Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Werewolf 40,000: The Horus Heresy CHAOS DEFEATED; MUTANTS SURVIVE (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=52084)

st.cronin 08-30-2006 06:46 PM

lol

Greyroofoo 08-30-2006 06:47 PM

GOLDEN EAGLE STOP POSTING THE SAME TIME I DO!!!!!!

saldana 08-30-2006 06:54 PM

is it still a tie then?

Fouts 08-30-2006 06:54 PM

I expect blade to post a ton during the last hour.

saldana 08-30-2006 06:55 PM

dola, chief rum hasnt been here all day, and swaggs has left, so unless someone changes, we are at a tie

st.cronin 08-30-2006 07:13 PM

Fouts has the tie-breaker, right? So, as it stands, Blade will die.

kingfc22 08-30-2006 07:16 PM

Just got home from work. Trying to catch up right now.

Fouts 08-30-2006 07:27 PM

30 minutes until death time, somebody's gonna make a move...

Swaggs 08-30-2006 07:28 PM

I'm here... Sorry, got called away right after I posted that I was catching up before.

Just caught up and I am planning to vote. I'm trying to decide whether or not one of these guys is a better choice to vote for OR if I should just cast a throwaway vote and hope that Fouts makes a good decision in the tiebreaker.

Swaggs 08-30-2006 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st.cronin
Fouts has the tie-breaker, right? So, as it stands, Blade will die.

I thought it was tied now?

Anyone have any guidance for me. I feel a little out of it since I have been away most of the day and I hurried through about ten thousand Blade posts in the last 7 pages.

saldana 08-30-2006 07:31 PM

i see CR has joined us as well....anyone got any blood pressure pills i could borrow?

st.cronin 08-30-2006 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swaggs

Anyone have any guidance for me. I feel a little out of it since I have been away most of the day and I hurried through about ten thousand Blade posts in the last 7 pages.

I believe that Fouts has claimed he has the tiebreaker. His vote is on Blade, so if the vote stays tied, Blade dies.

GoldenEagle 08-30-2006 07:33 PM

Cast a vote for saldana. I am willing to put my head on the chopping block for Blade just like I was for RealDeal. I am not saying saldana is chaos but I know blade is not.

Fouts 08-30-2006 07:34 PM

Quote:

I believe that Fouts has claimed he has the tiebreaker. His vote is on Blade, so if the vote stays tied, Blade dies.

Yes, only votes can save blade now. We'll see what happens.

SirFozzie 08-30-2006 07:35 PM

Golden.. are you SURE??

Dayumn.

Ok, time to think here.

Fouts 08-30-2006 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenEagle
Cast a vote for saldana. I am willing to put my head on the chopping block for Blade just like I was for RealDeal. I am not saying saldana is chaos but I know blade is not.

Out of this whole mess, I believe Alan, which means saldana is good.

saldana 08-30-2006 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swaggs

i posted this morning that i thought one of three things has happened...i waited til blade came into the thread and waited several hours to say if he did anything last night, as i know he spoke to someone, in person...he denies that completely, alant also vouches for me 100 percent as being on the side of the imperium. blade has also been caught in a bit of a lie or a mistake, in all fairness he hasnt been here to answer, when he says he ordered the space marines to protect GE last night, something he doesnt have the authority to do. twothree has also come out and said he believes blade is good. so its 2v2 in terms of picking sides.

so basically i said i believe blade was converted last night, he says i must be chaos out to get him...imo, there really isnt any evidence at all to lynch me except for blade saying i must be bad because i am out to get him, whereas, there is at least one verifyable lie from him, and one that i will swear to.

kingfc22 08-30-2006 07:36 PM

Now that I am totally confused after reading today's events. I think I'll keep my vote on saldana. However, Blade is very high on the suspect list as well.

st.cronin 08-30-2006 07:38 PM

I don't see how GoldenEagle could possibly be sure.

Fouts 08-30-2006 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingfc22
Now that I am totally confused after reading today's events. I think I'll keep my vote on saldana. However, Blade is very high on the suspect list as well.

Noted.

saldana 08-30-2006 07:38 PM

Quote:

GE, if you are saying blade isnt chaos, i honestly think i believe you...that doesnt mean he isnt a mutant though

Fouts 08-30-2006 07:39 PM

Quote:

I don't see how GoldenEagle could possibly be sure.

Unless he was converted last night?

saldana 08-30-2006 07:39 PM

dola or that he was converted last night.

SirFozzie 08-30-2006 07:40 PM

If GoldenEagle's role is the seeker of chaos, as someone mentioned earlier when asking if my job was similar to his, I can definitely see him being the night 1 conversion target.

st.cronin 08-30-2006 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fouts
Unless he was converted last night?

Well, yes.

Swaggs 08-30-2006 07:41 PM

I'm going with Fouts here. I also don't see any good reason why Alan would associate himself with saldana unless he was pretty sure of his allegiance.

Vote Blade

GoldenEagle 08-30-2006 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saldana
GE, if you are saying blade isnt chaos, i honestly think i believe you...that doesnt mean he isnt a mutant though

All I know is Blade is not chaos. He could be mutant but are job is to kill off chaos.

For the record saldana, I am not sure you are chaos but I know Blade is not chaos so I have to vote for you.

Greyroofoo 08-30-2006 07:45 PM

is anyone else's head spinning?

Fouts 08-30-2006 07:47 PM

Quote:

All I know is Blade is not chaos. He could be mutant but are job is to kill off chaos.

For the record saldana, I am not sure you are chaos but I know Blade is not chaos so I have to vote for you.

How do you keep knowing stuff? You say you know, then you come back later saying it was a feeling. I don't get it.

GoldenEagle 08-30-2006 07:48 PM

Look, I am sticking my neck out here. If we kill Blade, we will have one less good guy on our side.

Fouts 08-30-2006 07:50 PM

Quote:

Look, I am sticking my neck out here. If we kill Blade, we will have one less good guy on our side.

I don't buy his story, bodyguard reveal, space marines, ice planet, seen leaving his house when he says he didn't. Too much.

Fouts 08-30-2006 07:51 PM

BTW GE, killing mutants is good for us. Major victory if we get them all.

SirFozzie 08-30-2006 07:52 PM

Gah. I really shoulda stayed on the sidelines for this one, your brain has to be a special kinda crooked to play this game right :)

Gonna leave my vote where it is. if it's clean, we all know where the vote is going tommorow, tho. and if it's dirty, we know where it's going tommorrow too. *sighs*

saldana 08-30-2006 07:54 PM

Quote:

no you dont, killing someone you think is a good guy to save a guy you think is a good guy is a very good way to lose this game....you have no idea what i mean to the imperium at this point...vote for you think is a bad guy....there have been plenty of times that i have not been part of the run off...i make my votes early in the day, and unless there is a good reason to change it, it stays there, even if it is the only one on a person...thats how we win...we establish voting records....if the only reason you are voting for me is because blade wants you to, that is a sure fire way to cost us in the end.

and look at the victory conditions...we have 2...killing mutants is just as good if you are on the side of the imperium.

st.cronin 08-30-2006 07:55 PM

Golden Eagle, explain the game mechanic by which you know that Blade is not a wolf. Don't say "I know he's not chaos, I smelled him!" Explain how the game mechanic works. Because I don't trust you, and I don't think I'm alone.

tanglewood 08-30-2006 07:55 PM

Current Vote Count Day 2

Blade 7 - saldana, AlanT, SirFozzie, Fouts, st.cronin, Greyroofoo, Swaggs
saldana 6 - kingfc, Blade, twothree, bulletsponge, Anxiety, GoldenEagle
Greyroofoo 2- path12, Mustang
kingfc 1 - BrianD

Not Yet Voted: Chief Rum

BrianD 08-30-2006 07:56 PM

Unvote kincfc22
Vote Greyroofoo

Chief Rum 08-30-2006 07:56 PM

I freakin' hate this. No time to catch up with it all. I have to just vote.

Blade annoys the hell out of me, but I think he's dead anyway (either at night or by lynch). And the ALan-saldana stories seem to have less confirmation.

So...

VOTE SALDANA

BrianD 08-30-2006 07:57 PM

I know my vote doesn't really help, but I'm not convinced either Saldana or Blade is bad. It seems like the initial push against Blade was weak and now everyone is pointing fingers against a bad first finger-pointing.

st.cronin 08-30-2006 07:58 PM

lol

BrianD 08-30-2006 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fouts
Brian, under the radar, makes another mysterious vote.

I voted for RealDeal yesterday.

Fouts 08-30-2006 07:59 PM

Brian, under the radar, makes another mysterious vote.

Chief Rum 08-30-2006 07:59 PM

If Fouts is a tiebreaker, it looks like my vote doesn't matter this time.

While that is a relief, I still don't know that killing Blade tells us anything. I actually felt strongest to kill Greyroofoo, but I didn't want to be seen as riding the fence when that's not what I am trying to do at all. You folks sure don't make this easy for the guy rushing in from work.

tanglewood 08-30-2006 08:00 PM

x

saldana 08-30-2006 08:00 PM

just in case there is a late jump

highest level of trust
alan

moderate level of trust
fouts
cronin

no read
anyone not in the other 4 categories

moderate distrust
twothree
king

extreme distrust
blade

Swaggs 08-30-2006 08:01 PM

I agree that the way things worked out made it real easy for the chaos/mutants to pile on in this game. Hopefully we hit on Blade.

tanglewood 08-30-2006 08:01 PM

Voting NOW is closed.

Jumped the gun by about 30 seconds there, didn't matter in the end but you never know.

Fouts 08-30-2006 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianD
I voted for RealDeal yesterday.

Yes, a late vote to seal his fate.

tanglewood 08-30-2006 08:03 PM

FINAL Vote Count Day 2

Blade 7 - saldana, AlanT, SirFozzie, Fouts, st.cronin, Greyroofoo, Swaggs
saldana 7 - kingfc, Blade, twothree, bulletsponge, Anxiety, GoldenEagle, Chief Rum
Greyroofoo 3- path12, Mustang, BrianD

Write up coming shortly.

SirFozzie 08-30-2006 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saldana
no you dont, killing someone you think is a good guy to save a guy you think is a good guy is a very good way to lose this game....you have no idea what i mean to the imperium at this point...vote for you think is a bad guy....there have been plenty of times that i have not been part of the run off...i make my votes early in the day, and unless there is a good reason to change it, it stays there, even if it is the only one on a person...thats how we win...we establish voting records....if the only reason you are voting for me is because blade wants you to, that is a sure fire way to cost us in the end.

and look at the victory conditions...we have 2...killing mutants is just as good if you are on the side of the imperium.

Incorrect. The only way we win is if we kill the Chaos scum. the mutants just makes the victory better.