Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   FOFC NCAA Football Online Dynasties (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Anyone else losing enthusiasm? (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=90277)

Kodos 05-04-2015 01:45 PM

Anyone else losing enthusiasm?

All the upload problems and the website no longer working are definitely taking some of the fun out of this. How are you guys feeling?

MacroGuru 05-04-2015 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kodos (Post 3025669)
All the upload problems and the website no longer working are definitely taking some of the fun out of this. How are you guys feeling?

Way beyond frustrated right now. Deleting the highlights, clearing the cache, opening ports, nothing is working.

Eaglesfan27 05-04-2015 02:46 PM

I really want to get this rolling again. I am excited about both leagues. There is nothing quite as fun in my gaming, as an epic battle like Kodos and I had recently. But, that excitement will go down if these upload problems persist for an extended period.

chesapeake 05-04-2015 03:38 PM

I'm not sure that I'm going to continue after this season. I have no interest in doing anything other than the bare minimum each week and I don't know that it is fair to the human teams that don't have to play me when those that do are guaranteed an easy win against a highly-ranked opponent because I'm not willing to put in a good-faith effort to win.

Kodos 05-04-2015 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 (Post 3025689)
I really want to get this rolling again. I am excited about both leagues. There is nothing quite as fun in my gaming, as an epic battle like Kodos and I had recently. But, that excitement will go down if these upload problems persist for an extended period.

Yeah, that was great fun. Human vs. human definitely takes things up a notch. That goal line stand was so nerve-wracking, for instance. I want to keep going. I just hope EA is trying to fix things.

Kodos 05-04-2015 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chesapeake (Post 3025700)
I'm not sure that I'm going to continue after this season. I have no interest in doing anything other than the bare minimum each week and I don't know that it is fair to the human teams that don't have to play me when those that do are guaranteed an easy win against a highly-ranked opponent because I'm not willing to put in a good-faith effort to win.

Sorry to hear that. Is there something wrong outside of the glitch issues?

Julio Riddols 05-04-2015 05:12 PM

I'm still enjoying the hell out of it when I get chances to play, its just a matter of getting to play.. Unfortunately I have not experienced the upload troubles much yet, just one instance of it. Every other time I have played everything has been fine. Its frustrating seeing everyone else have so much trouble with it when I haven't seen it myself.

chesapeake 05-05-2015 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kodos (Post 3025716)
Sorry to hear that. Is there something wrong outside of the glitch issues?

Not at all. I think it is mostly a case where my gaming interests have simply moved on.

Kodos 05-05-2015 12:05 PM

That's too bad.