Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   ping: CUTiger (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=95495)

JPhillips 11-15-2018 12:54 PM

ping: CUTiger

I'm going to replace the pressure relief valve on my boiler. Is there anything I should be wary of? I don't want a cheap repair to turn into a costly repair.

Thanks.

JPhillips 11-15-2018 08:39 PM

Successfully (I hope) replaced the valve and the expansion tank. After the valve replacement the pressure was topping 30 when it was firing, so I checked the tank and it was full of water. I'm not sure what the two replacements would have cost with a plumber, but I'm pretty sure I saved good money spending 100 or so for both jobs.

CU Tiger 11-16-2018 08:07 AM

Dude...I totally just missed this thread until now.
Glad you got it worked out!

JPhillips 11-16-2018 08:23 AM

I about killed myself dropping the expansion tank. That thing was damned heavy when it was full of water.

Galaril 11-15-2020 10:24 AM

I have not seen him post here anymore?

thesloppy 11-15-2020 10:34 AM

I believe he got into it in one of the political threads and declared he was never coming back & has stuck to that, unfortunately.

I have been wanting to send him a PM to say he's missed, but most of my intentions don't make it very far these days.

BYU 14 11-15-2020 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesloppy (Post 3314108)
I believe he got into it in one of the political threads and declared he was never coming back & has stuck to that, unfortunately.

I have been wanting to send him a PM to say he's missed, but most of my intentions don't make it very far these days.

Yeah he did leave and quite honestly one of the posts directed at him that pushed him over the edge was complete bullshit, because the tone of it made it completely clear that person never completely read CU's post before responding.

Despite our differences I always found him reasonable and enjoyed engaging him because there was always mutual respect.

Galaril 11-15-2020 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYU 14 (Post 3314126)
Yeah he did leave and quite honestly one of the posts directed at him that pushed him over the edge was complete bullshit, because the tone of it made it completely clear that person never completely read CU's post before responding.

Despite our differences I always found him reasonable and enjoyed engaging him because there was always mutual respect.

Ah I see. I guess he went to parlor that is a shame.

Edward64 11-15-2020 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BYU 14 (Post 3314126)

IIRC the you-are-a-racist card was played.

Edward64 11-15-2020 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Galaril (Post 3314145)
Ah I see. I guess he went to parlor that is a shame.

Possibly, but I think it was also to take care of his family, business and work with his minority employees (I think a #2).