Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   LXXVII Spawn III: Game Over (See Post 4507) (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=66244)

KWhit 07-17-2008 12:28 PM

Work's very busy today, so I haven't had a lot of time for analysis. I hope to be able to do some in later in the day, but we'll see.

PurdueBrad 07-17-2008 12:29 PM

Talking about secret roles, let's go over this one more time for me:

Myself- Absolute trust with Jackal and someone
KWhit- Absolute trust with Alan T.
Danny- Spawn-Aware
Claphamsa- Claims absolute trust
JEHeinz- Claims light sleeper IIRC
Saldana-
Schmidty- emphatic

Sorry Saldana, I'm sure you've said several times, I just can't remember.

IF we're looking for an original spawn, than it cannot be the following: Me, Danny (no counter-reveal buys him some cred. here), KWhit or Schmidty. That leaves Saldana (pending his secret role), Claph (whether or not we believe him), and JEHeinz.

jeheinz72 07-17-2008 12:57 PM

PB, saldana claimed light sleeper.

I either don't have a secret role, or it just hasn't been triggered (like Gut Feeling)

jeheinz72 07-17-2008 12:58 PM

So we don't know who clap had an AT with? And you know for sure you have a 3rd member of the trust PB but you don't know who it is?

jeheinz72 07-17-2008 12:58 PM

I ask because it seemed that the AT came in pairs, Alan/KWhit, Jackal/PB

claphamsa 07-17-2008 01:06 PM

the pm is pretty clear that it is not pairs

claphamsa 07-17-2008 01:06 PM

and those pairs you list are just specualtion

jeheinz72 07-17-2008 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by claphamsa (Post 1783098)
and those pairs you list are just specualtion

Well, one half of each has died and confirmed good. So I'm inclined to believe that they were indeed in an AT with the people they listed. Whether or not it was more than 2 people, I just don't know.

PurdueBrad 07-17-2008 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeheinz72 (Post 1783091)
So we don't know who clap had an AT with? And you know for sure you have a 3rd member of the trust PB but you don't know who it is?

From my PM I am very sure that there was a third person from my AT.

jeheinz72 07-17-2008 01:25 PM

And are you sure that 3rd person is alive?

PurdueBrad 07-17-2008 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurdueBrad (Post 1783068)
Talking about secret roles, let's go over this one more time for me:

Myself- Absolute trust with Jackal and someone
KWhit- Absolute trust with Alan T.
Danny- Spawn-Aware
Claphamsa- Claims absolute trust
JEHeinz- uncertain, possibly gut instinct
Saldana- Claims light sleeper
Schmidty- emphatic

Corrected.

Alright, I'm going to take a chance here:

vote Claphamsa

PurdueBrad 07-17-2008 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeheinz72 (Post 1783116)
And are you sure that 3rd person is alive?

No, not at all. I have received no notification about anyone's status, even Jackal's. From what I garnered via the rules and BK, I only have a chance of being notified if the person becomes Spawn/spawnling.

jeheinz72 07-17-2008 01:34 PM

That assuages the fear a bit.

Do you think clap is/was that 3rd person in the trust, at some point? Or do you think that was MV?

claphamsa 07-17-2008 01:35 PM

Im not sure either of them is alive... I am however sure that they did not get converted :)

PurdueBrad 07-17-2008 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeheinz72 (Post 1783121)
That assuages the fear a bit.

Do you think clap is/was that 3rd person in the trust, at some point? Or do you think that was MV?

I think MV was it but I'm not 100%. I don't really have any other reason than to say that MV was still a private when I got my notification and Claph was not.

KWhit 07-17-2008 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurdueBrad (Post 1783130)
I think MV was it but I'm not 100%. I don't really have any other reason than to say that MV was still a private when I got my notification and Claph was not.

I am also confused by this.

Clap was not a private at the time, but I'm assuming it couldn't be MV because he was an empath (and BK says you can't have 2 secret roles).

Danny 07-17-2008 02:45 PM

Hmmm, I will say this again at least referring to last night. BK made sure to mention the people sleeping around me while working last night. I'm assuming this means that my scan was not just for Clap, but split amongst him and everyone sleeping in that location as well. Still I did work with Clap alone once and once with him during the day.

Danny 07-17-2008 02:48 PM

I'm curious about something, if Clap was an engineer at the time the At emails were out, then it's possible that in Jackal's info about being with a private and an engineer that the engineer could have been Claphamsa and not PurdueBrad. I'm not accusing him of anything at this point, but if Clap comes up clean then I think it's a possibility.

claphamsa 07-17-2008 02:50 PM

who didnt sleep?

Danny 07-17-2008 02:50 PM

Also, I think from here on out, every player should be sleeping every night except for Kwhit who can do whatever he wants.

claphamsa 07-17-2008 02:51 PM

schmitdy wasnt asleep.................................

claphamsa 07-17-2008 02:51 PM

we got any kinda vote count?

Danny 07-17-2008 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by claphamsa (Post 1783192)
who didnt sleep?

Just you and I. There's still a good chance the spawn can make a kill without becoming exausted, but there is a chance he could be caught from that.

Danny 07-17-2008 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by claphamsa (Post 1783195)
schmitdy wasnt asleep.................................

He was, BK made a mistake. I personally have Schmidty pretty high up on my trust list even though he is determined to vote for me.

claphamsa 07-17-2008 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 1783198)
Just you and I. There's still a good chance the spawn can make a kill without becoming exausted, but there is a chance he could be caught from that.

oh yeah :)

Danny 07-17-2008 03:18 PM

Kwit, your messages about AT did it specifically say what groups you had an AT with? If so, which ones? Also, do you know if there was a 3rd person involved?

KWhit 07-17-2008 03:19 PM

It was very clear that ONE person on the command staff was part of the AT. And that was all.

It appears that AlanT and I were part of a 2 person AT and the other guys had a 3 person AT.

claphamsa 07-17-2008 03:20 PM

tthats possible....

KWhit 07-17-2008 03:21 PM

I think we need to go with a percentage play today.

Vote Saldana

He could be a starting spawn or have been infected off-ship, but either way, he hasn't been cleared at all and he is statistically the most likely spawn of anyone in the whole game - dead or alive.

Danny 07-17-2008 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KWhit (Post 1783226)
It was very clear that ONE person on the command staff was part of the AT. And that was all.

It appears that AlanT and I were part of a 2 person AT and the other guys had a 3 person AT.

Did we confirm who was what job when they got those PM's about the AT trust thing?

If both PB and Clap was an engineer then I think it's likely one of then would be a spawn unless BK was going off everyone's original role.

At this point I feel like my list of suspects is Saldana, Clap and then PB only if Clap was clean.

BK, if you can answer, the PM's about who was in your AT, was that based on starting roles are roles the players had at the time of the message?

PurdueBrad 07-17-2008 03:31 PM

I hadn't considered the no dual role comment. You're right, Vaughn couldn't have been it. Claphamsa, then I'm guessing here that you have the be the private it was referring to.

My order has changed now to Saldana, Schmidty, and then Heinz (that is in order btw).

unvote Claphamsa

vote Saldana

PurdueBrad 07-17-2008 03:33 PM

Also, one word of warning, if we still have a spawn after this lynch, I would expect them to kill Claphamsa (assuming he's good) to cast the doubt on me. That may sound like paranoid talk but it is what it is. The one thing I would point out in my defense is that my PMs matched Jackals and mine were revealed well before his. But at this point, I understand all suspicion.

Barkeep49 07-17-2008 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 1783236)
Did we confirm who was what job when they got those PM's about the AT trust thing?

If both PB and Clap was an engineer then I think it's likely one of then would be a spawn unless BK was going off everyone's original role.

At this point I feel like my list of suspects is Saldana, Clap and then PB only if Clap was clean.

BK, if you can answer, the PM's about who was in your AT, was that based on starting roles are roles the players had at the time of the message?

If people have questions about PMs I'm happy to discuss that with them privately. However, I won't discuss PMs here which might or might not exist. Players are, after all, allowed to lie.

Danny 07-17-2008 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurdueBrad (Post 1783246)
I hadn't considered the no dual role comment. You're right, Vaughn couldn't have been it. Claphamsa, then I'm guessing here that you have the be the private it was referring to.

My order has changed now to Saldana, Schmidty, and then Heinz (that is in order btw).

unvote Claphamsa

vote Saldana

Purdue, can you PM Barkeep the question I asked him and tell us what he replied with?

Danny 07-17-2008 03:41 PM

Unless some more proof for anyone is revealed, I am sticking with my Saldana vote for today. It sucks Saldana, but I have to go with the percentages unless there is some really solid evidence for someone.

Danny 07-17-2008 03:45 PM

PB, also just to be clear again, can you recap how it lead into being AT, each day what was the info you got?

PurdueBrad 07-17-2008 03:46 PM

Yeah, give me a sec and I'll also send BK a PM and post answer when received.

PurdueBrad 07-17-2008 03:49 PM

PM times/info:

7/9- unusual feelings about the crew. Not sure what they mean but feel they are good
7/10- Previous day's feelings intensify. They are about Privates and Med. Staff
7/11- Absolute trust in all bold

Nothing since. PMing BK now.

Danny 07-17-2008 03:52 PM

So Night 2 is when it was reported what jobs each person had. I'm going to go check and see who was where at that point.

Danny 07-17-2008 03:55 PM

Night 2 Clap was an engineer, Jackal a medic and you an engineer as well. Assuming your PM comes back with the response I think it will, it's reasonable that the AT was you. Jackyl and Clap since the only two remaining privates at the time of night two both could not have been AT.

Danny 07-17-2008 03:57 PM

List of Day 1 starting privates

Privates

Claphamsa
Marc Vaughn (empath)
Chubby (spawn)
bulletsponge (didn't know his role, was not AT)

From this list, Clap is the only one who could have been AT. Like I said, assuming PB's private message comes back the way I think it will, I'm starting to feel really good about PB and Clap.

Danny 07-17-2008 03:59 PM

From the rules

Absolute Trust- If anyone in an Absolute Trust group has left the group (by becoming Spawnling or Spawn), the other group members will be informed of it.

There is no if's ands or buts about it, if someone was converted from AT the others would know, this further rules out Chubby as any possibility. The AT has to be Jackyl, PB and Clap.

PurdueBrad 07-17-2008 04:01 PM

I got BK's response and basically it says that the PMs would let me know but they are night actions whereas his posts reflect day actions.

Danny 07-17-2008 04:02 PM

My trust list now is

Kwhit
PurdueBrad
Clap
jeheinz
Schmidty
Saldana

I know Clap is a popular choice, but I would advice not lynching him as if you believe PurdueBrad to be good, Clap HAS TO BE GOOD.

Danny 07-17-2008 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurdueBrad (Post 1783288)
I got BK's response and basically it says that the PMs would let me know but they are night actions whereas his posts reflect day actions.

Hmm? This doesn't make it as clear as I was hoping

Schmidty 07-17-2008 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KWhit (Post 1783231)
I think we need to go with a percentage play today.

Vote Saldana

He could be a starting spawn or have been infected off-ship, but either way, he hasn't been cleared at all and he is statistically the most likely spawn of anyone in the whole game - dead or alive.

I trust you. I hope this isn't wrong.

Unvote Danny

Vote saldana

Schmidty 07-17-2008 04:26 PM

Dola.

If saldana isn't a Spawn, please at least listen to my gut feeling about Danny. I know I don't have anything other than a slight chance that he could be bad, but......I just can't shake this feeling.

Danny 07-17-2008 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schmidty (Post 1783304)
Dola.

If saldana isn't a Spawn, please at least listen to my gut feeling about Danny. I know I don't have anything other than a slight chance that he could be bad, but......I just can't shake this feeling.

I'm starting to feel really good about our choice today, but in the event Saldanya isn't bad, tomorrow will likel be you vs me although I have the opposite gut feeling about you, I get the feeling you are good.

claphamsa 07-17-2008 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 1783290)
My trust list now is

Kwhit
PurdueBrad
Clap
jeheinz
Schmidty
Saldana

I know Clap is a popular choice, but I would advice not lynching him as if you believe PurdueBrad to be good, Clap HAS TO BE GOOD.

im popular!!!!

Danny 07-17-2008 04:43 PM

Yeah and it pains me to defend you :jawdrop: