Front Office Football Central

Front Office Football Central (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//index.php)
-   Werewolf Games (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   LXXVII Spawn III: Game Over (See Post 4507) (http://forums.operationsports.com/fofc//showthread.php?t=66244)

KWhit 07-17-2008 08:29 AM

And then there were 7.

KWhit 07-17-2008 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeheinz72 (Post 1782840)
Argh.

Why are Schmidty and Saldana Exhausted?

Good question.

claphamsa 07-17-2008 08:30 AM

killing jackyl ws hard work?

claphamsa 07-17-2008 08:31 AM

vote saldana!

lets get this lynchign sytarted.

jeheinz72 07-17-2008 08:33 AM

So we're still looking at 1 starting spawn likely left. Possibly 1 more conversion-type, but are we still operating under the assumption that there is a starting one left?

KWhit 07-17-2008 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeheinz72 (Post 1782850)
So we're still looking at 1 starting spawn likely left. Possibly 1 more conversion-type, but are we still operating under the assumption that there is a starting one left?

I am. Yes.

claphamsa 07-17-2008 08:36 AM

I dont hink it matters if he was a starter or not. FWIW YMMV

KWhit 07-17-2008 08:38 AM

Well, I'm assuming we still ahve the unaware spawn out there somewhere. That could be important to keep in mind.

Schmidty 07-17-2008 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeheinz72 (Post 1782840)
Argh.

Why are Schmidty and Saldana Exhausted?

Because I guarded the water supply. I sent a pm to BK saying that if I was able to sleep, do that, and if not, guard the water.

KWhit 07-17-2008 08:40 AM

Schmidty, what did you do last night?

KWhit 07-17-2008 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KWhit (Post 1782867)
Schmidty, what did you do last night?

Never mind.

KWhit 07-17-2008 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schmidty (Post 1782864)
Because I guarded the water supply. I sent a pm to BK saying that if I was able to sleep, do that, and if not, guard the water.

Wait. What did you guard last night?

Schmidty 07-17-2008 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KWhit (Post 1782871)
Wait. What did you guard last night?

The Water Plant, just like I said. That's all I can do, other than guard the cargo.

jeheinz72 07-17-2008 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by claphamsa (Post 1782858)
I dont hink it matters if he was a starter or not. FWIW YMMV

Well, personally I do think it matters. I think it much more unlikely that saldana was a starting spawn than a conversion.

KWhit 07-17-2008 08:45 AM

Didn't know if you meant the water plant or the cargo hold when you said guard the water.

jeheinz72 07-17-2008 08:52 AM

So many questions prattling around me head.
First off, I'm not considering KWhit an alternative...yet. Again, if he's bad and considering they have to wipe us all out, that can wait.

With Jackal proven as good, I'm inclined to believe in the trust between he and PB.

Questions

- Why is saldana tired?
- Why are Danny and Clap not tired? (is that a mistake BK?) They should've worked on the beds.
- What was Danny's possible "read" on clap?
- Could saldana have been a starting spawn? If so, why would he perform so well in the missions knowing he'd get heat eventually just for being off the ship so often?
- How many people are going to (justifiably) look my way today?
- If Danny is unaware spawn, the only possibility, then did we just not get a Spawn Aware? If Spawn Aware is a triggered function, my guess is it'd be triggered by being near Spawn once. I'd be the only person left who could be that and I've been near Danny like 7 times
- Why hasn't Danny been getting reads on his daytime work, as BK said he should have been getting?
- Why would the Spawn kill Jackal? (ergo proving him as good, ergo proving PB as likely not lying about the AT and to an extent clap)
- Why not take out Danny who, if good, has some ability to detect spawn, the last such person to be able to do so?
- Could Schmidty be both starting spawn and duplicant? Could he have faked being a duplicant some how, faked clearing RendeR?

Oy vey.

jeheinz72 07-17-2008 08:53 AM

So Schmidty, you're actually not allowed to sleep? Am I reading it right that it was your preference to do so but you weren't allowed to?

jeheinz72 07-17-2008 08:58 AM

Danny, Saldana, Schmidty, Claphamsa, (me)

That's the list of people who it's plausible to vote for today. KWhit and PB I think are barking up the longshot tree far enough that they aren't worth the energy at this time.

Danny - Could have been starting spawn as he has an unverifiable and unproductive ability thus far. Was scanned by Pass, but could be Unaware. Would be a big whiff if we'd be wrong on that one.

Saldana - Seemingly unlikely to be starting spawn, but 45%+ chance he was converted at some point

Schmidty - Unlikely as starting spawn due to duplicant action of clearing RendeR. Would've been a solid conversion attempt after doing so

Claphamsa - Supposed AT member. Has done his work, but wasn't in much of a position to fake (none of us were). Would he really have been so overt about going after me if he was starting spawn? Plus, if he's bad, wouldn't he have screwed up by now? :)

Me - I'll be honest, I'm not all that cleared if you don't believe Danny. If you do believe Danny though, you should pretty much be sure I'm good having worked with him in close quarters 4-5 times.

Barkeep49 07-17-2008 09:04 AM

Schmidty and saldana are not exhausted. I simply forgot to remove the tags for the security staff. I've also added in the write-up. I woke up exceedingly early today for some reason and so I actually just took a nap after posting the results.

jeheinz72 07-17-2008 09:05 AM

Should clap and Danny be exhausted?

claphamsa 07-17-2008 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeheinz72 (Post 1782890)
Danny, Saldana, Schmidty, Claphamsa, (me)

That's the list of people who it's plausible to vote for today. KWhit and PB I think are barking up the longshot tree far enough that they aren't worth the energy at this time.

Danny - Could have been starting spawn as he has an unverifiable and unproductive ability thus far. Was scanned by Pass, but could be Unaware. Would be a big whiff if we'd be wrong on that one.

Saldana - Seemingly unlikely to be starting spawn, but 45%+ chance he was converted at some point

Schmidty - Unlikely as starting spawn due to duplicant action of clearing RendeR. Would've been a solid conversion attempt after doing so

Claphamsa - Supposed AT member. Has done his work, but wasn't in much of a position to fake (none of us were). Would he really have been so overt about going after me if he was starting spawn? Plus, if he's bad, wouldn't he have screwed up by now? :)

Me - I'll be honest, I'm not all that cleared if you don't believe Danny. If you do believe Danny though, you should pretty much be sure I'm good having worked with him in close quarters 4-5 times.

jerk!

claphamsa 07-17-2008 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeheinz72 (Post 1782895)
Should clap and Danny be exhausted?

that would follow as logical!

jeheinz72 07-17-2008 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barkeep49 (Post 1782893)
Schmidty and saldana are not exhausted. I simply forgot to remove the tags for the security staff. I've also added in the write-up. I woke up exceedingly early today for some reason and so I actually just took a nap after posting the results.

BK - Exhausted.

Danny 07-17-2008 09:17 AM

Clap and I worked on the beds. I didn't get a spawn report back, however my PM specifically said I enjoyed working with clap and that other enjoyed their sleep. I think it considered us all in the same location and thus I doubt my read on Clap was worth anything.

jeheinz72 07-17-2008 09:18 AM

Argh.

claphamsa 07-17-2008 09:21 AM

well
im not a spawn :)

so youll not get anythign!

claphamsa 07-17-2008 09:21 AM

Pass, you stiill counting :)

Danny 07-17-2008 09:22 AM

Vote Saldana

He has the highest % chance of being a spawn out of anyone and is 100% uncleared.

jeheinz72 07-17-2008 09:22 AM

Danny - Do you have the post number of when you revealed as Spawn Aware?

Danny 07-17-2008 09:23 AM

Oh and Clap, I am on the west coast, so I was posting at midnight not at 3am :).

Danny 07-17-2008 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeheinz72 (Post 1782917)
Danny - Do you have the post number of when you revealed as Spawn Aware?

I can find it real quick I'm sure.

claphamsa 07-17-2008 09:23 AM

ic ic, you dont have a location listed :P

Schmidty 07-17-2008 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeheinz72 (Post 1782888)
So Schmidty, you're actually not allowed to sleep? Am I reading it right that it was your preference to do so but you weren't allowed to?

Apparantly so. I requested to as my first preference, but it still says I'm exhausted, and I didn't even get a PM today from BK.

Danny 07-17-2008 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 1773805)
I was unsure if I was going to mention this as I didn't want to give anything away to potential Spawn, but at this point it is probably unspecific enough to be alright.

In my PM last night it said that I could feel the spawn. I don't know if this means I could have a spawnling or I will be gaining a special ability or perhaps it had something to do with working next to Jeheinz.

Post #1237

Schmidty 07-17-2008 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barkeep49 (Post 1782893)

Oops. Ok. Disregard my last post.

PurdueBrad 07-17-2008 09:34 AM

Jackal was a surprise. I'm getting to the point where I'm willing to go into my COT to look for a candidate. Jackal is an odd kill. KWhit, I'm not accusing you here, but why not kill KWhit if you're the wolves? Seems like an odd move. I'll start here but we'll see what happens:

vote Saldana

Danny 07-17-2008 09:34 AM

I need to go to work, I suspect there might be some heat on me today which is fine, but understand I will be out at work until around 4pm eastern, so I would be weary of anyone pushing hard for me while I am not even around.

When I get back I will be happy to address any accusations.

jeheinz72 07-17-2008 09:35 AM

3 quick votes on Sal has me worried.

jeheinz72 07-17-2008 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 1782948)
I need to go to work, I suspect there might be some heat on me today which is fine, but understand I will be out at work until around 4pm eastern, so I would be weary of anyone pushing hard for me while I am not even around.

When I get back I will be happy to address any accusations.

Just an FYI, I'm not sure I'm going to push for your lynch or not, but I leave today at about 3:30 EST, so if I do, that's the reason, not that you were gone.

PurdueBrad 07-17-2008 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeheinz72 (Post 1782952)
3 quick votes on Sal has me worried.

Actually, me too. I didn't even catch those before voting, especially since the other two voters are on my short list as well.

unvote Saldana

jeheinz72 07-17-2008 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 1782937)
Post #1237

Yeah, sure looks like you did. That's dang early Day Two. Before it was insinuated that we'd have doubles of a few powers. Plus, I had heat on me from hoops a bit so the benefit of vouching for me perse wasn't much.

I'm pretty confident that you at least didn't start as Spawn. And since I know you didn't go off the ship I think I'll back off...for today.

Danny 07-17-2008 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeheinz72 (Post 1782955)
Just an FYI, I'm not sure I'm going to push for your lynch or not, but I leave today at about 3:30 EST, so if I do, that's the reason, not that you were gone.

That's fine. I guess the choice right now seems easier to me than others. There is nothing concrete about anyone right now. Saldana is the only player never to be cleared at all and also is has by far the highest % chance of being a spawn. I see nothing wrong with taking a stab at someone from the more cleared list once he is gone.

jeheinz72 07-17-2008 09:42 AM

Vote claphamsa

I still am thinking we had to have more than 1 starting spawn. I think based on gameplay that it's unlikely that Danny, Sal or Schmidty started as spawn. I know I didn't. I'm pretty confident today in the clearings of KWhit and PB.

That leaves clap.

jeheinz72 07-17-2008 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny (Post 1782961)
That's fine. I guess the choice right now seems easier to me than others. There is nothing concrete about anyone right now. Saldana is the only player never to be cleared at all and also is has by far the highest % chance of being a spawn. I see nothing wrong with taking a stab at someone from the more cleared list once he is gone.

But do you really think he started as spawn given his mission success?

I'm up in the air as far as clap vs sal, but I think if I'm going off of the assumption that we have a player out there who started as spawn, clap is the only one that makes sense.

claphamsa 07-17-2008 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurdueBrad (Post 1782958)
Actually, me too. I didn't even catch those before voting, especially since the other two voters are on my short list as well.

unvote Saldana

considering there are only 7 left... i hope you list isnt too long :)

Schmidty 07-17-2008 10:21 AM

No offense to Danny, but I'm sticking to my gut.

Vote Danny

The Jackal 07-17-2008 11:12 AM

Kick some spawn ass.

saldana 07-17-2008 11:15 AM

working from the fact that i know i am a villager, the jackal kill makes sense to me...he had announced that he would be coming after me today, so him dying, in my perspective, was done to try and frame me up in a "Saldana must be a spawn, and he killed jackal so he couldnt come after him" type of move

i cant argue with the fact that I went off the ship 3 times, but i will point out that i personally am responsible for almost 2/3 of the Crystillium in our hold

i will also point out that I have been exactly where i have said i was going to be every single night of this mission

i also cant argue the point that i have not been scanned/cleared by anyone, except for Chubby, who wasnt really an empath....but to that, I have two points:

saldana 07-17-2008 11:23 AM

dola, my two points being

1. it is not for lack of trying that i have not been scanned....i was due to be scanned the day that we lost path and marc....i gave the most clear, concise, and unarguable phrase possible for an empath to scan, well before Chubby had been caught in his lies....i voted for Heinz 2 days in a row to try to get myself read by his gut feeling....basically, i have done everything possible to get myself scanned, as recently as yesterday

2. chubby the spawn did say my statement was true....of course, he didnt really scan it, but he was trying to win a spot in the COT at the time he "cleared" me...at that point, there had already been quite a bit of talk about lynching me....assuming chubby was on the council and knew i am a villager, he had to actually give me a clear in case i was lynched...he would have been stupid to give a false clear to another spawn that might get lynched any day because as soon as I came up spawn, everyone would know he lied.

thats all i got

vote claphamsa

jeheinz72 07-17-2008 11:26 AM

I'm twisting in the wind here.

On one hand, I agree with a lot of what saldana has said, and I think it unlikely that he started as spawn

On the other hand, I'm less than confident in my vote on clap. I mean he's worked with danny 3 times now, 2nd only to me, so if I'm giving up the front on Danny, in a way, I have to give it up on clap.