Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Werewolf CLXVI - The Drenai Saga (GAME OVER - VILLAGE WINS!) (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=90050)

The Jackal 03-09-2015 02:18 PM

Vote Count:

2 - Suicane75 - Grover (96), Raven (108)
2 - Grover - timmae (88), Suicane75 (123)
2 - britrock88 - Narcizo (76), path12 (134)
2 - Raven - Chief Rum (101), fontisian (145)
1 - GoldenEagle - Zinto (80)
1 - saldana - JAG (81)
1 - Zinto - EagleFan (82)
1 - timmae - cheekimonk (112)
1 - JAG - britrock88 (128)

britrock88 03-09-2015 02:18 PM

But guyyyyyyyys...

Didn't I mention that I'm the seer and that timmae's a wolf? :D

unvote JAG
vote timmae

Narcizo 03-09-2015 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by britrock88 (Post 3008298)
Yeah... I wouldn't call that a good play in an ordinary context, GE. It was just one that was crazy enough to work. :)


Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenEagle (Post 3008301)
And Narcizo fell for it hard!

THERE IS NO WAY HE IS A WOLF!! :lol:


Only if it was a move designed to sacrifice Brit to save DanG. Because I was going to be voting Brit until he or I died. It was the only wolfy thing I could pick up on all game. And then others could decide that DanG was a wolf.

Of course the multiple killings flying left, right and centre made it all redundant.

britrock88 03-09-2015 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narcizo (Post 3008358)
Only if it was a move designed to sacrifice Brit to save DanG. Because I was going to be voting Brit until he or I died. It was the only wolfy thing I could pick up on all game. And then others could decide that DanG was a wolf.

Of course the multiple killings flying left, right and centre made it all redundant.


True. And I was willing to draw heat in that situation to hopefully draw a negative scan. And Thomkal had my back at the time (poor guy).

Narcizo 03-09-2015 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerSimpson98 (Post 3008324)
Roger that - thanks. Totally blows it has to be done but I am going to wait and just punish the poor bastard who doesn't post or check in by the time I vote :)


Seriously I don't think we want to risk voting no-shows on day one when there's a mega village role out there. Trust the GM to replace no-shows. People who check in but don't post anything, on the other hand....

fontisian 03-09-2015 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by path12 (Post 3008351)
Hi font! Been awhile.

Hey Path. How's life?

path12 03-09-2015 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 3008369)
Hey Path. How's life?


I truly enjoy everything about getting older except for that pesky thing of one's body turning slowly to bleargh. So....pretty good!

Zinto 03-09-2015 02:39 PM

I won't be voting for anyone who is playing in their second or first game today. I will wait until your third game before I drop the day one lynch vote on you.

EagleFan 03-09-2015 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 3008345)
I didn't physically do it, but the whole "murder all the medics" was absolutely my plan. :)


The irony wasn't lost when you got caught in an accident. :)

EagleFan 03-09-2015 03:50 PM

unvote Zinto

Someone is taking the lead with 3 votes soon, just not sure who.

EagleFan 03-09-2015 03:52 PM

vote Raven

EagleFan 03-09-2015 03:53 PM

Consider this the post that tells why I voted for Raven but it's day one so pick your own reasons and fill in the blanks. :)

JAG 03-09-2015 03:57 PM

Unvote saldana
Vote GoldenEagle


No special reason, other than not wanting to stay on a candidate with 1 vote at this point.

JAG 03-09-2015 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by path12 (Post 3008375)
I truly enjoy everything about getting older except for that pesky thing of one's body turning slowly to bleargh. So....pretty good!


Truth.

EagleFan 03-09-2015 04:11 PM

Will be back on later. Took a break from work for a couple.

Narcizo 03-09-2015 04:25 PM

I've gotta go soon. For checking in, mocking me and then not voting I shall hit GoldenEagle with my voting stick. Seriously I think that kind of suggests unecessary care about where he's voting, which is fair enough most days but a bit untoward on day one. Of course there's about a zillion other things it could mean but then, the mocking me. Also, to move things along as I depart.

unvote Britrock
Vote GoldenEagle

Grover 03-09-2015 04:25 PM

Sticking with my vote, for better or worse. I've got my bowling league tonight so likely will not be back on (even if I'm forum lurking)

The Jackal 03-09-2015 04:38 PM

Vote Count:

3 - Raven - Chief Rum (101), fontisian (145), EagleFan (161)
3 - GoldenEagle - Zinto (80), JAG (163), Narcizo (166)
2 - Suicane75 - Grover (96), Raven (108)
2 - Grover - timmae (88), Suicane75 (123)
2 - timmae - cheekimonk (112), britrock88 (152)
1 - britrock88 - path12 (134)

timmae 03-09-2015 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by britrock88 (Post 3008354)
But guyyyyyyyys...

Didn't I mention that I'm the seer and that timmae's a wolf? :D

unvote JAG
vote timmae


Well... hello brit! A false seer claim is your reason?! Nice...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narcizo (Post 3008367)
Seriously I don't think we want to risk voting no-shows on day one when there's a mega village role out there. Trust the GM to replace no-shows. People who check in but don't post anything, on the other hand....


Very sound thinking... although I certainly want to hear more from everyone. I'll reread through the posts for tone and wolfiness and then adjust my vote. I'll be around tonight off and on.

britrock88 03-09-2015 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grover (Post 3008433)
Sticking with my vote, for better or worse. I've got my bowling league tonight so likely will not be back on (even if I'm forum lurking)


Sometimes, I wonder whether nightfalls are reasonable for people who know they're going AFK...

Grover 03-09-2015 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by britrock88 (Post 3008447)
Sometimes, I wonder whether nightfalls are reasonable for people who know they're going AFK...


I'll be lurking. I can update from my phone if I need to.

I'm expecting to only have to change my vote to save myself if it comes down to that.

britrock88 03-09-2015 04:49 PM

^ was post 100 since Jackal began D1. Hoping people will be around toward deadline so the game can truly get underway... :)

(I have curling, so I'll either go dark for the last few hours before deadline or hop on in the last hour.)

britrock88 03-09-2015 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grover (Post 3008448)
I'll be lurking. I can update from my phone if I need to.

I'm expecting to only have to change my vote to save myself if it comes down to that.


All good. :) Just tossing out an idea.

Chief Rum 03-09-2015 04:55 PM

UNVOTE RAVEN
VOTE SUICANE75


I voted Raven because I know him but I don't want a new player out so early. Since momentum is building on Raven, I figure I'll switch over to Suicane.

Chief Rum 03-09-2015 04:56 PM

BTW, I am working at my night job, without Internet access, after around 7 p.m. EST/4 p.m. PDT.

timmae 03-09-2015 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 3008422)
Unvote saldana
Vote GoldenEagle


No special reason, other than not wanting to stay on a candidate with 1 vote at this point.


unvote Grover
vote JAG


More than enough time to adjust these votes yet... don't want a runaway train of votes for no reason.

Suicane75 03-09-2015 05:23 PM

Unvote: Grover
Vote: GoldenEagle


Just self preservation since I don't know if I'll be around at deadline. Stop voting for me though, I'm a good guy. I'm a good guy dammit.

EagleFan 03-09-2015 05:59 PM

Unvote Raven

Vote Grover

JAG 03-09-2015 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmae (Post 3008444)
Very sound thinking... although I certainly want to hear more from everyone. I'll reread through the posts for tone and wolfiness and then adjust my vote. I'll be around tonight off and on.


Different people have different ideas about voting / not voting no-shows. There is a popular point of view that you don't vote them because they could have an important role and can't at least make a claim before you vote them out. My personal point of view is I am happy to vote those people out because they aren't being helpful by not being here by not having a record of posts / votes. It's also like saying youre here playing the game, so I will vote you out, but this other person who isn't playing won't get voted out.

HomerSimpson98 03-09-2015 06:06 PM

vote fontisian

Not comfortable with piling on anyone yet and wanted to go with someone who had no previous votes

JAG 03-09-2015 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmae (Post 3008460)
unvote Grover
vote JAG


More than enough time to adjust these votes yet... don't want a runaway train of votes for no reason.


Can you explain what you're talkkng about here? The vote was 3-2-2-2-1-1 (I think, having some trouble following unvotes), I added from my one vote candidate to another with one, making a 5th candidate with 2 or more votes. I don't see a runaway train of any sort.

timmae 03-09-2015 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 3008476)
Can you explain what you're talkkng about here? The vote was 3-2-2-2-1-1 (I think, having some trouble following unvotes), I added from my one vote candidate to another with one, making a 5th candidate with 2 or more votes. I don't see a runaway train of any sort.


Didn't see the updated vote count... my mistake for thinking it was the lynch leader.

timmae 03-09-2015 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmae (Post 3008477)
Didn't see the updated vote count... my mistake for thinking it was the lynch leader.


Well... narc and suicane jumped on so... I'll need to review this a bit more..

EagleFan 03-09-2015 06:18 PM

If Grover is a wolf I am looking in timmae's direction next. :)

EagleFan 03-09-2015 06:20 PM

Be back in a few. My wife just left the room WHILE talking to me. Have no idea where that conversation was headed. Have to go track her down on the other side of the house and hope I am not in trouble for something... not that I could ever be in trouble for something... :)

GoldenEagle 03-09-2015 06:30 PM

Heading out to s birthday dinner shortly, so need to vote soon. Anyone have an updated count?

JAG 03-09-2015 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleFan (Post 3008480)
If Grover is a wolf I am looking in timmae's direction next. :)


Not sure I get the connection. Not only did he vote Grover earlier (though admittedly he moved), rather than help him, he switched to a candidate with no votes (unless he missed that Brit switched off me).

JAG 03-09-2015 06:33 PM

Grover Raven font 1
timmae 2
suicane 3
GE 4

Is my quick count, not sure it's right though.

JAG 03-09-2015 06:35 PM

In case it's right:

Unvote GE
Vote font


Would like to give GE some options.

GoldenEagle 03-09-2015 06:35 PM

Vote suicane75

Obvious self preservation vote for now. Will check back in before leaving hopefully.

The Jackal 03-09-2015 06:39 PM

Vote Count:

4 - Suicane75 - Grover (96), Raven (108), Chief Rum (174), GoldenEagle (190)
3 - GoldenEagle - Zinto (80), Narcizo (166), Suicane75 (177)
2 - timmae - cheekimonk (112), britrock88 (152)
2 - fontisian - HomerSimpson98 (180), JAG (189)
1 - britrock88 - path12 (134)
1 - Raven - fontisian (145)
1 - JAG - timmae (176)
1 - Grover - EagleFan (178)

Raven 03-09-2015 06:42 PM


unvote Suicane75
vote fontisian

fontisian 03-09-2015 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenEagle (Post 3008487)
Vote suicane75

Obvious self preservation vote for now. Will check back in before leaving hopefully.

How exactly was that self-preservation?

Zinto 03-09-2015 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 3008490)
How exactly was that self-preservation?


I am pretty sure it is just a "I might not be back so I will put my vote on the next highest person" vote.

Zinto 03-09-2015 06:54 PM

I know I struggle with who I should vote for in those situations(Jag usually points it out when it doesn't make sense :))

timmae 03-09-2015 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EagleFan (Post 3008481)
Be back in a few. My wife just left the room WHILE talking to me. Have no idea where that conversation was headed. Have to go track her down on the other side of the house and hope I am not in trouble for something... not that I could ever be in trouble for something... :)


The real question we need to know... Is your wife more like Rowena or more like Old Woman?

cheekimonk 03-09-2015 06:58 PM

I like British Rock...

unvote timmae
vote britrock88

timmae 03-09-2015 07:04 PM

On my commute home soon... I will check in later this evening.

fontisian 03-09-2015 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zinto (Post 3008493)
I am pretty sure it is just a "I might not be back so I will put my vote on the next highest person" vote.

Is the concept of "let the person the question is addressed to answer first" that hard to understand?

Zinto 03-09-2015 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontisian (Post 3008500)
Is the concept of "let the person the question is addressed to answer first" that hard to understand?


To be fair GE said he might not be back. So I answered for him. Not really a big deal.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.