Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   WW DII - The Dungeon 2 : Dungeon Harder! GAME OVER!!! (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=83748)

Ragone 04-26-2012 04:41 PM

We went right last move chief.. i'd say left this time.. but i'm open for discussion

Chief Rum 04-26-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragone (Post 2647693)
We went right last move chief.. i'd say left this time.. but i'm open for discussion


Left is fine with me. We don't what lies either way.

Okay, so we will link up here, we will both activate our Horse Figurines and we will both choose to go left for this coming Afternoon Action.

Chief Rum 04-26-2012 04:44 PM

We don't know what lies either way*

Ragone 04-26-2012 04:44 PM

To be fair.. We had the right mix of magic and melee damage to make q easy.. there were some interesting resists on some of the stuff it spawned

CrimsonFox 04-26-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoopsguy (Post 2647691)
Jackal, I think want the Q next based on what I'm hearing for XP for it and the potential for putting it down easier than Beholder/Dragon. I'm not sure if it is from this plane or not, but we got to see what the Mace can do today. So if it is from another plane, and we can work through whatever he might summon, then we should be in good shape once we close in on him.


You want to fight John de Lancie?

Chief Rum 04-26-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragone (Post 2647696)
To be fair.. We had the right mix of magic and melee damage to make q easy.. there were some interesting resists on some of the stuff it spawned


True. Really, we have a good mix of magic and might. You have more of the magic, I have more of the might, but it all works.

CrimsonFox 04-26-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Rum (Post 2647695)
We don't know what lies either way*


It's not nice to lie.

Chief Rum 04-26-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe Sargent (Post 2647649)
Darth Vilus has ENTERED the ARENA!!!


Does this mean DV will be choosing someone to fight?

Chief Rum 04-26-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2647700)
It's not nice to lie.


"lays". Quiet, you.

CrimsonFox 04-26-2012 04:47 PM

ntn, what I found out from the potions. one is metamorph, the other healing.

sea serpent behind us, phoenix and A MCKERNEY SIGHTING in front (level 3) Blink dogs to the left (level 3), and to the right....well you'll see in about a minute.

Chief Rum 04-26-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Rum (Post 2647694)
Left is fine with me. We don't what lies either way.

Okay, so we will link up here, we will both activate our Horse Figurines and we will both choose to go left for this coming Afternoon Action.


Oh and heal yourself, too.

CrimsonFox 04-26-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Rum (Post 2647702)
"lays". Quiet, you.


It's less nice to lay (especially without consent)

hoopsguy 04-26-2012 04:49 PM

Hmm, the group I wanted to hear about today - in terms of where they moved - isn't here right now. Bummer.

I've got a good map for our movements but not what everyone else has been doing. And I'm definitely appreciating how useful that would be for trying to pick the best rooms (for survival and XP) at this point in the game.

ntndeacon 04-26-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe Sargent (Post 2647677)
Actions are all processed, talk away,a nd maybe CF/ntn will get their results soon :)


we apologize but we were in the midst of grading papers.

Hey CF what was our potion?

hoopsguy 04-26-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2647705)
It's less nice to lay (especially without consent)


That's what Danny tried to tell the Drunken Harp.

CrimsonFox 04-26-2012 04:50 PM

scroll up, ntn

ntndeacon 04-26-2012 04:50 PM

oh that answers that question
which was mine and which was yours?

ntndeacon 04-26-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2647709)
scroll up, ntn


I did still no clue what we are fighting ;)

CrimsonFox 04-26-2012 04:51 PM

he didn't ssssay.
Which do you want? I've already got a metamorph ssso you want it? I don't need another one.

ntndeacon 04-26-2012 04:52 PM

metamorph is fine.. what it do?

CrimsonFox 04-26-2012 04:53 PM

Black Market
CrimsonFox gives metamorph potion to ntn

Can be used all day and changes you. I have no idea of the specifics or what you turn into.

CrimsonFox 04-26-2012 04:54 PM

I'm really tempted to use it sometime just for fun

CrimsonFox 04-26-2012 04:54 PM

Congrats Chief/Ragone. Looks like the hybrid combo is indeed a winner! :)

CrimsonFox 04-26-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntndeacon (Post 2647713)
I did still no clue what we are fighting ;)


not sure if we're fighting anything yet actually.
Going to be interesting for sure.
I didn't think the mckerney fight would give us any XP really.
And there wasss a slight chance of getting paralyzed to boot.

Autumn 04-26-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoopsguy (Post 2647706)
Hmm, the group I wanted to hear about today - in terms of where they moved - isn't here right now. Bummer.

I've got a good map for our movements but not what everyone else has been doing. And I'm definitely appreciating how useful that would be for trying to pick the best rooms (for survival and XP) at this point in the game.


*ahem*

hoopsguy 04-26-2012 05:00 PM

Jackal, I'm thinking we'll want to go forward. I believe that the left will offer us fewer potential moves.

hoopsguy 04-26-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autumn (Post 2647728)
*ahem*


You are right, this wouldn't be a problem if you could have handled your business against KWhit-ghoul.

CrimsonFox 04-26-2012 05:02 PM

Just what wass with those creepycrawly hand things? Were they jussst REALLY hard to hit?

ntndeacon 04-26-2012 05:03 PM

Black market
accept metamorph potion from CF

CrimsonFox 04-26-2012 05:03 PM

don't forget to accept ntn

CrimsonFox 04-26-2012 05:03 PM

HA! JINX!

ntndeacon 04-26-2012 05:04 PM

we all accept ntn! he is a great guy!

Ragone 04-26-2012 05:04 PM

No matter what chief.. i'll be able to take a night action after this. so we won't miss out in case the room needs an action

Julio Riddols 04-26-2012 05:07 PM

Our turn to solve the murders!

hoopsguy 04-26-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julio Riddols (Post 2647740)
Our turn to solve the murders!


What were your exit options for when you left the beholder room?

I can fill you in on the options for when you leave here as an exchange of info.

CrimsonFox 04-26-2012 05:11 PM

*sigh* I fear abe isss on a sssmoke break.

CrimsonFox 04-26-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ntndeacon (Post 2647737)
we all accept ntn! he is a great guy!


Kirk Cameron hassss made a websssite about you to convince people to accept ntndeacon into their life.

ntndeacon 04-26-2012 05:13 PM

Inreasing the number of schnitzengrubers that can be consumed

CrimsonFox 04-26-2012 05:14 PM

13 isss my limit

The Jackal 04-26-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoopsguy (Post 2647729)
Jackal, I'm thinking we'll want to go forward. I believe that the left will offer us fewer potential moves.


I agree with this.

If you feel strongly about staying in this room to search, we can save the extra movement for a different day. Up to you.

Chief Rum 04-26-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragone (Post 2647738)
No matter what chief.. i'll be able to take a night action after this. so we won't miss out in case the room needs an action


Well, but I will be sleeping. So either I then miss the fight, or I am attacked in my sleep.

I say if we can't take an action right away in the Afternoon, we heal up some with spells, and wait to do the deed in the morning action.

hoopsguy 04-26-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Jackal (Post 2647751)
I agree with this.

If you feel strongly about staying in this room to search, we can save the extra movement for a different day. Up to you.


Nope, we are in as good a spot today to take on a 2nd room as we've been in quite some time. So we should seize the day.

We need to put in the order for using the horses now, correct? No need for a Nocturne potion along with the horse figurine?

Abe Sargent 04-26-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2647690)
98%


results sent, I just got back from shopping for a program tonight.

CrimsonFox 04-26-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe Sargent (Post 2647763)
results sent, I just got back from shopping for a program tonight.


did you buy musk?

CrimsonFox 04-26-2012 05:47 PM

okay that room choice turned out much better than expected!

(And DV is a sissy coward running away!)

Abe Sargent 04-26-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrimsonFox (Post 2647764)
did you buy musk?


Did you fuck that musk?


Oxes has big asses.

Muskox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


That was a really out of left field and not funny attempt to be funny ;)

CrimsonFox 04-26-2012 05:47 PM

ntn, let me know what you wanna do here. You're more of a badasssssss than I.

CrimsonFox 04-26-2012 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abe Sargent (Post 2647770)
Did you fuck that musk?


Oxes has big asses.

Muskox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


That was a really out of left field and not funny attempt to be funny ;)


I approve ;)

Tacoma Zoo actually hassss a whole bunch of thosssse bigassed dreadlocked hippee fuckersss.

ntndeacon 04-26-2012 05:49 PM

Charge!!!!
let's get'em

CrimsonFox 04-26-2012 05:50 PM

wow really>? :)
you need some healing pots? How are you ssset for thosssse?
I sseeem to be getting hit even with the cool armor and ring I have.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.