Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   WW Big Brother Style (signups open) (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=88978)

EagleFan 07-08-2014 12:48 AM

WW Big Brother Style (signups open)

Another attempt to get Werewolf rolling. This time it will be Werewolf with a twist (minor one; aimed at improving the participation levels); Big Brother Style.

Basic WW rules will be used with a change to the voting that will draw the game out a little longer (but that should be good based on the sizes of the games).

I'll add details over the next couple days. Aim to start on 7/14.

EagleFan 07-08-2014 12:49 AM

Rules

General
- One Deadline for the Challenge; 9:00 PM EST
- One Deadline for both Day and Night Actions; 10:00 PM EST Deadline (10:00 = valid; 10:01 = late)

Voting
- votes must be bolded and in their own post; use another post to explain your vote
- "vote EagleFan" = valid vote that will be counted
- "vote EagleFan because he is an a**hole" = invalid vote; though it may be a valid argument

The Big Brother Aspect
- Every Odd numbered day will have a challenge
- The challenges will not be overly involved; but add some color to the game
- The winner of the challenge will nominate one player for the Even day lynch vote
- The "winner" of the Odd numbered day vote will go head to head in the voting with the player nominated by the challenge winner on the next day in a Lynch vote
- The player of the two with the most votes on the Even numbered day will be voted out (lynched)
- Night Actions will be performed on Even numbered days

Tie Votes
- Tied votes on Odd numbered days (the nomination vote) will result in all tied players being eligible for the lynch vote the following day
- Tied voted on Even numbered days (the lynch vote) will result in: (1st tie) both/all tied players being lynched (2nd tie) any player that didn't vote will be lynched along with the tied players (3rd tie) everyone is lynched and I am declared the winner of the game ;)

PM's
- Do not quote anything directly from a PM
- Vanilla PM's will be "You are vanilla"
- If you have additional PM rights, it will be specified in your role and by me in the PM telling you of your role

Roles

Seer - Normal WW seer role; can scan a player on even numbered nights to see if the player is a wolf.

Bodyguard - Normal WW bodyguard role; may protest a person on every even numbered night, may self protect, may not protect the same person on consecutive even numbered nights.

Duke - Normal WW duke role, with two duke abilities (1 that can be used during a nomination vote and 1 that can be used during a lynch vote); can change the result of a vote once during the game for the nomination vote and once during the game for the lynch vote

Brutal - Normal WW brutal role; can take someone with them when lynched

Cunning - Normal WW cunning role; will not scan as a wolf

Cultist - Normal WW cultist; wins with the wolves, counts as a wolf, doesn't know the wolves at the start of the game

Signups

1) Zinto
2) britrock88
3) The Jackal
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Zinto 07-08-2014 11:50 AM

I am in!

britrock88 07-08-2014 04:29 PM

In!

The Jackal 07-08-2014 04:56 PM

In

EagleFan 07-08-2014 06:54 PM

Added some roles to the list. Actual roles in the game and abilities, will be determined by the number of players.

EagleFan 07-13-2014 10:13 PM

Roles sent out, game on...

:D

EagleFan 07-13-2014 10:14 PM

Looks like this is going nowhere.

Probably good because Friday I got pulled into a work trip that starts early tomorrow (should be sleeping now to be honest) and was told to buy a one way ticket which translates to "we have no idea how long you a** is going to be there).

Autumn 07-19-2014 08:06 PM

I hadn't seen this but I am basically in for any game if someone letsme know