Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Dynasty Reports (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Nick's OOTP Interactive Dynasty - Sign Up Thread (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=80787)

iamlegend 02-28-2011 11:55 PM

Nick's OOTP Interactive Dynasty - Sign Up Thread

With BBGunn's dynasty unfortunately dying, and me being on reading week from College and having OOTP 10, I thought oh why not and I would do a dynasty like his. Basically same format. I will try and get a lot of images up on your players stats. I'm gonna have a little more things to choose from for people (especially pitchers). I will need you to reply with all the info, and I will replace you with the highest player in the draft at your position.

Please note: Strasburg and Dustin Ackley are in the draft. They will remain. If you are the #1 SP you will be the 2nd this year.

1 player limit, I don't wanna have a bunch of players, harder to update. I will start the first season once I see interest (told 2 buddies to sign up so thats 3 people alone lol). Tomorrow I will begin to post for this.

Nickname?:
Birth Place: (City/State or Province/Country)
Birth Date: (Everyone will start at the age of 18-19 (depending on time of yr you`re born))
Uniform Number:
Height/Weight:
Bats:
Throws:
Primary Position:
Secondary Position (Realism. NA for P):

** Stole from BBGunn. **

In addition, to improve the chances of your player reaching the bigs, I will set one of the following skills to maximum potential. (All other skills will be left as generated.) So, choose one of the following:
Batters: CONTACT, GAP, POWER, EYE, AVOID STRIKEOUTS, SPEED, BASERUNNING SKILLS, BASE STEALING, FIELDING

Pitchers: STUFF, MOVEMENT, CONTROL, FIELDING, ENDURANCE (starters only), HOLD (holding runners/preventing steals)

Also for Pitcher, Please rate your top 5 pitches. You won't nessecarily get all of these pitches, but I will edit your pitches to the order you put them in, but if you have 2, then you get top 2, 3, top 3, etc etc

Pitch Types: Fastball, Sinker, Cutter, Curveball, Slider, Changeup, Splitter, Forkball, Circle Change, Screwball, Knucklecurve, Knuckleball

iamlegend 02-28-2011 11:57 PM

Nickname?: Legend
Birth Place: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Birth Date: December 8th
Uniform Number: 8
Height/Weight: 6'0, 230
Bats: Right
Throws: Right
Primary Position: Starting Pitcher

Pitchers: STUFF, MOVEMENT, CONTROL, FIELDING, ENDURANCE (starters only), HOLD (holding runners/preventing steals)

Pitch Types:
1. Fastball
2. Curveball
3. Change Up
4. Slider
5. Sinker

Travis 03-01-2011 12:12 AM

Birth Place: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Birth Date: March 29
Uniform Number: 19
Height/Weight: 6'2, 220 lbs
Bats: R
Throws: R
Primary Position: 3B
Secondary Position: 1B

Batters: Power

mrkilla22 03-01-2011 03:42 PM

Nickname?: n/a
Birth Place: Sacramento, CA
Birth Date: September 25
Uniform Number: 22
Height/Weight: 6'1"/200lb
Bats: L
Primary Position: RF
Secondary Position (Realism. NA for P): LF

Batters: Power

iamlegend 03-02-2011 02:54 PM

will begin tonight when i return from work. lookin for a few more people

JetsIn06 03-02-2011 04:33 PM

Nickname?: n/a
Birth Place: Red Bank, NJ
Birth Date: September 18
Uniform Number: 36
Height/Weight: 6'0"/185lb
Bats: R
Primary Position: SP
Secondary Position (Realism. NA for P):

Pitchers: STUFF

Pitch Types:
1. Slider
2. Fastball
3. Curveball
4. Changeup

iamlegend 03-02-2011 11:46 PM

Closed for season 1. from here out for Season 2. Begun simming yr 1 and taking pics, will post 2moro