianD 07-09-2005 08:30 PM

Quote:

That is convenient. Wait until there are some questions about the claims of SirFozzie and then come out with a threat against everyone if he gets killed. If he is telling the truth and we lynch him, he'd probably kill me and you guys would still have me dead. If he isn't telling the truth, the game will probably end.

I'm a little disappointed that nobody seem so be discussing SirFozzie's doctor claims. It seems like people aren't even trying to have an open mind. You'll eventually realize your mistake...

SirFozzie 07-09-2005 08:45 PM

Quote:

That is convenient. Wait until there are some questions about the claims of SirFozzie and then come out with a threat against everyone if he gets killed. If he is telling the truth and we lynch him, he'd probably kill me and you guys would still have me dead. If he isn't telling the truth, the game will probably end.

I'm a little disappointed that nobody seem so be discussing SirFozzie's doctor claims. It seems like people aren't even trying to have an open mind. You'll eventually realize your mistake...

The only one who has questions about my claims is you. :D

kingfc22 07-09-2005 09:06 PM

UNVOTE SWAGGS

VOTE SIRFOZZIE

SirFozzie 07-09-2005 09:07 PM

and here comes the whiplash ghosts again.. it's like the tides.. :D

BrianD 07-09-2005 09:12 PM

Quote:

The only one who has questions about my claims is you. :D

That is what scares me. People are following you blindly, and they don't see the edge of the cliff coming.

Lathum 07-09-2005 09:13 PM

UNVOTE SWAGGS

VOTE SIRFOZZIE

Eaglesfan27 07-09-2005 09:14 PM

Unvote Swaggs

Vote SirFozzie.

SirFozzie 07-09-2005 09:29 PM

Hmm.. Could we have a Witness in this game? Looking in V saw it play a major role there too.

That's ANOTHER role we could have, amongst those who haven't declared a role yet.

Fonzie 07-09-2005 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airhog

You will never rid the world of HornsManiac. Never!

Fonzie 07-09-2005 09:52 PM

Dola-

The only thing I'm certain of at this point is that the extra day of deliberation has resulted in lies of even greater complexity.

Well done, gentlemen.

Fouts 07-09-2005 10:25 PM

Well, the ghostmaster is doing his thing. I wonder if we are outnumbered?

Fonzie 07-09-2005 10:37 PM

Quote:

Well, the ghostmaster is doing his thing. I wonder if we are outnumbered?

I don't think so. It doesn't seem that enough of the ghosts are under his direct control to do that.

Anyways, I just re-read something that SirFozzie posted that has me very convinced that he is in fact a villager. I won't say what it is as doing so would border on meta-gaming, but it is enough to get me off my fence and vote for BrianD.

Barkeep49 07-09-2005 10:46 PM

Unvote Swaggs
Vote SirFozzie

Fonzie 07-09-2005 10:50 PM

Quote:

So you're saying you're The Hunter then, correct?

SirFozzie 07-09-2005 11:00 PM

Then who was the one who stabbed the guy earlier? The Brutal Wolf?

Tigercat 07-09-2005 11:03 PM

Quote:

Then who was the one who stabbed the guy earlier? The Brutal Wolf?

Interesting thought.

BrianD 07-09-2005 11:03 PM

Looks like I will have to bring out all the points tomorrow to show why SirFozzie isn't a doctor on the side of the villagers. I was really hoping that other villagers would see the inconsistencies and point them out, but it looks like nobody even bothered to look. Sadly I think SirFozzie has got everyone so completely believing his lies that nobody is even looking to make sure their assumptions are correct. SirFozzie, you've played your mind games well. I guess you deserve a win.