Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Werewolf X: Warring Families And A Madman. (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=41227)

Qwikshot 08-04-2005 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
That is an odd answer. If you kill all of the mobsters, the game is over. You win! But, the serial killer wins as well. That seems like a hollow victory.

There are only two reasons I'm stuck on GWB right now.

1) I saw him receiving a bribe.

2) Right now, it looks like him or me. If my life wasn't in mortal peril I'd be willing to switch assuming there was good info that would lead to us throwing another bad guy down the well.

I gave you a chance to recind your vote, vote for Wednesday then, if you believe I'm good, and I'll unvote your death.

Eaglesfan27 08-04-2005 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qwikshot
I gave you a chance to recind your vote, vote for Wednesday then, if you believe I'm good, and I'll unvote your death.

There is one problem with that plan. It still leaves me tied 4-4 with GWB to go into the well. I don't like that very much.

Blade6119 08-04-2005 07:30 PM

5-5 is how it will end unless someone switches...DONT LET QWIK DO THIS...and if the serial killer is listening, take qwik tonight...save yourself trouble later

Qwikshot 08-04-2005 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade6119
5-5 is how it will end unless someone switches...DONT LET QWIK DO THIS...and if the serial killer is listening, take qwik tonight...save yourself trouble later

I should drop you in the well... :mad:

Blade6119 08-04-2005 07:32 PM

Quote:

I should drop you in the well... :mad:

Why not just shoot me tonight, to use your word, mobby :p

Qwikshot 08-04-2005 07:32 PM

Unvote Eagle
Vote Wednesday

Blade6119 08-04-2005 07:32 PM

note, i have nothing personal against any of my targets...qwik always votes me first, but god if everyone else doesnt also

Qwikshot 08-04-2005 07:33 PM

Quote:

Why not just shoot me tonight, to use your word, mobby :p

You aren't worth killing. :D

Eaglesfan27 08-04-2005 07:33 PM

By the way, I know who the officer is that can protect people. However, I've avoided outing him because I'm hoping he'll protect me as I'm able to help catch the serial killer.

If it will make you believe me, I'll reveal who that is as well.

Qwikshot 08-04-2005 07:33 PM

Quote:

note, i have nothing personal against any of my targets...qwik always votes me first, but god if everyone else doesnt also

You /were/ bad in the other game y'know.

Blade6119 08-04-2005 07:33 PM

henry, i see you reading...lets hear what you have to say, since your one of the few qwik hasnt accused yet

Qwikshot 08-04-2005 07:34 PM

Quote:

By the way, I know who the officer is that can protect people. However, I've avoided outing him because I'm hoping he'll protect me as I'm able to help catch the serial killer.

If it will make you believe me, I'll reveal who that is as well.

Don't you dare do that...

Blade6119 08-04-2005 07:34 PM

Quote:

You /were/ bad in the other game y'know.

Not until the third round when i was set up to be framed...did that stop you the first few rounds...nope

Blade6119 08-04-2005 07:35 PM

Quote:

Don't you dare do that...

Why not, george already claims it to be you...lol, lets find out what else this game can throw my way

kingfc22 08-04-2005 07:36 PM

Where is Mr. W and why is he voting with Quik and George if they are accusing him of being a mobster?

Qwikshot 08-04-2005 07:36 PM

Quote:

Not until the third round when i was set up to be framed...did that stop you the first few rounds...nope

New game, new rules...besides other people voted for your death. Just like a magistrate to hold a grudge (or should I say, vendetta) :eek: :D

Qwikshot 08-04-2005 07:36 PM

Quote:

Why not, george already claims it to be you...lol, lets find out what else this game can throw my way

I'm your father.

Blade6119 08-04-2005 07:37 PM

Quote:

New game, new rules...besides other people voted for your death. Just like a magistrate to hold a grudge (or should I say, vendetta) :eek: :D

Oh, i know...thats why i said everyone else does too..lol, i told you i dont hold grudges...i trusted you fully on AE since i knew he was evil too pre-death...i trusted you fully till you went loudmouth(which you didnt do before when you were good) and started to contradict yourself

Eaglesfan27 08-04-2005 07:38 PM

Qwik, I appreciate you switching from me, but I'm not going to switch to Mr. Wednesday just to make it 4-4 of me vs GWB to go down the well. I just don't see any advantage to that. If my life wasn't on the brink and you told me that GWB told had told you about Mr. Wed more than one game day ago (i.e. before he was converted) than I would be likely to switch to Mr. Wednesday.

Blade6119 08-04-2005 07:38 PM

Quote:

I'm your father.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

lol, i always did like you even if you tried to kill me in all 3 warewolf games ive played...always respected your mind...just dont trust it this time around

Qwikshot 08-04-2005 07:39 PM

Quote:

Oh, i know...thats why i said everyone else does too..lol, i told you i dont hold grudges...i trusted you fully on AE since i knew he was evil too pre-death...i trusted you fully till you went loudmouth(which you didnt do before when you were good) and started to contradict yourself

But I haven't gone back on anything I've said...I know Wednesday to be bad, and I know that GWB is a cop and that if Eagles knows this (because lieutenants can spy and find out who the police are) then he must be mafia...

Poli 08-04-2005 07:40 PM

I'm curious as to the vote count.

kingfc22 08-04-2005 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
I'm curious as to the vote count.

Another dead mobster pokes his nose into the game. All we need is KWhit to show up and we have a trifecta.

Eaglesfan27 08-04-2005 07:42 PM

Quote:

But I haven't gone back on anything I've said...I know Wednesday to be bad, and I know that GWB is a cop and that if Eagles knows this (because lieutenants can spy and find out who the police are) then he must be mafia...

Or I'm a psychic like I said I was. I wish I was allowed to PM you. If I could, I'd tell you who the officer was so that you might believe me.

Blade6119 08-04-2005 07:43 PM

Quote:

But I haven't gone back on anything I've said...

Quote:

But I'm not the cop, I'm a thief, I break into homes...found some nice stuff in there.

Quote:

Maybe I am the cop...but mob lieutenants can find out who cops are...so you just fingered a cop, then you just might be a mobster?

I cant get over that...thats my biggest reason right now...i just can't get past those two bottom quotes.....
:( :( :( :( :( :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Qwikshot 08-04-2005 07:43 PM

Quote:

Qwik, I appreciate you switching from me, but I'm not going to switch to Mr. Wednesday just to make it 4-4 of me vs GWB to go down the well. I just don't see any advantage to that. If my life wasn't on the brink and you told me that GWB told had told you about Mr. Wed more than one game day ago (i.e. before he was converted) than I would be likely to switch to Mr. Wednesday.

The only problem with your logic is, that if GWB is tainted, then he knows who the cop is who can protect people, so even if you kill GWB, the cop who can protect people will have a hit put out on him, because GWB knows who that is, and because I know who that is. So in effect, the mob would know who all the police are.

My protection is the cop who can protect people, if he is exposed, all is lost.

I want Wednesday dead tonight, I'll investigate GWB tonight, and since that is the family that I'm investigating, he'll turn up as part of them, then I will agree to your logic and we'll all throw him down the well.

But I'm leaning that I'll find him clean, and then you'll be the one taking a long big drink.

henry296 08-04-2005 07:47 PM

That's a lot to take in at once. I really think that safest vote is for Mr. Wednesday. However, if I switch my vote, that probably seals GWB's fate. However, I believe him more than EaglesFan. Qwik hasn't lead us astray yet so with GWB and Qwik accusing Mr. W that seems to be the best bet. If we can get some more votes for Mr. W, I'll switch otherwise I am going to stay with EaglesFan27.

Mr. Wednesday 08-04-2005 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingfc22
The only reason votes are not towards GWB is because the others seem to believe you. You said it yourself, I'm not a member of the mob. Blade is not a member of the mob. Kevin is not a member of the mob. Eagles just revealed his role. 4 non-mob members voting towards GWB.

If there was bribery going on last night, what makes you so sure Kevin is not a member of the mob?

Qwikshot 08-04-2005 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday
If there was bribery going on last night, what makes you so sure Kevin is not a member of the mob?

Probably means he's the serial killer.

Mr. Wednesday 08-04-2005 07:48 PM

Quote:

Why not, the serial killer is counted as a villager. I'm not going to out him so that YOU and your mafia buddies can kill him tonight.

He's protecting himself tonight, he killed last night.

I was pretty sure that Superman=#54 was the serial killer, but you're making a comeback in my book.

Mr. Wednesday 08-04-2005 07:50 PM

Quote:

Did you investigate him before last night? He was bribed last night. Perhaps, he was bribed after you viewed him. I also saw the serial killer butcher Mr. Bug last night but I couldn't quite make out his face. If I'm alive when he next strikes, hopefully, I'll be able to view his face.

Wonder why you were out and about last night... maybe participating in the bribe, and that's why you know so much about it?

Neon_Chaos 08-04-2005 07:50 PM

less than 10 minutes. I have the count:

GWB: 5
Eaglesfan: 4
Mr. Wednesday: 1

Blade6119 08-04-2005 07:50 PM

Quote:

Where is Mr. W and why is he voting with Quik and George if they are accusing him of being a mobster?

Wednesday, want to respond to this?? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Qwikshot 08-04-2005 07:51 PM

vote Eaglesfan
unvote Wednesday

This sucks....

Neon_Chaos 08-04-2005 07:51 PM

...prepping random number generator...

Blade6119 08-04-2005 07:51 PM

Quote:

But I'm not the cop, I'm a thief, I break into homes...found some nice stuff in there.

Quote:

Maybe I am the cop...but mob lieutenants can find out who cops are...so you just fingered a cop, then you just might be a mobster?

Quote:

I cant get over that...thats my biggest reason right now...i just can't get past those two bottom quotes.....
:( :( :( :( :( :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

QWIK, PLEASE RESOND TO THIS COMMENT

Eaglesfan27 08-04-2005 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by henry296
That's a lot to take in at once. I really think that safest vote is for Mr. Wednesday. However, if I switch my vote, that probably seals GWB's fate. However, I believe him more than EaglesFan. Qwik hasn't lead us astray yet so with GWB and Qwik accusing Mr. W that seems to be the best bet. If we can get some more votes for Mr. W, I'll switch otherwise I am going to stay with EaglesFan27.

That is the problem. I'd switch to Mr. W as well if there were more votes for him and less for me, but time is running out.

Qwikshot 08-04-2005 07:52 PM

Quote:

QWIK, PLEASE RESOND TO THIS COMMENT

Why, you don't believe what I say anyway, what is going to give me credibility to you...

I refuse to jump through hoops for you...murder who you want.

kingfc22 08-04-2005 07:53 PM

Mr. W. Why are you voting with Quik and George. That makes no sense at all. They want you dead!!!

Eaglesfan27 08-04-2005 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos
...prepping random number generator...

A tie is going to be decided by a random number generator? Yuck. I was wondering how it would be handled since that wasn't mentioned in the rules.

Qwikshot 08-04-2005 07:54 PM

Quote:

Mr. W. Why are you voting with Quik and George. That makes no sense at all. They want you dead!!!

You want the cop killed?

Mr. Wednesday 08-04-2005 07:54 PM

Quote:

Where is Mr. W

Out playing soccer, I'm back now.

MrBug708 08-04-2005 07:54 PM

So....tempted...to...comment...GRRRRRRRRRR

It's fun watching though ;)

kingfc22 08-04-2005 07:55 PM

Quote:

You want the cop killed?

A bribed cop. Yes.

A normal cop. No.

Thought we went over this already.

Qwikshot 08-04-2005 07:56 PM

Quote:

A bribed cop. Yes.

A normal cop. No.

Thought we went over this already.

How do you know he's bribed...you are going to take that big a risk?

You can't pull him out of the well, if you are wrong...

Eaglesfan27 08-04-2005 07:57 PM

Quote:

How do you know he's bribed...you are going to take that big a risk?

You can't pull him out of the well, if you are wrong...

He is a bribed cop. I'm sure that the officer is going to be killed tonight, so I might as well reveal it.

Neon_Chaos 08-04-2005 07:57 PM

Quote:

A tie is going to be decided by a random number generator? Yuck. I was wondering how it would be handled since that wasn't mentioned in the rules.

Well, actually, no. :D Just scaring you guys. There IS a precedent rule set for ties, I just didn't disclose the info.

Qwikshot 08-04-2005 07:58 PM

Quote:

He is a bribed cop. I'm sure that the officer is going to be killed tonight, so I might as well reveal it.

I still can't vote for him, not without proof. Sorry sticking to my guns on that one.

Poli 08-04-2005 07:58 PM

I get the tiebreaker.

Eaglesfan27 08-04-2005 07:59 PM

I know almost everyone's roles except for 3. One of them is the serial killer. In any case, GWB has been bribed. Schmidty is the officer.

There, I hope I've proved myself. I know most of the roles.