Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   WW CXLIX SPAWN IV - GAME OVER (Post 3845) (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=84272)

Julio Riddols 06-19-2012 01:19 PM

Anyway, gonna put the pot roast on and get some rest for my shift tonight. Wouldn't mind a gun, by the way. Just slide it under my pillow, I'll be in the bunk.

Autumn 06-19-2012 01:28 PM

Wow.

Autumn 06-19-2012 01:29 PM

So should we scrap the water mission? Sounds like we don't have room for anything more.

JAG 06-19-2012 01:29 PM

Uh, wow. Do we really need that much crystlium? We need 20 for take off and I need 4 for each slave pen I slaughter if we ever do that, and as far as I can recall, there was nothing else that requires the stuff. Unless something else comes up not in the rules that requires it, it doesn't seem like we need more than 28-40 tops.

Autumn 06-19-2012 01:31 PM

Maybe we can keep the scientist back on the water mission, just send zinto and the slaves, and have them fill one warehouse with water? We could keep one full of crystilium, seal that baby up, and one full of water?

hoopsguy 06-19-2012 01:31 PM

Great result on Chyst-stuff. Should buy some minor trust for members of that group, along with a healthy respect for the power of random.org to work for good every once in a great while.

Sending in duties PM to BK now.

JAG 06-19-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 2673589)
Maybe we can keep the scientist back on the water mission, just send zinto and the slaves, and have them fill one warehouse with water? We could keep one full of crystilium, seal that baby up, and one full of water?

Only problem with that is we already allocated (or planned to allocate) the slaves to do conversion work. We could have Schmidty do the conversion work instead of two of the slaves I suppose, though I was thinking the main benefit of pulling Schmidty off the water mission would be to have him study with Abe during the day.

JAG 06-19-2012 01:37 PM

As long as Britrock is a sharing kind of guy.

Barkeep49 06-19-2012 01:40 PM

In his normal take charge way, Hoops oversees work to be done at Warehouse 3 and the Officers' Offices.

Julio Riddols 06-19-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoopsguy (Post 2673590)
Great result on Chyst-stuff. Should buy some minor trust for members of that group, along with a healthy respect for the power of random.org to work for good every once in a great while.

Sending in duties PM to BK now.

INCREDIBLY weird that you would mention random.org when earlier I had considered just casting a random vote, so I went there and 4 was the number that came up. Not weird in a suspicious way, just a neat coincidence.

Autumn 06-19-2012 01:43 PM

That's a good idea, JAG. Have Schmidty go help Abe. Zinto and the salves should be good enough on water (or we could scrap that mission and have Zinto do something else).

Barkeep, can we specifiy how we want to handle storage of water and crystal, which we want to keep, and how much?

Barkeep49 06-19-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 2673606)
That's a good idea, JAG. Have Schmidty go help Abe. Zinto and the salves should be good enough on water (or we could scrap that mission and have Zinto do something else).

Barkeep, can we specifiy how we want to handle storage of water and crystal, which we want to keep, and how much?

As long as there is at least 20 Crystlium I will let the Galley Master do it for 1 AP

Autumn 06-19-2012 01:44 PM

Maybe we should just scrap the water mission, JAG. We don't expose Zinto to spawnifying, and we have the mission plan in our pocket in case we lose water later, or convert the water facility.

Julio Riddols 06-19-2012 01:45 PM

I'd say scrapping water seems like a fine idea for now, as long as we keep a 1 day supply in here I think we can handle things. The fence is still up and running, so we could get some more conversion work in if that would help.

Julio Riddols 06-19-2012 01:49 PM

And I can handle that, but that would also mean I can't guard the water tonight. I question whether we want to dump 4 units of crystlium and just make sure we have a days supply of water on hand, or I guess I can clear a whole warehouse strictly for water usage.

My opinion is that leaving things as they are for now would be a better idea rather than risking our facilities tonight, but whatever the bosses want, I'll handle it. Although I repeat I would love a gun if I am going to be guarding things tonight.

Abe Sargent 06-19-2012 01:49 PM

What about exploring instead?

Zinto 06-19-2012 01:50 PM

I was going to ask the same thing. Does it make sense for me to go get water right now or do you guys have a need for me to do anything else?

Julio Riddols 06-19-2012 01:50 PM

I can handle the rearranging, that is.

Autumn 06-19-2012 01:50 PM

Well it seems we have 16 water right now, 64 Crystlium. If the baddies damage our water plant tonight, we'd have a small shortage. Though if Julio is protecting it that isn't a super threat. Especially since we could run two water missions tomorrow.

However, we could have Julio spend his action point to allow us to go on a water run and increase that to 40/40. That would give us two days reserve and plenty of Crystlium.

Abe Sargent 06-19-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 2673617)
Well it seems we have 16 water right now, 64 Crystlium. If the baddies damage our water plant tonight, we'd have a small shortage. Though if Julio is protecting it that isn't a super threat. Especially since we could run two water missions tomorrow.

However, we could have Julio spend his action point to allow us to go on a water run and increase that to 40/40. That would give us two days reserve and plenty of Crystlium.

I wouldn't want to go aboivoe 20 water at th eexpense of ore. We don't have a machine that makes us ore, we do have one for water. One day's supply for water and we can gt more is where I'd want to be, idelaly, with a 60/20 split

Julio Riddols 06-19-2012 01:52 PM

I think if I protect the water building and we don't need to send anyone on any more away missions, we'll be in good shape. If we keep the observation tower manned and keep guards at enough posts, we hopefully won't need to worry about the water situation.

JAG 06-19-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 2673609)
Maybe we should just scrap the water mission, JAG. We don't expose Zinto to spawnifying, and we have the mission plan in our pocket in case we lose water later, or convert the water facility.

That seems fine to me if you want, though I don't know that we have a task for Zinto in that case. It might be better to go forward with the water mission to get a decent supply of it (40-60 units) and scrap some of the crystlium.

I just realized we don't have to have a full 5 people go with Zinto, so he can take 3 slaves and Schmidty can assist Abe today, Julio can use his order to sort out the storage supplies as BK just mentioned, and I can do the conversion work, with the rest of our plans remaining the same.

Julio Riddols 06-19-2012 01:54 PM

That was if something does happen, our security guy will know who did what.

Zinto 06-19-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe Sargent (Post 2673620)
I wouldn't want to go aboivoe 20 water at th eexpense of ore. We don't have a machine that makes us ore, we do have one for water. One day's supply for water and we can gt more is where I'd want to be, idelaly, with a 60/20 split

If we are looking for a 60/20 split then it is not worth the use of AP to try and get four more units of water. We will probably be alright with the water we have if Julio is going to be guarding our water tonight.

Julio Riddols 06-19-2012 01:56 PM

Just make sure to tell Danny to drop me a gun if I am to be watching the water facility tonight.

Julio Riddols 06-19-2012 01:58 PM

Also, we should definitely save some crystlium to kill the slaves off before we take off, because they won't be anything but dead weight at that point.

Autumn 06-19-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julio Riddols (Post 2673621)
I think if I protect the water building and we don't need to send anyone on any more away missions, we'll be in good shape. If we keep the observation tower manned and keep guards at enough posts, we hopefully won't need to worry about the water situation.

Julio, the problem is at some point we have to convert our water facility to the ship, and live on reserved water for the rest of the game. So we will need a large supply eventually.

Julio Riddols 06-19-2012 02:00 PM

Wouldn't we convert it last?

JAG 06-19-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 2673632)
Julio, the problem is at some point we have to convert our water facility to the ship, and live on reserved water for the rest of the game. So we will need a large supply eventually.

I think we can use the water facility on the ship once we lift off, we just need some to cover time periods when we convert it pre-lift off and if it ever gets damaged.

Now I'm wondering about scrapping the mission though. The spawn may not want to leave us in a position where we have a small water shortage (5 units) because if any of those 5 people don't get dehydrated, we'll know them for spawn. There's also the matter that in a few days 15 units may not be a shortage at all.

Julio Riddols 06-19-2012 02:09 PM

I think the last 2 things we should convert, in order, would the the sleeping quarters and their power facility, and then the water and its power facility. Once we get this baby in the air, we can focus on catching up on sleep and killing off any stowaways.

Autumn 06-19-2012 02:11 PM

I agree the sleeping quarters needs to be nearly last. But given that we can stock up on water, I don't know that we'll save it for last.

Autumn 06-19-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe Sargent (Post 2673614)
What about exploring instead?

Exploration missions have to be planned, unfortunately.

Autumn 06-19-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 2673634)
I think we can use the water facility on the ship once we lift off, we just need some to cover time periods when we convert it pre-lift off and if it ever gets damaged.

Ah, another point I missed. Okay, that makes it much safer to just have a couple days reserves. One day to hopefully complete the two conversions, another day in case we miss it. Or just keep a water mission in our pocket, and have a day's reserves.

Chief Rum 06-19-2012 02:15 PM

I think we should convert the water mission into an exploratory mission.

Autumn 06-19-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 2673634)
Now I'm wondering about scrapping the mission though. The spawn may not want to leave us in a position where we have a small water shortage (5 units) because if any of those 5 people don't get dehydrated, we'll know them for spawn. There's also the matter that in a few days 15 units may not be a shortage at all.

I agree it's not a likely target. It will be protected, and at best they'll dehydrate a handful of people. I'm sure there are juicier things to hit than that.

Chief Rum 06-19-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 2673641)

Oh well...

Abe Sargent 06-19-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 2673641)

AH,, gotcha - missed that

Julio Riddols 06-19-2012 02:18 PM

What do we need, 20 units of crystlium to kill off all the slaves?

We could do one more water mission tomorrow, hopefully use that to fill our water to 40, and call it good at that point..

I could then spend my point tomorrow to rearrange things after the team gets back with their water, and instead of sending them out today we can use the extra manpower to do more converting.

I think a consensus on what to convert when would be a good idea to come up with, then we can do what we need to to stick as closely to that plan as possible.

saldana 06-19-2012 02:19 PM

I think if we don't need to send anyone else off ship, we should keep as many people on board as possible

Julio Riddols 06-19-2012 02:19 PM

I think its best we discuss it now when there is the greatest chance that everyone involved in the discussion is spawn free.

Julio Riddols 06-19-2012 02:20 PM

Less conflict of interest that way.

PackerFanatic 06-19-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saldana (Post 2673648)
I think if we don't need to send anyone else off ship, we should keep as many people on board as possible

Very valuable point. If we can get everything we need right away, we have less of a chance of introducing more baddies into the picture.

JAG 06-19-2012 02:23 PM

The thing is, Simbo already checked in and is doing work, not supervising people, so we're not going to be able to get any extra conversion work in. We'll save Schmidty from getting exhausted by having him train Abe during the day instead of at night is the best that will come from this.

JAG 06-19-2012 02:24 PM

Other than not exposing an extra 5 people and slaves to potential mutation of course, that's the real best thing to come from scrapping the mission.

JAG 06-19-2012 02:26 PM

So ok, water mission scrapped. Zinto, maybe you take the slot that was being reserved for me/Julio doing conversion work, Julio guards water, and I fill in as needed. That seems like a good way to spread ourselves out.

Autumn 06-19-2012 02:26 PM

Yeah, I don't think we can get any extra conversion done. But it's still worth staying home probably.

Autumn 06-19-2012 02:27 PM

JAG, Julio can't guard the water during the day.

Autumn 06-19-2012 02:29 PM

Miner team - led by Autumn c
Shiggles c
Mauboy c
Britrock c
1 slave c

Warehouse 3 team
Hoopsguy supervising c
Autumn
Zinto

Simbo Klice working c

Darth Vilus supervising c
6 slaves

Officer Offices team
Hoopsguy supervising
Dubb
PackerFanatic

CrimsonFox supervising
6 slaves
Chubby supervising
4 slaves

Security HQ
Chief Rum c

Distributing Weapons
Danny

Trainer Training
Abe Sargent c
Schmidty

Assigning workers
LoneStarGirl

Investigating
Saldana

Those with a c have already completed the work.

CrimsonFox 06-19-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 2673309)
Well now you can see why I was suggesting everyone not post their night actions. I didn't realize our statuses would be public. I wanted to sneak in some extra planning on night 1 and have it done to give us more flexibility down the pike. But I thought it would be bad if the Spawn knew who was exhausted. But now they know.

Good news is we have more plans ready!

how could you not? We've been saying they would be public. The other games they were public. This makes no sense.

JAG 06-19-2012 02:31 PM

So let me throw this out as an idea. What do we think about assigning an additional person as trainer? It seems like it could be useful to allow us to flexibly rearrange ourselves as needed twice as quickly as if we only had Abe (or if he is killed or mutated or is a starting spawn). I may have an action point free to do this depending on who does / doesn't show up, or we could have LSG do that if we think it's better than having a medic.

CrimsonFox 06-19-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barkeep49 (Post 2673321)
Ok maybe I shouldn't be writing this, but there is no background mechanic in place here. So if you all decided to become dehydrated you would indeed learn who the Spawn were. Of course the catch is that if you didn't get water the following day all the humans die and the Spawn win. Of course to become dehydrated the Water Plant would have to be broken (something the Survivors can't do) and there would have to be no water in reserves. If there's water available people will drink it.

This plan sounds brilliant! DESTROY THE WATER SUPPLY! Then we'll die and out the spawn doing so!

LoneStarGirl 06-19-2012 02:35 PM

Ok the away teams are back. JAG you want me to covert somebody to medic? I'd prefer not Simbo as he might be lynched today.

Vote schmidty

Let's see if he'll start playing

Autumn 06-19-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2673665)
how could you not? We've been saying they would be public. The other games they were public. This makes no sense.

Because I didn't play or read any of the other games. And I didn't hear anyone suggest the fact until last night when Hoops did.

JAG 06-19-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 2673661)
JAG, Julio can't guard the water during the day.

Oh, I missed that, thanks.

Autumn 06-19-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 2673666)
So let me throw this out as an idea. What do we think about assigning an additional person as trainer? It seems like it could be useful to allow us to flexibly rearrange ourselves as needed twice as quickly as if we only had Abe (or if he is killed or mutated or is a starting spawn). I may have an action point free to do this depending on who does / doesn't show up, or we could have LSG do that if we think it's better than having a medic.

A trainer is good but I worry about the amount of time the training takes out of us, using up a potentially useful person. I suppose we could spare another miner given how our mining went. But that's some conversion cycles we'll be losing.

Barkeep49 06-19-2012 02:40 PM

As though leading the Away team isn't a enough for one day Autumn heads down to Warehouse 3, while PackerFanatic goes to the Officers Offices for some conversion work.

Julio Riddols 06-19-2012 02:41 PM

My proposed order of operations, even though I am not calling the shots:

Assuming we have 40 water backing us up:

1. Warehouse 3 (7 cycles)
2. Officer Offices (7 cycles)
--
3. Armory (4)
4. Brig (4)
5. Power Facility 5 (5)
--
6. Sci Lab (2)
7. Med Facilities (4)
8. Security HQ (2)
9. Power Facility 2 (5)
--
10. Water Plant (7)
11. Power Facility 1 (5)
--
12. Power Facility 4 (5)
13. Warehouse 5 (7)

We use 20 water from the warehouse to get through the day unscathed.
--
14. Crew Quarters (10) Going without water for a day to help weed out spawn.

Then we GTFO, hopefully with some added info as to who are spawn and who are not. We can get un-dehydrated when we get back on the ship.

This may be a flawed view of it, but this leaves everything requiring less work as time goes on, to try and compensate for any loss of workers. It also allows us to get on the ship with some added info once we get dehydrated on that last day.

CrimsonFox 06-19-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barkeep49 (Post 2673344)
People can't share beds. As to how that will play out with partially converted rooms, you'll have to partially convert them to find out :).

I think Abe and Brit are too sexy for your rules. And definitely too sexy for their bunkbeds...

Julio Riddols 06-19-2012 02:44 PM

Ah, I forgot warehouse 4 it appears.

Julio Riddols 06-19-2012 02:45 PM

Maybe we can cram that in somewhere right before we kill off the slaves. Or do we even need to kill off slaves?

Chief Rum 06-19-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julio Riddols (Post 2673678)
My proposed order of operations, even though I am not calling the shots:

Assuming we have 40 water backing us up:

--
3. Armory (4)
4. Brig (4)
5. Power Facility 5 (5)
--
6. Sci Lab (2)
7. Med Facilities (4)
8. Security HQ (2)
9. Power Facility 2 (5)
--
10. Water Plant (7)
11. Power Facility 1 (5)
--
12. Power Facility 4 (5)
13. Warehouse 5 (7)

We use 20 water from the warehouse to get through the day unscathed.
--
14. Crew Quarters (10) Going without water for a day to help weed out spawn.

Then we GTFO, hopefully with some added info as to who are spawn and who are not. We can get un-dehydrated when we get back on the ship.

This may be a flawed view of it, but this leaves everything requiring less work as time goes on, to try and compensate for any loss of workers. It also allows us to get on the ship with some added info once we get dehydrated on that last day.

If we convert the armory and brig before security HQ, those modules will be unavailable to us until we complete security HQ. We should convert security HQ ahead of time, as we confirmed with BK that a converted security HQ will still allow us to use the unconverted brig and armory.

JAG 06-19-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 2673675)
A trainer is good but I worry about the amount of time the training takes out of us, using up a potentially useful person. I suppose we could spare another miner given how our mining went. But that's some conversion cycles we'll be losing.

Well, my other thought is maybe we need to start working nights to get conversion done more quickly. If everything goes according to plan, we'll have 28/65 done after two days, not even half what we need to lift off and that's only the required stuff, not even the nice to have stuff. We're going to start losing people soon and we'll likely have additional problems to deal with as the days go on including damaged areas to repair, spawn that won't go along with their work, etc... It already feels to me like we need to pick up the pace.

PackerFanatic 06-19-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julio Riddols (Post 2673682)
Maybe we can cram that in somewhere right before we kill off the slaves. Or do we even need to kill off slaves?

We don't HAVE to, but the Spawn could use them against us by damaging the slave pens and potentially causing them to riot - which I can't imagine would be good for our well-being.

Julio Riddols 06-19-2012 02:52 PM

Actually after re-reading, we don't need to convert any of them. If we make sure everyone gets dehydrated the day before we get on the ship, we shouldn't need any of them anyway, I would say.

Julio Riddols 06-19-2012 02:53 PM

That is, regarding the Brig, Security HQ, and Armory.

Julio Riddols 06-19-2012 02:54 PM

Oh, hell.. and the same goes for the medical facilities and science lab.

CrimsonFox 06-19-2012 02:55 PM

Has chubby sent in orders to supervise slaves yet? If not we won't complete this.

CrimsonFox 06-19-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiggles (Post 2673451)
*starts whistling again* grabs his mining gear and sits in the corner waiting for a lead officer. So i'll just zone out here until we leave eh?............. *eyes glaze over* ;-)

ah dwarf mining songs :)

hoopsguy 06-19-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julio Riddols (Post 2673603)
INCREDIBLY weird that you would mention random.org when earlier I had considered just casting a random vote, so I went there and 4 was the number that came up. Not weird in a suspicious way, just a neat coincidence.

A bunch of WW mods use that site to generate dice rolls when the ruleset calls for it.

Chubby 06-19-2012 02:56 PM

i slept last night, I assumed (correctly) somebody would be in the security hq meaning I didn't have to guard the slave pens. Will have to decide for tonight later but am glad with our results so far. Im down with voting for the people that haven't shown up yet

Chubby 06-19-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2673692)
Has chubby sent in orders to supervise slaves yet? If not we won't complete this.

I can, where am i going?

Autumn 06-19-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 2673663)
Miner team
led by Autumn c
Shiggles c
Mauboy c
Britrock c
1 slave c

Warehouse 3 team
Hoopsguy supervising c
Autumn c
Zinto

Simbo Klice working c

Darth Vilus supervising c
6 slaves

Officer Offices team
Hoopsguy supervising c
Dubb
PackerFanatic c

CrimsonFox supervising
6 slaves
Chubby supervising
4 slaves

Security HQ
Chief Rum c

Distributing Weapons
Danny

Trainer Training
Abe Sargent c
Schmidty

Assigning workers
LoneStarGirl

Investigating
Saldana

Those with a c have already completed the work.

Quoted for the current page. Chubby, please supervise 4 slaves to work wtih CF on converting the Officers' Offices.

Chubby 06-19-2012 03:09 PM

done

CrimsonFox 06-19-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chubby (Post 2673716)
done

The beer's on me. This IS supervising time after all.

Autumn 06-19-2012 03:15 PM

CF, have you submitted your orders?

Autumn 06-19-2012 03:16 PM

By my reocrds we are still waiting for:

Dubb
Zinto
CF
Schmidty
Danny
LonestarGirl
Saldana

Also, we need a lot more votes if we're going to lynch somebody.

Schmidty 06-19-2012 03:16 PM

Crap!!

I have no excuse. I simply forgot I was playing. Looks really daunting to catch up.

CrimsonFox 06-19-2012 03:18 PM

We can save you the trouble if you'd rather not do all that reading :)

CrimsonFox 06-19-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 2673722)
CF, have you submitted your orders?

yop

Julio Riddols 06-19-2012 03:19 PM

Revised after re-reading what needs to be converted for us to lift off:

--
3. Power Facility 5 (5)
4. Power Facility 2 (5) (Good day for extra water mission/exploration)
--
5. Water Plant (assuming we have enough water in the warehouse to last 1 day) (7)
6. Power Facility 1 (5)
--
7. Crew Quarters (10)
--
8. Power Facility 3 (5)
9. Power Facility 4 (5)

Schmidty 06-19-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2673725)
We can save you the trouble if you'd rather not do all that reading :)

That sounds ominous, but I'd take any help I can get right now.... :)

Autumn 06-19-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2673727)
yop

Did it go through in thread? I didn't have that noted down. Or did you submit recently?

Zinto 06-19-2012 03:29 PM

Wait am I still going on a water mission? Or am I doing something else?

Autumn 06-19-2012 03:38 PM

Zinto, you should help convert Warehouse 3 under Hoopsguy's supervision.

CrimsonFox 06-19-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 2673737)
Did it go through in thread? I didn't have that noted down. Or did you submit recently?

bk hasn't posted it yet. I sent it maybe a half hour ago.

CrimsonFox 06-19-2012 03:41 PM

hate to do this to an engineer but I have bad vibes.

VOTE SIMBO

CrimsonFox 06-19-2012 03:42 PM

Schimdty is a good choice too. Altho it is typical Schmidty to not be around so who knows. So I"ll go with Simbo for now.

Couple other people I suspect.

Julio Riddols 06-19-2012 03:44 PM

HEY DANNY CAN I HAVE A GUN?

Danny 06-19-2012 03:46 PM

last night i protected the water plant

Julio Riddols 06-19-2012 03:49 PM

Ok, but can I have a gun?

Barkeep49 06-19-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoopsguy (Post 2673695)
A bunch of WW mods use that site to generate dice rolls when the ruleset calls for it.

I keep 5 tabs open just for this game and that is one of them, along with my master spreadsheet, the rules, the thread, and my PMs.

Barkeep49 06-19-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2673748)
bk hasn't posted it yet. I sent it maybe a half hour ago.

Catching up on stuff now. Was watching Euro 2012 and then dealing with a work emergency.

Barkeep49 06-19-2012 04:05 PM

First Crimson and then Chubby take slaves to do work, on the Officers Offices.

mauchow 06-19-2012 04:06 PM

Where do I need to go today? Warehouse 3?

vote schmidty

Not sure I can vote simbo based on my awesome I mean awful fake reveal.

LoneStarGirl 06-19-2012 04:14 PM

Julio seems a little too eager about getting a gun

JAG 06-19-2012 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 2673756)
last night i protected the water plant

Quote:

Given the work that has to be done it is a surprisingly quiet night from the Engineering crew with only, CrimsonFox burning the midnight oil as he works in Building A.

There is a bit more activity in Building D, where Autumn is spotted in his office and Abe is seen inside the Scientists’ Lab. Chief Rum and dubb can both be observed in the Crew Quarters in the same general area.

Over inside Building B, meanwhile, the more observant would have seen PackerFanatic.

I'm not saying you're lying (yet), but it's interesting that your name is the only one not mentioned in the N1 write-up, yet you did something to end up exhausted. I wouldn't think you'd bring attention to yourself in this way if you were spawn, but unless there's a rule that people guarding buildings don't show up in the public work report, we have something unexplained here.

JAG 06-19-2012 04:27 PM

The only one not mentioned among people who did something overnight that is, a lot of names from sleeping people.

Julio Riddols 06-19-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl (Post 2673779)
Julio seems a little too eager about getting a gun

Well, if I'm gonna be putting my ass on the line to protect stuff, I want a gun. Danny hasn't been around much, so I am trying to get his attention.

Chubby 06-19-2012 04:34 PM

vote count?

Barkeep49 06-19-2012 04:40 PM

Danny did indeed protect the Water Plant. It was ommitted from my narrative.