Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   WEREWOLF GMS HOSTING ORDER(LIST IN FIRST POST) (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=46248)

Blade6119 01-13-2006 12:18 AM

WEREWOLF GMS HOSTING ORDER(LIST IN FIRST POST)

There has been a growing number of people wanting to host WW games, and a fairly unorganized calling of order or just a race to post signups first. If everyone agrees someone like myself(who has no interest in hosting a game, so im unbiased) can post this. I know hoops is widely agreed upon as the next host, but after him there is some competition going on. Instead of creating a
big fight i figured we could just make a list, first come first serve from here on out. If your next on the list(the person before you is running their game right now) and no longer wish to host just notify and ill move everyone up a slot. Hope this helps clear up a murky situation somewhat, and if you all feel this is not a good option let me know that as well. Im merely trying to help. Im going to limit it to 10, as i doubt we have that many and any more then 10 is like a few months back-logged and i dont want that for this list.

Complex Games
1.PATH12
2.ANXIETY
3.BARKEEP49
4.HOOPSGUY
5.Alan T
6.Tanglewood
7.Coffee Warlord
8.Passacagalia
9.Neon_Chaos
10.Chief Rum

Simple Games
1.Alan T
2.Tanglewood
3.Peregrine
4.Barkeep49
5.Chief Rum
6.st.cronin

Well, hope this helps clear up the murky situation. :)

Schmidty 01-13-2006 12:20 AM

If people actually call this legit (which I am skeptical of), I call spot #4.

Blade6119 01-13-2006 12:22 AM

done and done...i think we can all agree to some system..if you dont like this one suggest a better one

Barkeep49 01-13-2006 12:31 AM

I'll take spot 5, but am happy to move down if any other people who have never hosted a game want a spot.

Blade6119 01-13-2006 12:32 AM

Interesting, 2 people have signed up and spots 2-3 are still open lol

Barkeep49 01-13-2006 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade6119
Interesting, 2 people have signed up and spots 2-3 are still open lol

I figured dubb wants one and ardent wants the other. I'm guessing Schmidty thought the same.

kingfc22 01-13-2006 12:44 AM

I'll go with lucky #7

saldana 01-13-2006 12:52 AM

i figure i will wait til HP is over and see how many people think i suck before deciding if i want to try again.

path12 01-13-2006 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saldana
i figure i will wait til HP is over and see how many people think i suck before deciding if i want to try again.

I think you've done well. It may be a little big though.

Blade6119 01-13-2006 01:52 AM

updated for kings entry...i figure dubb and ardent will both sign up in the morning, and i know at least 2 others interested.

dubb93 01-13-2006 02:27 AM

I'll take 3 and let Ardent have 2.

Blade6119 01-13-2006 02:51 AM

nice gesture dubb

SnDvls 01-13-2006 08:41 AM

put me in at #6 I figure that's about April I can clean up my rule set by then

Poli 01-13-2006 09:03 AM

I'll take #2. Barkeep's helping this new guy out, so I may not be ready in time, though.

Blade6119 01-13-2006 10:25 AM

updated, we now have 1-7 full...i dont know if anyone is going to sign up in 8-10 right now, but i will keep updating this list as games go by, replacing people at the top of the list with people below them.

Poli 01-14-2006 06:40 PM

After barkeep's positive suggestions, I'm looking forward to this. I think he may be ineligible, though. :)

Blade6119 01-14-2006 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
After barkeep's positive suggestions, I'm looking forward to this. I think he may be ineligible, though. :)

i know mr. w helped hoopsguy, and since is now ineligible for hoops' game

hoopsguy 01-14-2006 08:38 PM

Actually, it was Barkeep who helped me as well. And we mutually agreed he knew too much to be able to play it. Mr W (along with everyone else), please feel free to play in my game when I post the rules.

Coder 01-14-2006 09:24 PM

Aas long as you allow me to be a part of it, I don't care which order you're doing it in... I'm having an absolute blast in the harry potter one (which is my first), and even though I don't have the deep analysis compulsion as most people do, I think it's far more fun than I ever imagined it to be...

Now lets kill those death eaters!

Schmidty 01-18-2006 01:00 AM

Will we have the right to decide if someone should be barred from our particular games? If not, I withdraw my application.

Coder 01-18-2006 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schmidty
Will we have the right to decide if someone should be barred from our particular games? If not, I withdraw my application.

Oh boy.. I'm not welcome anymore :(

Schmidty 01-18-2006 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coder
Oh boy.. I'm not welcome anymore :(

Heh.

You've handled yourself extremely well.

Unfortunately for me, I'm Irish-German and I don't take shit. It bites me in the ass, but I can't help it. ;)

Blade6119 01-18-2006 02:20 AM

I would say as GM you can do whatever the hell you want and people can choose to sign up or not...if you bar someone, that is your decision...i personally would hope no one is barred(yes, i would even let my old nemesis real deal play if i did one) from any games due to drama or hurt feelings over a game, but if you feel it's extreme enough i see no reason to stop you.

Barkeep49 01-18-2006 09:47 PM

I have to say, having been privledged to look at Ardent's and Hoop's games I think everyone will really like them. It's good to see with saldana's current theme game and what hoops and ardent have planned that there still a lot of room for innovation in WW and that the game is nowhere close to having been played out.

hoopsguy 01-18-2006 10:55 PM

Barkeep, thanks for the kind words. I definitely appreciate your help in balancing the roles between the factions as well as being a sounding board for the concept as a whole. The trick over the next couple of days is to nail down a storyline that will be interesting to read. I think that is one area that was particularly fun with the games run by Coffee and Saldana.

I'm expecting that I'll list the sign-up sometime mid/late next week with the idea of kicking off Monday the 30th.

Schmidty 01-18-2006 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Barkeep, thanks for the kind words. I definitely appreciate your help in balancing the roles between the factions as well as being a sounding board for the concept as a whole. The trick over the next couple of days is to nail down a storyline that will be interesting to read. I think that is one area that was particularly fun with the games run by Coffee and Saldana.

I'm expecting that I'll list the sign-up sometime mid/late next week with the idea of kicking off Monday the 30th.

Save me a spot Hoopsy.

dubb93 01-31-2006 09:21 PM

BUMP!

Take me off the GM hosting list please. I have no desire to jump back into the game in the near future.

Poli 01-31-2006 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubb93
BUMP!

Take me off the GM hosting list please. I have no desire to jump back into the game in the near future.

Hater. :)

dubb93 01-31-2006 09:26 PM

Quote:

Hater. :)

No, it's just a regular found his way on my ignore list. ;) Otherwise I'd probably jump back into your next game.

Blade6119 01-31-2006 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubb93
No, it's just a regular found his way on my ignore list. ;) Otherwise I'd probably jump back into your next game.

After a talk i just had with dubb i cant fault him. Everyone else gets bumped up a spot(since hoops is no longer next as well). I may sit the next one out too, i dont know. But i respect Dubbs decision after what i heared, so his request is my pleasure to grant

Poli 01-31-2006 09:29 PM

You should still play in mine.

To be honest, I've felt taking this game off has been rather relaxing, though I do wish I could play in my own game. :)

Schmidty 01-31-2006 09:33 PM

Quote:

After a talk i just had with dubb i cant fault him. Everyone else gets bumped up a spot(since hoops is no longer next as well). I may sit the next one out too, i dont know. But i respect Dubbs decision after what i heared, so his request is my pleasure to grant

I'd like to know what you heard.

I know that Dubb and I are cool, since we hashed it out yesterday.

Eaglesfan27 01-31-2006 09:39 PM

I'm curious too. I didn't have any further comments or discussion with dubb other than my few posts in the game thread.

Blade6119 01-31-2006 09:41 PM

Quote:

I'd like to know what you heard.

I know that Dubb and I are cool, since we hashed it out yesterday.

He had a private discussion with a player that has played past games with us in which said player was entirely classless. It was rather unflattering if you understand me. We dont need to name names, but i respect how he handled it. If i had recieved the same PMs i would have caused a huge fight.

Blade6119 01-31-2006 09:42 PM

dola, that person is still alive as well, so for their sake i wont name names

Eaglesfan27 01-31-2006 09:43 PM

Well, it wasn't me. I didn't send him any PM's.

Peregrine 01-31-2006 09:54 PM

Hmm, I see the monster I created is still rampaging around. Good luck to all the WW moderators!

Schmidty 01-31-2006 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peregrine
Hmm, I see the monster I created is still rampaging around. Good luck to all the WW moderators!

That was vague. Why is everyone afraid to just say what they mean, and mean what they say?

Poli 01-31-2006 10:08 PM

I PM everyone. I call it spam. If you haven't got a PM from me, you're not in the know, you know?

Schmidty 01-31-2006 10:08 PM

Quote:

He had a private discussion with a player that has played past games with us in which said player was entirely classless. It was rather unflattering if you understand me. We dont need to name names, but i respect how he handled it. If i had recieved the same PMs i would have caused a huge fight.

Ok, I'm pretty sure it was RPI, although that was just a guess. Regardless, quitting because of one dude isn't the best decision IMO.

Poli 01-31-2006 10:15 PM

I never mentioned this to anyone but dubb, but I did get a PM from another player other than a wolf during the last game.

I just ignored it. Laughed, but ignored it, since it was from a villager. :)

Blade6119 01-31-2006 10:16 PM

Quote:

I never mentioned this to anyone but dubb, but I did get a PM from another player other than a wolf during the last game.

Ive gotten 3 this game...its annoying, but such is

dubb93 01-31-2006 10:21 PM

Quote:

:D

JeeberD 02-01-2006 08:27 AM

Quote:

That was vague. Why is everyone afraid to just say what they mean, and mean what they say?

He's the one who brought WW to FOFC, that's all he's talking about...

Blade6119 02-07-2006 06:28 AM

ARDENT, YOU ARE OFFICIALLY ON THE CLOCK!!!!

Coder 02-07-2006 07:04 AM

Quote:

ARDENT, YOU ARE OFFICIALLY ON THE CLOCK!!!!

Not sure Werewolf is the first thing he's thinking about right now. Might be a good idea to slide him down at least one notch.. though obviously we should wait to see if he has any wishes.

hoopsguy 02-07-2006 07:04 AM

Drop me back in the mix to host one whenever there is an opening. Although if my turn somehow comes up in March then I'll defer to April - no way I'm doing this while the NCAA tourney is running!

Blade6119 02-07-2006 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coder
Not sure Werewolf is the first thing he's thinking about right now. Might be a good idea to slide him down at least one notch.. though obviously we should wait to see if he has any wishes.

I know, i talk with him on aim quite regularly..just putting this out there for him...sometimes when im down i need i like things to take my mind off the pain. Until he says otherwise, the spot is still his.

Poli 02-07-2006 08:23 AM

Thanks guys. Give me a few days, and I'll be up and running.

Alan T 02-07-2006 10:24 AM

Quote:

Thanks guys. Give me a few days, and I'll be up and running.

Woo!