Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   LXXVII Spawn III: Game Over (See Post 4507) (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=66244)

Barkeep49 07-09-2008 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mccollins (Post 1773067)
-->

:confused:

What's the confusion at this point?

claphamsa 07-09-2008 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeheinz72 (Post 1773025)
Seriously, why did we need slaves? We have clap.

ass

KWhit 07-09-2008 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barkeep49 (Post 1773064)
This is more trouble than it's worth. The survivors get a break here. Hence forth, water will be drunk at the start of the day cycle not the end. However, yesterday it was drunk at the end cause that's when you landed on the planet. No members of the crew are dehydrated at this time.

So this is good news. We don't have to get water yet as we should be able to repair the cargo hold by tomorrow morning. If things go according to plan, we'll never get dehydrated at all.

(crosses fingers)

Passacaglia 07-09-2008 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by path12 (Post 1773066)
I got a bed apparently but was attacked by a slave during the night that I managed to fight off.

A slave got to you in the brig?

claphamsa 07-09-2008 10:25 AM

can peple rest during the day? maybe some of the exhausted people should rest during the day!

RendeR 07-09-2008 10:25 AM

Barkeep: Do I lose the start of Chubby's training to be an Ensign if I do something else today or can I complete his training tomorrow?

Barkeep49 07-09-2008 10:25 AM

PurdueBrad merrily moseys on down to the Cargo Hold to enact some repairs.

RendeR 07-09-2008 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by claphamsa (Post 1773075)
ass

*points at the red shirt* Dude, he's got a point ;)

Barkeep49 07-09-2008 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RendeR (Post 1773081)
Barkeep: Do I lose the start of Chubby's training to be an Ensign if I do something else today or can I complete his training tomorrow?

You can finish his training at anytime.

oliegirl 07-09-2008 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerFanatic (Post 1773047)
I did - and although I tried sleeping, the beds were already full when I got there (from the damage), hence why I am exhausted. Plus I got hurt while trying to look for somewhere else to sleep. Damn slaves.

I didn't get one, my question was actually directed at your comment about getting a PM about the sleeping conditions. I was wondering if anyone else got one like yours.

KWhit 07-09-2008 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Passacaglia (Post 1773078)

We didn't have a brig last night. The security HQ was damaged.

Barkeep49 07-09-2008 10:27 AM

Quote:

No one was in the brig as it was broken at the start of the night cycle.

path12 07-09-2008 10:27 AM

Quote:

I wasn't in the brig because the slaves busted up the security HQ or whatever it was.

RendeR 07-09-2008 10:27 AM

Ok someone help me out for a second, Which Private has NOT been trained or assigned to do anything yet?

I think its bullet and marc vaughn?

KWhit 07-09-2008 10:27 AM

All together now!

Passacaglia 07-09-2008 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oliegirl (Post 1773086)
I didn't get one, my question was actually directed at your comment about getting a PM about the sleeping conditions. I was wondering if anyone else got one like yours.

Did you perform an action last night, olie? If so, then you wouldn't have been sleeping.

Passacaglia 07-09-2008 10:28 AM

jeheinz72 07-09-2008 10:28 AM

Pass the bring was broken. :D

Tyrith 07-09-2008 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KWhit (Post 1773076)
So this is good news. We don't have to get water yet as we should be able to repair the cargo hold by tomorrow morning. If things go according to plan, we'll never get dehydrated at all.

(crosses fingers)

We're going to need defense on the cargo hold tonight to make certain of this.

Barkeep49 07-09-2008 10:29 AM

I love all this cross posting. It's going to make hoops' head explode later.

path12 07-09-2008 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Passacaglia (Post 1773093)

Well, I am a handsome man.

Passacaglia 07-09-2008 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeheinz72 (Post 1773094)
Pass the bring was broken. :D

Did you call it a bring cuz all it does is bring me votes? :D

RendeR 07-09-2008 10:30 AM

We need to get those slaves rounded up too. before they wreck something ELSE. Then Alan needs to Frag the lot of them.

jeheinz72 07-09-2008 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrith (Post 1773097)
We're going to need defense on the cargo hold tonight to make certain of this.

Agreed

BK - Can we over-repair, like even if the Cargo Hold has 1 point of damage going into the night can we send let's say 2-3 points worth of repair to it to ward against damage that happens that night?

oliegirl 07-09-2008 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Passacaglia (Post 1773092)
Did you perform an action last night, olie? If so, then you wouldn't have been sleeping.

I already posted that I spied on Saldana and he wasn't doing anything.

I was asking b/c I have not seen any other posts about getting a PM regarding sleeping conditions. That's all. I'm not asking because I didn't get one.

To clarify...did anyone whose night action was to sleep, get a PM about sleeping conditions????

jeheinz72 07-09-2008 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Passacaglia (Post 1773100)
Did you call it a bring cuz all it does is bring me votes? :D

Haha, evidently, subconsciously I did.

RendeR 07-09-2008 10:32 AM

Olie: I got a PM related to that but it was because I stayed awake. Hence my Exhausted status. I saw nothing out o the ordinary other than hearing the racket the slaves were making as they rampaged around us.

PurdueBrad 07-09-2008 10:32 AM

Just whistle while you work (whistle)
Put that screwdriver in and spin
tightening that screw
Just hum a merry tune (hum)
Just forget that you need some rest
and say to the slaves, "F*ck you."

When there's too much to do
Don't let it bother you, forget your troubles
and know that Tyrith, Danny, and Heinz are here too

And whistle while you work (whistle)
Come on you stupid slaves and Spawn
quit acting like jerks

Just whistle while you work (whistle)
And together we can slay the slaves
So hum a merry tune (hum)
It won't take long with our phasers
to put the slaves in their graves

And as you work the cargo hold
keeping us drinking is bold
and necessary for the win
now if we can just kill some baddies

When we have water and their are no more slaves time will fly
so whistle while you work.

Telle 07-09-2008 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Passacaglia (Post 1773092)

I slept but didn't get a PM about it.

path12 07-09-2008 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oliegirl (Post 1773105)
To clarify...did anyone whose night action was to sleep, get a PM about sleeping conditions????

My PM didn't specify the sleeping conditions. After the brig was damaged I sent in my move to spend the night in the sleeping quarters. My PM just informed me about the slave attack. I am assuming it took place there.

path12 07-09-2008 10:34 AM

Well hummed, PB.

Alan T 07-09-2008 10:35 AM

Since Hoops is away most of today, I'm going to step in and ask that the security staff work on rounding up the slaves. We need 5 security staff each to round up 4 slaves into the pen.

Tyrith seems like he has the Engineers working well, I agree that the cargo hold is next on the list.

Kwhit sounds like planning the away missions is good, but I don't really want any other officers other than Telle to leave the ship probably.. So maybe we can have Telle lead an exploration mission and Saldana lead the slaves in another mission if you have something else in mind.. henging on one question for Barkeep:

Barkeep can the slaves be herded into the pens, then go on an away mission today, and then all be killed if I so choose all in the same day phase?

PurdueBrad 07-09-2008 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by path12 (Post 1773113)
Well hummed, PB.

Gracias. Wasn't sure if I was verging on being annoying and then decided screw it (bad pun intended).

Barkeep49 07-09-2008 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeheinz72 (Post 1773102)
Agreed

BK - Can we over-repair, like even if the Cargo Hold has 1 point of damage going into the night can we send let's say 2-3 points worth of repair to it to ward against damage that happens that night?

You can over repair, but only in case someone fakes their actions.

KWhit 07-09-2008 10:38 AM

So the engineers are all repairing, the security folks should start rounding up the slaves, so I think the rest of us (or some of the rest of us) should go exploring to try to find good mining sites.

The risk here is that we could expose someone to a spawn conversion while we're out. Thoughts?

Chubby 07-09-2008 10:38 AM

I got attacked by a friggin slave after I fell asleep hence I am wounded but not exhusted.

I personally don't see a point to doing half training, if people are being training they should be finished up so the trained people can do their new roles. Unless of course there's a dire need for something else. Just my $0.02 on that matter.

Alan T 07-09-2008 10:38 AM

For the security staff to round up slaves.. I guess that seems best to do the following:

oliegirl - gather slaves
Passacagalia - don't gather slaves so you can lock someone in the brig tonight instead
Schmidty - gather slaves
Saldana - gather slaves
Mrs. Schmidty - gather slaves

So Kwhit, looks like we probably need saldana to gather slaves and not do an away mission today anyways... Unless Hoops would rather use his AP for slave gathering today instead of something else.. but since Im not sure when Hoops will be around and if it will be before away teams can do it... probably going to be scheduling issues there..

Seems like the main security member we don't want ot gather slaves would be Passacaglia so he can lock people in the brig... Anyone disagree?

bulletsponge 07-09-2008 10:39 AM

Private BS reporting. *yawn* damn beds were all taken so i wandered around trying to find a place to sleep, but all the engineers were making a racket so i didnt get any sleep

Tyrith 07-09-2008 10:39 AM

If we can get the slaves gathered before the day is over maybe we could send Saldana alone outside to get some water, just in case. In a perfect world this shouldn't be necessary but we're not in a good place right now...

KWhit 07-09-2008 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan T (Post 1773120)
For the security staff to round up slaves.. I guess that seems best to do the following:

oliegirl - gather slaves
Passacagalia - don't gather slaves so you can lock someone in the brig tonight instead
Schmidty - gather slaves
Saldana - gather slaves
Mrs. Schmidty - gather slaves

So Kwhit, looks like we probably need saldana to gather slaves and not do an away mission today anyways... Unless Hoops would rather use his AP for slave gathering today instead of something else.. but since Im not sure when Hoops will be around and if it will be before away teams can do it... probably going to be scheduling issues there..

Seems like the main security member we don't want ot gather slaves would be Passacaglia so he can lock people in the brig... Anyone disagree?

That makes sense Alan.

Alan T 07-09-2008 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KWhit (Post 1773118)
So the engineers are all repairing, the security folks should start rounding up the slaves, so I think the rest of us (or some of the rest of us) should go exploring to try to find good mining sites.

The risk here is that we could expose someone to a spawn conversion while we're out. Thoughts?

I am thinking Telle, 1 scientist (maybe Lonestargirl this time since Packer went yesterday), and any privates not busy go on an exploration mission?

Not sure if we have anyone else available to go out.. so that woulud leave you one AP to order someone to do something if needed (ie: Schmidty to round up slaves if he isn't around during the day because of work)

Passacaglia 07-09-2008 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RendeR (Post 1773109)
Olie: I got a PM related to that but it was because I stayed awake. Hence my Exhausted status. I saw nothing out o the ordinary other than hearing the racket the slaves were making as they rampaged around us.

That helps. The only other exhausted person whose actions we don't know about is bullet. Meanwhile, I count 11 people who are not exhausted.

Barkeep49 07-09-2008 10:41 AM

"Attention. Your attention please. This is your second officer, Render speaking. Will bulletsponge please report to the infirmary to act as medic. Bulletsponge to the infirmary to act as medic. Thank you.

Alan T 07-09-2008 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrith (Post 1773123)
If we can get the slaves gathered before the day is over maybe we could send Saldana alone outside to get some water, just in case. In a perfect world this shouldn't be necessary but we're not in a good place right now...

That is what I was initially thinking.. but the problem is if Saldana uses his AP for that, it means either Passacaglia has to gather slaves and we lose the brig or Hoopsguy has to gather slaves and we lose his various abilities.

We might be to a place here where we just say slaves have to go.. Saldana helps round them up, we kill them off and our engineers do night time work to fix the rest of the cargo hold. Then since with no slaves Saldana's role is pointless, he can be transfered to a different type of assignment as needed.

KWhit 07-09-2008 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan T (Post 1773126)
I am thinking Telle, 1 scientist (maybe Lonestargirl this time since Packer went yesterday), and any privates not busy go on an exploration mission?

Not sure if we have anyone else available to go out.. so that woulud leave you one AP to order someone to do something if needed (ie: Schmidty to round up slaves if he isn't around during the day because of work)

Let's send out the same team that was so successful yesterday, led by Telle.

bulletsponge 07-09-2008 10:42 AM

woot! um how do i act as a medic? am i being trained?

KWhit 07-09-2008 10:43 AM

I am going to get started planning the exploration mission.

Alan T 07-09-2008 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KWhit (Post 1773131)
Let's send out the same team that was so successful yesterday, led by Telle.

Ok, that works.

Barkeep49 07-09-2008 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bulletsponge (Post 1773132)
woot! um how do i act as a medic? am i being trained?

You are already a medic. You can send a PM to me about someone whose wounds you wish to cure.

oliegirl 07-09-2008 10:43 AM

Maybe I'm reading into things, but the PF comment about his PM is just striking me as odd. I'm not ready to put a vote on him yet, but it's definitely different from what everyone else seems to have rec'd. Plus, he posted that after BK had told us that some of the beds were damaged - so if he didn't want to reveal his actions last night it would have been a very simple and logical jump to say that he had tried to sleep but there weren't enough beds...

Thoughts???